napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's Your Vice?

Ice cream, pizza, and a damn good burger are my biggest vices but really those aren't that bad because I only eat them when they are planned into my cheat meals.

Other than that, not much. I only drink socially maybe once a month.

Speakin of…Friday cheat

IFTmZpI.jpg

That looks fing delicious

Bacon double cheeseburgers & Sicilian Pizza w/the works.Vaping & smoking weed(although I only smoke weed maybe once a week).Jelly beans.Once the bag is opened they're as good as gone.
I haven't had any alcohol since early January & that was a big vice for me.

Bacon double cheeseburgers & Sicilian Pizza w/the works.Vaping & smoking weed(although I only smoke weed maybe once a week).Jelly beans.Once the bag is opened they're as good as gone.
I haven't had any alcohol since early January & that was a big vice for me.

Nice job with the sauce man….I'm proud of ya!

Been feeling guilty about it lately, but I just can't help myself. I guess it's how I'm wired. I just really enjoy plugging in a fat lip of Copenhagen. I know it's bad, really unhealthy. I just fucking love a dip of tobacco. I eat a fat steak just off the bbq with a fat potato parked right next to its ass. Little salad on the side that wifey makes. Sometimes some corn on the cob with butter and salt, or beans with homemade salsa. Then it happens...the tin comes out and I plug in a fat lip of cope. I can't explain how great I feel. It's like a serious high. I know you guys can hear the fucking banjos playing in the background and see the pit bulls frolicking around my yard. LMAO

I am with you on the Copenhagen that's the first thing I do when I walk in the gym is put in a big dip and go to work!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom