napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just got home from the hospital

ive been there... you had a really bad anxiety attack and it completely took over... if it continues, you need to get some medication to even out your serotonin levels to get it to stop... hopefully it was just a one time occurrence... my assumption is they gave you an ekg, maybe a ct scan etc... if you were normal on everything, it was absolutely anxiety related

Yeah Dylan I forgot to mention the ekg.They did everything cardiac related.I passed everything with flying colors.My doc said it was most likely like you said Anxiety but it could be stomach ulcers too.I have an appointment with a gastro in two weeks just to be sure.

Thanks brother

for sure brother... if thats not the case and you have another episode anytime soon, immediately go to your primary doctor and they will get you on the right medication and get it corrected

ive been there... you had a really bad anxiety attack and it completely took over... if it continues, you need to get some medication to even out your serotonin levels to get it to stop... hopefully it was just a one time occurrence... my assumption is they gave you an ekg, maybe a ct scan etc... if you were normal on everything, it was absolutely anxiety related

I've noticed in the past that a low dose of valium or xanax helped but I hate to be reliant on that shit.

I've noticed in the past that a low dose of valium or xanax helped but I hate to be reliant on that shit.
thats not what they would put you on brother... something like buspar would be something they would likely have you take... xanax is meant more for controlling episodes if its constant

thats not what they would put you on brother... something like buspar would be something they would likely have you take... xanax is meant more for controlling episodes if its constant

Oh alright,well hopefully it was a one time thing.If it happens again I'll get in touch with my primary.Thanks again

I hear ya, never happens lifting, its' crazy but probably cause were very conscious about it at that point.

Yes shingles is no fun, but it was a sparatic pain for me wasn't constant like the back pain but when it did hurt it hurt pretty damn bad, lasted about a month with the bad pain then tapered, luckily I caught it pretty early and got treatment, but I did go to reg doc first and they did all ekg etc because I had no rash and they didn't know, luckily my girl saw a red spot on my back a few days later and said go to dermatologist. As soon as they lifted my shirt she said shingles.

Got to love the percs of working out when you get the compliments from the younger ladies. definitely feels good. :) and lifts the spirits. Wishing you well

Top Bottom