napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

Yes, I also use nac year round as well as liv52 year round. So, really I use nac, liv52 ds, cycle assist, and tudca. I bought Olympus labs tudca off Amazon for 54.99 but it's 60 days worth. That's the cheapest I've found tuda in capsule form. I'm sure you can buy the bulk powder a little cheaper but I was being lazy and didn't feel like measuring it. Just pop a cap, lol.

yea i didnt mention cycle assist but that has nac in it. i think cycle assist+ tudca would be more then enough to be just as good or better then n2guard and half the price per cycle.i get my tudca $35 a bottle ill look into it, your alternative is cheaper

yea i didnt mention cycle assist but that has nac in it. i think cycle assist+ tudca would be more then enough to be just as good or better then n2guard and half the price per cycle.i get my tudca $35 a bottle ill look into it, your alternative is cheaper
I actually only take half the dose of cycle assist and I mix peered nac with my creatine pwo. Here is the tudca I bought.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MI...ords=tudca&dpPl=1&dpID=51eErq8Q49L&ref=plSrch

Lol, yea you're right about that but they have good products. They were HUGE in the prohormone game before the ban took place, so that's where that catch phrase came from.

oh really lol. prohormones make more sense then TUDCA with that saying lol. i saw the quote and i was likes seriously dude? yeah pop TUDCA and turn into a demigod lol..

oh really lol. prohormones make more sense then TUDCA with that saying lol. i saw the quote and i was likes seriously dude? yeah pop TUDCA and turn into a demigod lol..
Yea, it deff makes more sense with prohormones but now that they can't sale those I guess they just stuck with the saying lol

f8304771842bdd6d8c7cd821e4ff19df.jpg

N2Guard: Saves lives and livers!
LMFAO!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Changed his life... Lol

its changed a make believe screen names life!! lol

this wpa guy might be a real dickhead but he sure does provide alot of laughs.How do you continue to write this crap, when 75% of the forums members know gearhead is a fake screen name that is really him lol

29c17465efa3321d791ced94d864f4b6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Dude!!!!! I was just searching through radjay reviews and I came across this guy posting nonsense about shit. Saying it's bunk and his friends got nothing out of it. This guy is a serious joke.

Edit: whoops thought it said radjay but he did say absolute stupid stuff about radjay. He's the only person who mention radjay being bunk and ugl

Il link you to real.radjay reviews if you need. Don't go there. Hahah all bs by now.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Il link you to real.radjay reviews if you need. Don't go there. Hahah all bs by now.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've realized that from reading some of your guys post here.

I was just looking around to see any reviews on radjay and I've found all good things about it until I came across gearhead spitting stupid things about it. It doesn't even make sense. I'm going with dbol TX. Really can't wait. Going to try out my order in after new years

Top Bottom