napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should steroids be legal?

TX TERROR

Lets spark this conversation up and see some of the opinions of the members here at AR.
Question- Should steroids/PED's be legally obtainable for residents of the US? Why? Why not?
I will let some comments fall in and I will give my opinion here soon as well.

Let the fun begin...

Yes. Freaks can go to their dr and tell them they want to become a woman, and he has no problem giving him hormones to grow tits and surgery to have a vagina. But if a man wants to become more masculine, they wont do it. And if we get steroids on our own. We are looked at as the scum of the earth if we get busted. Its pathetic

Regardless of opinions, I can say why roids wont be legal for a long time: Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 1990, 2004
Two major Acts of congress in the last 25 years = no candy for a long time

Unless it starts to happen at the state level, like weed, but we havent even seen the first incremental step of "prescription legal steroids" going mainstream outside of "sketchy" HRT/TRT clinics.

Without a lobby in DC or any public support, its just a fringe/niche activity looked at as only used by "cheaters"

No I don't think so. Our government is power hungry. They couldn't prove the terrible affects of AAS. Or show the thousands of addicts like Cocaine or Heroin, so they fabricated them and let the media take it from there. But if it was legal how much would we pay?
Real touchy question for sure. Good one TX !

Regardless of opinions, I can say why roids wont be legal for a long time: Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 1990, 2004
Two major Acts of congress in the last 25 years = no candy for a long time

Ya no doubt. Very unfortunate but still cool to hear the opinions.

I actually have to go with NO on this one....

Here is why.
Kids have access to rec drugs, they have access to alcohol. However they can not just go to the doctor and ask for some boobs and a vagina. Not till they become a consenting adult. I don't want my kids to be able to go pick up a vial of test at walgreens and I don't want them to be able to ask some one of age to go buy it for them. Steroids in my opinion are one of the most attractive drugs for an adolescent male. Maybe that was just me.... lol I like the illusive nature of the drugs now. I like how they are very very illegal yet in the big picture, small fish in a big tank when it comes to the war on drugs. The penalties are a turn off for many and the black mark on the drug has turned away many users. The horrid sides, the aggression that makes you beat women and kick puppies. The acne from head to toe.... all mostly untrue of course. Simply media taking a hit at easy prey. Steroids are wonderful things when used responsibly, but we have seen time and time again what lack of education does for this drug and it only continues.

Steroids becoming legal may have many benefits. It is a benefit to the us economy as well as the medical industry. It would decriminalize the drug and we would see a few less "crimes" related. Even though the arrest stats from steroids is so minuscule. Typically when someone is busted its related with other serious charges. I think however decriminalized it may be, a steroid user will always be looked at with a crooked glare from those who do not understand it. There is a label on these drugs that I don't think will ever disappear. Fact is they may bring many benifits to others but the drugs will always be represented by the weight slamming assholes and those with the "alpha" mentality.

Maybe my initial opinion of NO is too extreme. Maybe its more about what the US would do to regulate these drugs before I can make a true opinion. My only fear is what they could do to those of young age. I fucked myself up good. No doubt there. All because pro hormones were everywhere and I had zero education on what I was taking.

I was an impressionable 19 year old kid and I walked into my first supp store and said Im looking to start weight training and building some muscle again. I asked for what was called Nano-Vapor and some good whey. Well the guy at the counter convinced me thats not necessary if I take what was called Tribol-60 by Thai Labz. and a 4 week PCT by "FORGED" Tribol 60 mind you was superdrol, max lmg and epistane all in one bottle.
Problem is why would I take the time to educate myself? I trusted those guys, Its their job to sell me the best product for my goals and they very well may have done that if you take out all other factors. I put my faith in the buff guy behind the counter to steer me in the right direction and I walked away feeling it was the right choice for me and I was ready to begin my path to achieving my goals. I didnt know you needed liver support. I didnt know what the hell an ai was. I though muscle just grew with training and some cool supps.

I dont want to see my future son one day come to my same fate. Although he never would because Im much more educated now and would never let that happen... But I also dont want to see my neighbors son do it. I don't want to see their friends do it either. Now days I see a young kid in the gym looking like a water balloon in the gym, I dont even laugh at him anymore, I just feel sorry for him and wish he chose a better path.

TX. If the parent allows it, kids CAN do it. Just a few weeks ago, flipping the tv and there was a show on about a 12-14 year old boy transitioning into a girl. I am jazz or something like that.
I don't understand how a child can make such life changing choices.
I wish they would be legal for my own sanity and paranoia. But I see your argument clearly as well. Again though. What about other countries where it is legal? Is it a rampant issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freedom of choice and expression are huge rights as a US citizen. However, these rights--though supposedly upheld by the constitution--are un-rightfully stripped from us in many instances. This being one of them.

I believe they should be legal to purchase and regulated just like alcohol. The reason I categorize it with alcohol is the age restriction, and the fact that many orals affect your liver negatively in a way similar to alcohol. Should someone start juicing at the age of 21? I personally say no, but at that point you are considered an adult, and if you can have the choice to go get sh*tfaced at a bar and sleep with random women, you should be able to choose whether or not you want to use aas.

Hell, one can buy cigarettes at the ripe age of 18 and complete mess themselves up. If they want to make gainz at the age of 21+, then I think that should be their own choice.

Just my 2 cents :).

I believe that they should be available thru a doc with bloods and supervision. Just not to anyone under 21 or have mental disorders

They should be obtainable with a certain age restriction and a physical examination /Dr approval..and not a regular Dr but a sports Dr type. Should be no reason not to have access to it if your physically sound and of age

And they won't be legal until we as a whole band together and protest for it the same way gays get thier way on everything. No one fights it that's why it stays illegal

At minimum, if the law is to keep them illegal, they should drop the serious charges they throw at you for having them in your posession. They make you out to look like this bad criminal for doing aas. And the public who are sheep. Uneducated for a better word look at you as some scumbag.
Meanwhile, the sheep are some of the fattest bastards on the planet who have no self control at mcdonalds and and dont put an ounce of effort into bettering their bodys.

I actually have to go with NO on this one....

Here is why.
Kids have access to rec drugs, they have access to alcohol. However they can not just go to the doctor and ask for some boobs and a vagina. Not till they become a consenting adult. I don't want my kids to be able to go pick up a vial of test at walgreens and I don't want them to be able to ask some one of age to go buy it for them. Steroids in my opinion are one of the most attractive drugs for an adolescent male. Maybe that was just me.... lol I like the illusive nature of the drugs now. I like how they are very very illegal yet in the big picture, small fish in a big tank when it comes to the war on drugs. The penalties are a turn off for many and the black mark on the drug has turned away many users. The horrid sides, the aggression that makes you beat women and kick puppies. The acne from head to toe.... all mostly untrue of course. Simply media taking a hit at easy prey. Steroids are wonderful things when used responsibly, but we have seen time and time again what lack of education does for this drug and it only continues.

Steroids becoming legal may have many benefits. It is a benefit to the us economy as well as the medical industry. It would decriminalize the drug and we would see a few less "crimes" related. Even though the arrest stats from steroids is so minuscule. Typically when someone is busted its related with other serious charges. I think however decriminalized it may be, a steroid user will always be looked at with a crooked glare from those who do not understand it. There is a label on these drugs that I don't think will ever disappear. Fact is they may bring many benifits to others but the drugs will always be represented by the weight slamming assholes and those with the "alpha" mentality.

Maybe my initial opinion of NO is too extreme. Maybe its more about what the US would do to regulate these drugs before I can make a true opinion. My only fear is what they could do to those of young age. I fucked myself up good. No doubt there. All because pro hormones were everywhere and I had zero education on what I was taking.

I was an impressionable 19 year old kid and I walked into my first supp store and said Im looking to start weight training and building some muscle again. I asked for what was called Nano-Vapor and some good whey. Well the guy at the counter convinced me thats not necessary if I take what was called Tribol-60 by Thai Labz. and a 4 week PCT by "FORGED" Tribol 60 mind you was superdrol, max lmg and epistane all in one bottle.
Problem is why would I take the time to educate myself? I trusted those guys, Its their job to sell me the best product for my goals and they very well may have done that if you take out all other factors. I put my faith in the buff guy behind the counter to steer me in the right direction and I walked away feeling it was the right choice for me and I was ready to begin my path to achieving my goals. I didnt know you needed liver support. I didnt know what the hell an ai was. I though muscle just grew with training and some cool supps.

I dont want to see my future son one day come to my same fate. Although he never would because Im much more educated now and would never let that happen... But I also dont want to see my neighbors son do it. I don't want to see their friends do it either. Now days I see a young kid in the gym looking like a water balloon in the gym, I dont even laugh at him anymore, I just feel sorry for him and wish he chose a better path.

Well, if legalized we couldn't just do it like a supplement at GNC. It would really be cool if you could get a Dr's prescription to use it, for no real medical need other than wanting to build muscle. Blood work would have to be done at the beginning and mid cycle......all under the Dr's care. No different than Accutane for acne, any type of cosmetic surgery etc. It should not be vilified the way it is.

The government doesn't give a shit about our kids anyway. OxyContin just got approved for 11 year olds.
When I say legalize I mean deregulate as well. Laws don't stop anyone needless to say. Outlaws will always be outlaws. A parent should be be on top of there children. Not the government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even without steroids Bodybuilding itself is still considered a fringe subculture and with no big money lobby or public acceptance and approval like the other big sports, forget it

I don't believe they should be illegal. Just regulated, but honestly I don't give a damn either way. It's not something I care about or lose any sleep over. If it were legal it would probably just drive up prices due to demand anyways

I don't believe they should be illegal. Just regulated, but honestly I don't give a damn either way. It's not something I care about or lose any sleep over. If it were legal it would probably just drive up prices due to demand anyways

Ya bro, regulated is a good word. In the same sense as implants and plastic surgery have certain regulations such as interviewing process and professional counseling, why not

Steroids are legal. With a prescription. And no, they should not be legal for recreational use

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This statement is a little too broad. Sure you can get a prescription for Test and GH for TRT at anti aging clinics. But show me anywhere in America a Dr. legally dispensing out Dbol, Tbol, Tren or even Deca nowadays after the Steroids Act here in the United States. The government has the docs freaked out. Even my for TRT script, they do not send me my refill literally until the very last drop is scheduled to be used from the 5ml vial. None of these clinics want to get on the Goverments watch list as a steroid dispensing clinic. But who needs this when you can take 7 caps of N2Guard.......right? lol

Top Bottom