napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Should steroids be legal?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This statement is a little too broad. Sure you can get a prescription for Test and GH for TRT at anti aging clinics. But show me anywhere in America a Dr. legally dispensing out Dbol, Tbol, Tren or even Deca nowadays after the Steroids Act here in the United States. The government has the docs freaked out. Even my for TRT script, they do not send me my refill literally until the very last drop is scheduled to be used from the 5ml vial. None of these clinics want to get on the Goverments watch list as a steroid dispensing clinic. But who needs this when you can take 7 caps of N2Guard.......right? lol

^lol, alot those steroids do not have prescriptions of course being the fact they are only strictly performance enhancers and have no medical purpose. And you can get a script for deca

https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=a586b484-1b46-40b9-9508-fd28002ad383

TX. If the parent allows it, kids CAN do it. Just a few weeks ago, flipping the tv and there was a show on about a 12-14 year old boy transitioning into a girl. I am jazz or something like that.
I don't understand how a child can make such life changing choices.
I wish they would be legal for my own sanity and paranoia. But I see your argument clearly as well. Again though. What about other countries where it is legal? Is it a rampant issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya that i get when the parents allow it. Cant do much about that. But the highschool football team isnt walking into the doctors office asking for it know what I mean. Its ridiculous what parents will allow though.

At minimum, if the law is to keep them illegal, they should drop the serious charges they throw at you for having them in your posession. They make you out to look like this bad criminal for doing aas. And the public who are sheep. Uneducated for a better word look at you as some scumbag.
Meanwhile, the sheep are some of the fattest bastards on the planet who have no self control at mcdonalds and and dont put an ounce of effort into bettering their bodys.

I agree here all the way.

I don't believe they should be illegal. Just regulated, but honestly I don't give a damn either way. It's not something I care about or lose any sleep over. If it were legal it would probably just drive up prices due to demand anyways

Ya true. I think it wuld drive up the price a lot too and would over regulate my recreational use if the drugs. I dont wanna go get bloods or some script and all that bullshit. Im content just ordering from places like I do now. I couldnt agree more on the decriminalization of it though.

Many of you saw bigger stronger faster im sure. I live in the same town as that kid who passed away by taking his own life. Very unfortunate...
Needless to say the dad is a psycho on steroids now. Wants to ban them in every form and wants people to rot in hell if they use them. Way over the top.

Unfortunately his boy made some bad decisions probably accompanied by other things who knows but to be labeled worse than almost any other drug is way too much.

Totally agreed! You can go out and purchase a six pack right now, don't need a prescription for it. Alcohol is way worse on your liver, gets you drunk, (endangerment of the public) and long-term use can give you sclerosis of the liver and diabetes! What the hell!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

All they should do is decriminalize it substantially. No jail time, just seizure if they catch you. No one should actually be arrested for this shit. Not even the distributors.

They can still bust ugls and take them to prison for other stuff like the possesion of other illegal drugs and illegal guns and such. But if its AAS, and only AAS, they should just leave it alone.

Yes and No... The reality is if you educate your kids and understand that association (who they hang out with and the example you set as a parent) is the culprit to allot issues we have in America. If you taught kids how to have a good self image, instead of how to memorize answers to questions, they wouldn't be swayed by what's popular. If you're kids have a good self image and you demonstrate leadership and stand on principle you won't have those challenges.

We could say the same thing about guns and so many other subjects. The problem isn't the drugs and guns whatever. It's lack of education and ignorance.

The rich do get richer and the poor do get poorer.. It all comes back to association and the integrity you see into your kids.

Communication between kids and parents is essential. Have some situational awareness about your kids, because you can tell if your kids are about to shoot up a school. It's written all over their face and body language.

Yes and No... The reality is if you educate your kids and understand that association (who they hang out with and the example you set as a parent) is the culprit to allot issues we have in America. If you taught kids how to have a good self image, instead of how to memorize answers to questions, they wouldn't be swayed by what's popular. If you're kids have a good self image and you demonstrate leadership and stand on principle you won't have those challenges.

We could say the same thing about guns and so many other subjects. The problem isn't the drugs and guns whatever. It's lack of education and ignorance.

The rich do get richer and the poor do get poorer.. It all comes back to association and the integrity you see into your kids.

Communication between kids and parents is essential. Have some situational awareness about your kids, because you can tell if your kids are about to shoot up a school. It's written all over their face and body language.

I think so too. And also thats why idk if I could use the countries where its legal as a true example. The culture is not the same really. So hard to put them side by side.

I actually have to go with NO on this one....

Here is why.
Kids have access to rec drugs, they have access to alcohol. However they can not just go to the doctor and ask for some boobs and a vagina. Not till they become a consenting adult. I don't want my kids to be able to go pick up a vial of test at walgreens and I don't want them to be able to ask some one of age to go buy it for them. Steroids in my opinion are one of the most attractive drugs for an adolescent male. Maybe that was just me.... lol I like the illusive nature of the drugs now. I like how they are very very illegal yet in the big picture, small fish in a big tank when it comes to the war on drugs. The penalties are a turn off for many and the black mark on the drug has turned away many users. The horrid sides, the aggression that makes you beat women and kick puppies. The acne from head to toe.... all mostly untrue of course. Simply media taking a hit at easy prey. Steroids are wonderful things when used responsibly, but we have seen time and time again what lack of education does for this drug and it only continues.

Steroids becoming legal may have many benefits. It is a benefit to the us economy as well as the medical industry. It would decriminalize the drug and we would see a few less "crimes" related. Even though the arrest stats from steroids is so minuscule. Typically when someone is busted its related with other serious charges. I think however decriminalized it may be, a steroid user will always be looked at with a crooked glare from those who do not understand it. There is a label on these drugs that I don't think will ever disappear. Fact is they may bring many benifits to others but the drugs will always be represented by the weight slamming assholes and those with the "alpha" mentality.

Maybe my initial opinion of NO is too extreme. Maybe its more about what the US would do to regulate these drugs before I can make a true opinion. My only fear is what they could do to those of young age. I fucked myself up good. No doubt there. All because pro hormones were everywhere and I had zero education on what I was taking.

I was an impressionable 19 year old kid and I walked into my first supp store and said Im looking to start weight training and building some muscle again. I asked for what was called Nano-Vapor and some good whey. Well the guy at the counter convinced me thats not necessary if I take what was called Tribol-60 by Thai Labz. and a 4 week PCT by "FORGED" Tribol 60 mind you was superdrol, max lmg and epistane all in one bottle.
Problem is why would I take the time to educate myself? I trusted those guys, Its their job to sell me the best product for my goals and they very well may have done that if you take out all other factors. I put my faith in the buff guy behind the counter to steer me in the right direction and I walked away feeling it was the right choice for me and I was ready to begin my path to achieving my goals. I didnt know you needed liver support. I didnt know what the hell an ai was. I though muscle just grew with training and some cool supps.

I dont want to see my future son one day come to my same fate. Although he never would because Im much more educated now and would never let that happen... But I also dont want to see my neighbors son do it. I don't want to see their friends do it either. Now days I see a young kid in the gym looking like a water balloon in the gym, I dont even laugh at him anymore, I just feel sorry for him and wish he chose a better path.

i agree with a lot of stuff you said here but not all.

in reality i think it doesnt matter if its legal or not. alcohol is illegal for kids yet they drink all the time and a lot of them end up ruining their lives by doing so. kids underage smoke and do drugs as well. and of course kids do roids too. whether its legal or not, i believe it will have every little effect on the usage. if it became legal people may use it more yes, BUT that would also mean people like me and you can be open and actually talk to people and help teach/guide them openly. its a double edged sword i think.

you are right that its sad seeing kids ruin themselves with roids but honestly, i think the supp industry is the huge problem NOT the roids. not only do they push bullcrap products that contain pro hormones or other unhealhty additives, they give these kids a MASSIVE shredded pic of a dude who is "natural" so they start thinking they can be like that and start taking stuff like pre workouts and protein to look like the guys in the pics. THEN they quickly realize this is a false image, so they get depressed or lose motivation because theyve been LIED to, then they turn to steroids. if they werent pushing all these products and posting pics of all the roided up meatheads all over the place, kids wouldnt feel pressured into GETTING BIG and shredded, at least not as much.

as for trusting the guy behind the counter, absolutely man, that goes hand in hand with the sup industry i mentioned above. these dudes push products to make money - and when someone pushes something for the sole purpose of making money it pisses me off, they LIE to people and dont care about peoples health or well being, especially young kids just getting into working out. they can push bullcrap pro hormones to a teenager with no remorse? you are a SICK individual with no regard for human life.

communication between kids and parents lol. yeah that is a good point. it wouldve been nice if my parents communicated. the only thing i heard was the Crack of the belt when my Pops wasnt happy.

I would like to see steroids decriminalized, but NOT made legal. If they are legal, the UGLs will go out of business and we will all have to pay the prices Big Pharma wants us to pay.

i agree with a lot of stuff you said here but not all.

in reality i think it doesnt matter if its legal or not. alcohol is illegal for kids yet they drink all the time and a lot of them end up ruining their lives by doing so. kids underage smoke and do drugs as well. and of course kids do roids too. whether its legal or not, i believe it will have every little effect on the usage. if it became legal people may use it more yes, BUT that would also mean people like me and you can be open and actually talk to people and help teach/guide them openly. its a double edged sword i think.

you are right that its sad seeing kids ruin themselves with roids but honestly, i think the supp industry is the huge problem NOT the roids. not only do they push bullcrap products that contain pro hormones or other unhealhty additives, they give these kids a MASSIVE shredded pic of a dude who is "natural" so they start thinking they can be like that and start taking stuff like pre workouts and protein to look like the guys in the pics. THEN they quickly realize this is a false image, so they get depressed or lose motivation because theyve been LIED to, then they turn to steroids. if they werent pushing all these products and posting pics of all the roided up meatheads all over the place, kids wouldnt feel pressured into GETTING BIG and shredded, at least not as much.

as for trusting the guy behind the counter, absolutely man, that goes hand in hand with the sup industry i mentioned above. these dudes push products to make money - and when someone pushes something for the sole purpose of making money it pisses me off, they LIE to people and dont care about peoples health or well being, especially young kids just getting into working out. they can push bullcrap pro hormones to a teenager with no remorse? you are a SICK individual with no regard for human life.

So what if prohormones never made it. Lets say they were never legally allowed on the market to be a secondary gateway. You refer to the supplement industry but idk there is really only so much that can do. IF ALL WAS REGULATED. TRULY REGULATED. There will always be shaddy shops but as a whole its not really to blame however its quite deceiving.

Now I also dont think its remotley fair to compare alcohol or anything like that to steroids because we know the availability and knowledge is not even on the same wavelength. You cant get roids nearly as easy as alcohol.

You compare tit for tat there are many more preventative measures in place for PED's

1. Kids under 18 are limited on gym access without guardian approval. Easily flawed but still.
2. No AVERAGE kid is going to send a fucking money order to Moldova or anywhere for that fact.
3. DARE programs and all that shit have built such a fear base on this drug with both tainting its name and using the illusive nature of the drug to their advantage. Not much experience out there therfore its not spread as easily as say weed or coke.
4. They usually cant fucking afford it. We know a gym slinger is probably going to charge them up the ass so there will be some who can still obtain it yes but not everyone. Its hard to say what legality wil do. I would say price would decrease as retail always does. More manufactures pop up and it comes down to who has the best bang for the buck and prices I would assume would go down. But that's again tough to say.
5. I would say there is more peer pressure to NOT do steroids than there is to do steroids. I know I was ashamed of it at first. Never would admit it t anyone before. Too many people are too judgmental on it.

Very valid point though with the sup industry. Who knows maybe if they were not always trying to simulate a steroid there would be less attractiveness to the drugs. Bottom line is we could never rely on anyone to truly do it justice in the education department outside of how it is now. No government or supp company would see anything but profit and basic info sharing I would think.

This is why I love this debate because we will speculate all we want but who knows man. could go so many ways.

I would like to see steroids decriminalized, but NOT made legal. If they are legal, the UGLs will go out of business and we will all have to pay the prices Big Pharma wants us to pay.

Be interesting to see if it went to big pharma or if UGLS actually could turn to legitimate businesses

communication between kids and parents lol. yeah that is a good point. it wouldve been nice if my parents communicated. the only thing i heard was the Crack of the belt when my Pops wasnt happy.

You just have to make sure you communicate with your kids and youll be straight. Not that I'm old, but the younger generation is open to change, they just don't have any examples to follow or a purpose in life. When you have no purpose its easier to be a follower cause you have no character.

Trust me.. guns and drugs are not the issue. Media and whats perceived to be 'cool" is whats killing us. "let's show America what we DONT want ALL the time like school shootings & negativity, and focus on the artificial bullshit to like living through other peoples successes." Don't get me wrong, I love sports, but if you know all the stats to every single player and have no passion outside of the passion for your home ball team, then your contributing to societies weakness. Especially if your wife is still working, and playing video games over 30yrs old. Did you know that the avg video game player is 32 years old and male!?! GTFOOH

Bottom line is men are soft and need to stop being pussies, be a good example, and focus on serving others. Why do you think Dylan's site has blown up the way it has. He knows what up. I bet his dad was a go getter too and I know his kids will be go getters as well.

If you can't get this shit straight from the beginning, fuckin stop having kids!

Just so we're straight.. I don't think this group of men think or act this way, but a majority of society is weak.

You just have to make sure you communicate with your kids and youll be straight. Not that I'm old, but the younger generation is open to change, they just don't have any examples to follow or a purpose in life. When you have no purpose its easier to be a follower cause you have no character.

Trust me.. guns and drugs are not the issue. Media and whats perceived to be 'cool" is whats killing us. "let's show America what we DONT want ALL the time like school shootings & negativity, and focus on the artificial bullshit to like living through other peoples successes." Don't get me wrong, I love sports, but if you know all the stats to every single player and have no passion outside of the passion for your home ball team, then your contributing to societies weakness. Especially if your wife is still working, and playing video games over 30yrs old. Did you know that the avg video game player is 32 years old and male!?! GTFOOH

Bottom line is men are soft and need to stop being pussies, be a good example, and focus on serving others. Why do you think Dylan's site has blown up the way it has. He knows what up. I bet his dad was a go getter too and I know his kids will be go getters as well.

If you can't get this shit straight from the beginning, fuckin stop having kids!

yeah no doubt man. i dont have kids yet but if and when i do i will try to be as loving and good as possible to them, i will treat them like people NOT like inferior beings or enslaved servants like most parents do. communication and teaching is very important, some things i just never received growing up.

yeah no doubt man. i dont have kids yet but if and when i do i will try to be as loving and good as possible to them, i will treat them like people NOT like inferior beings or enslaved servants like most parents do. communication and teaching is very important, some things i just never received growing up.
That's how i see it. I rather my kids come to me because I'm an open book about my experience and knowledge. Obviously it comes at a right time though. But ya. I rather my son come to me on steroid use.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom