napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

Wait he has gotten 3 packs from them since they applied for reapproval 3 days ago when the reapproval process started? Holy crap that is fast international mail.

2182bc2a2f873de8b848106a33a08d36.jpg

5af293cf10623f7e3ccd8bde27e5eba7.jpg

I dare someone to repost the question about how is a website that requires all your contact to be stored in their site just to see the list of stuff that is hosted in CA helping to protect people.

I've been at muskrat on his instagram about how he feels to be pushing shit gear on unsuspecting people. He deleted all my comments. Will renew my assault later

You guys see that steve put up a review in the review section saying theres blood work verification? I just asked him where the pictures of this blood work are, lets see if he responds or if my post gets deleted.
Lol I kept mine as general as possible. I had to put one up.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

hahaha it lasted all of 10 minutes. I wonder how the bed gear is to be honest. I'd never purchase it but i wonder if they're actually putting out quality stuff or if its bunk/underdosed.
Well the sad thing is what went out is great gear. But that's to gain buy in I'm sure....

Gotta just keep attacking, seriously. Keep hitting them with the facts over and over. The more people that see it, even if only for a brief period, the better.
I agree. We maybe need to stop the ridiculous comments but we do need to continue to hit them with logical questions. Problem is they are banning people with valid concerns.

Wait he has gotten 3 packs from them since they applied for reapproval 3 days ago when the reapproval process started? Holy crap that is fast international mail.
It started long ago... took us idk what like 3 weeks? Ny idk when yours came I got my junk in like 3.

dae0943c7b7a7c3ce303025af52fa3b7.jpg

"Bro, hcg is poison extract from pregnant female urine." Bro, use all my sponsored supplements instead.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah about that, first of all I'm tired of people saying hCG is pregnant women's urine. I know he didn't say exactly that but a lot of people do. It's a synthetic hormone that CAN be found in the urine of pregnant women. Lol some guys make it sound like we're injecting peepee from a pregnant crack whore. I don't know about those claims. I've been learning a lot about cancer and the immune system lately and I'm at this point convinced that cancer is simply a symptom of an inhibited immune system. It has never been found in a person who's immune system is working properly. Therefore I believe substances can only cause abnormal cell growth to speed up. But I digress because this is a huge topic.
The point is I'm not afraid of HCG giving me cancer.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

This thread had died down, you guys telling me that GearNutz hasn't said anything stupid in the past 30 minutes non the less in the last 3 hours?

Top Bottom