napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

Haha, Jesus I go to bed for a few hours and I miss this shit? This gearhead person has obviously won the golden trophy for troll of the year.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Here was gearhead and wpa when they realized all the good bros left evo.

6e9cfb7dc7abcda71efaddcf96e7fa3b.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

"reasons Robolics banned: no admin approval, no website, no domestic allowed"

Keep in mind I was an official listed source for over *2 years* there before banned.......
still unbelievable thinking about it

Keep in mind I was an official listed source for over *2 years* there before banned.......

just a fucking travesty but that will NEVER and i mean NEVER happen here... you are appreciated and ALWAYS WANTED here... this is your new home!

just a fucking travesty but that will NEVER and i mean NEVER happen here... you are appreciated and ALWAYS WANTED here... this is your new home!

This business is unpredictable enough without the rug getting pulled out suddenly for no reason. Appreciate it man

This business is unpredictable enough without the rug getting pulled out suddenly for no reason. Appreciate it man

What's really annoying is that not only did they ban you, but they dragged your name through the mud as well. It was fucked up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's really annoying is that not only did they ban you, but they dragged your name through the mud as well. It was fucked up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

interesting to see how it will impact my business if at all since im taking other measures of course

^ Fuck them bro,. you are now here with us and better off for it

Gearhead told everyone that Robo gear was giving everyone horrible pip and replacements weren't being issued.

Really??

The only posts I EVER saw regarding Robo is how fucking awesome his shit is. Things happen for a reason. I think everyone is seeing the light now.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Of course bro... you ALWAYS have a home with us... They can try to hurt reputations but this is why we make it a point to post all the corruption going on etc... everyone knows that you are at the top of your class and everyone also knows that AR only brings the very best out there... they only make themselves look worse and worse by doing as they are... it does not take a genius to see this and anyone that even takes the time to look can see just how great you are...

Dear god I'm dying reading these when I first started doing research I ran across Evo and thought well everyone just is bitchin at each other. Should signed up for comic relief

Top Bottom