napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

Bros keep laughing. Laugh all the way to your cancers, ailments, and diesise without n2guard. Wait till i tell the bosses about this.

you going to go to the corner and tell YOURSELF... LOLLL you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground...

117563564be2a3aa69a77627e48984ba.jpg
Best. One. Yet.

😂

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Bros you guys got kicked off evo for scamming folks. we all know the real TRUTH at evo.. this means WAR!! im exposing all you guys and your little peckers bro.

LOLLLLL scamming who? by working for n2bm, your exactly right, we were getting scammed by you bitch! truth? the truth is your not real, never were real and the only one with little peckers, even if you have one which im not sure is you due to lack of hcg use and continuous hcgay use... oh wait, the ES version probably helps though right? it just means EXTRA SHITTY bitch... just like your fucking pants

LOLLLLL scamming who? by working for n2bm, your exactly right, we were getting scammed by you bitch! truth? the truth is your not real, never were real and the only one with little peckers, even if you have one which im not sure is you due to lack of hcg use and continuous hcgay use... oh wait, the ES version probably helps though right? it just means EXTRA SHITTY bitch... just like your fucking pants

^ Im sure nothing a little N2guard cant fix tho ??

bro its not cool to make fun of my lactation issues. close this account now. were going to talk later bro...

no, i want to know more about this... milking... please elaborate because from what i understand, extended use of hcgenerate coupled with high amounts of salad tossing cause this... i read this in one your previous writings... gearqueer experiences... it was highly educational and punctual to say the least

Top Bottom