napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

Lol they just banned my other account on EVO. How am I gonna listen to the muskate podcast now. Damnit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao, man I was really enjoying you giving them the bottom line over there. I just knew you were fixing to open up a can of whoop ass on them sons a bitches.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Just saw this funny one...
Someone posted asking for advice on their cycle. Of course he didn't have any n2bm products in his cycle so he was immediately jumped on. Gearhead and the usuals chimed in with "run N2Guard, HCGenerate, etc".
Here's what Muskate wrote:
a3688453d8f8279cc82822add1628fb2.jpg
003efc96343bd2982494d4f03a132393.jpg

Someone just replied to him dropping some truth:
300557a5603c2328d5e76a3734b8919e.jpg

Let's see how long it takes for that to get deleted. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I can't lie, I bought into a lot of the bullshit that was spewed over there at first. Thank god I at least didn't get fucked by ending up with bad sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I messaged him to come over here if he isn't already.

I completely understand promoting your own product. Good on them for doing so. It's the sneaky ways they're doing it that has caused me to lose any respect for them. Don't claim to be a "uncensored" forum when it's clear that the only uncensored shit is what falls in line with their pockets.

I have tried to take that kid under my wing if you wil haha. He is well aware of what evo does. Ive talked to him about it. I am also trying to get him on the right track for his goals. He is starting to see it I think.

Bonacris straightened him out a bit haha.

Since it looks like I have been banned with under 3 post, I am curious on what happened on that thread it get locked, thread deleted or was he outright banned

Haha, what a bunch of chodes, seriously

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

All I did was agree with ahmad and asked why you wouldn't recommend the gold standard of HHG.

Haha, what a bunch of chodes, seriously

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

All I did was agree with ahmad and asked why you wouldn't recommend the gold standard of HHG.
No loss bro. That's typical EVO right there

I saw you or someone call him out for that.

I did call him out but just because I don't want him just repeating what he reads as fact and not having any experience. But I know TX Terror has been looking out for him so I'll back off. I would treat anyone the same and I'm sure he'll be an great asset when he has more experience

Just saw this funny one...
Someone posted asking for advice on their cycle. Of course he didn't have any n2bm products in his cycle so he was immediately jumped on. Gearhead and the usuals chimed in with "run N2Guard, HCGenerate, etc".
Here's what Muskate wrote:
a3688453d8f8279cc82822add1628fb2.jpg
003efc96343bd2982494d4f03a132393.jpg

Someone just replied to him dropping some truth:
300557a5603c2328d5e76a3734b8919e.jpg

Let's see how long it takes for that to get deleted. Lol

^ oh shit, lol .. !

Your guys just underestimate the power of the guard.. Nordic warriors used it to stem off everything from erectile dysfudysfunction to hemorrhoids
It even autocorrects the spelling of "dysfunction" when taken at 10 caps/day.

Obviously you need to up your dose.

Top Bottom