napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

cbbram said:
Hey bro... Its amazing!

5798f3250d55b1b054854abf8edf18b1.jpg

LMFAO.... he's talking to himself... back and forth... way to sell yourself BRO!

AlphaLife said:
Fresh crap...

[attachment=1:1tltif2y]2015-06-10 15.20.45.png[/attachment:1tltif2y]

[attachment=0:1tltif2y]2015-06-10 15.19.52.png[/attachment:1tltif2y]

can someone explain to me when GW became a fucking supplement? LMFAO on the other 4... you are right, more fucking crap... this is SO FUCKING PATHETIC... i can't believe it... i mean its just flat out disgraceful

Re: RE: Re: What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

DylanGemelli said:
AlphaLife said:
Fresh crap...

[attachment=1:3vuzc4pi]2015-06-10 15.20.45.png[/attachment:3vuzc4pi]

[attachment=0:3vuzc4pi]2015-06-10 15.19.52.png[/attachment:3vuzc4pi]

can someone explain to me when GW became a fucking supplement? LMFAO on the other 4... you are right, more fucking crap... this is SO FUCKING PATHETIC... i can't believe it... i mean its just flat out disgraceful
The dude just shamelessly plugs his supps and sponsors shit and never gives any real advice

DylanGemelli said:
cbbram said:
Hey bro... Its amazing!

5798f3250d55b1b054854abf8edf18b1.jpg

LMFAO.... he's talking to himself... back and forth... way to sell yourself BRO!

LMFAO.....we know better than that don't we brother?! We can smell a bullshit alter from a mile away. Perfect example right here

Jacfolly said:

LOLLLLLL so EVERY other company is a scam UNLESS they are sarms1 and ag GAYS who literally are the biggest scammers known to man... seriously... the very worst of the worst seriously... this is so fucking funny man... thanks for posting this

So, I spent a lot of time on evo and saw a lot of stupid shit recommended. The most being the absurd use of hcgenerate. One thing that I've NEVER seen recommended on evo is the use of low dose Clomid for pct after a sarms cycle. Actually, I've never seen this approach before until after Dylan and Rick left n2bm and came here. Well, ladies and gentlemen, take a look at geadheads new recommended sarms pct, lol.

6c1d886bb949245140c24e0ba01e8595.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

ibleedoranbla said:
So, I spent a lot of time on evo and saw a lot of stupid shit recommended. The most being the absurd use of hcgenerate. One thing that I've NEVER seen recommended on evo is the use of low dose Clomid for pct after a sarms cycle. Actually, I've never seen this approach before until after Dylan and Rick left n2bm and came here. Well, ladies and gentlemen, take a look at geadheads new recommended sarms pct, lol.

6c1d886bb949245140c24e0ba01e8595.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Lol, but the BSGenerate is still in there I see....

I'm speaking some truth over there at the moment, just calling EVO out on their shady ways. Thread gets deleted and then I get a PM from gearhead "hey brother...just saw you post in a thread complaining on source talk...whats up bro, whats the issue?" ... Like really? You know this issue, shady motherfuckers. lol

Punk434 said:
I'm speaking some truth over there at the moment, just calling EVO out on their shady ways. Thread gets deleted and then I get a PM from gearhead "hey brother...just saw you post in a thread complaining on source talk...whats up bro, whats the issue?" ... Like really? You know this issue, shady motherfuckers. lol
Puuuuuuuuunk! It's your MT buddy. Good to see you here :) I will keep an eye out for the losts. "Gearhead" is a little faster than I at finding this shit lol. He gets up around 5 or 6 my time so make your posts in the mid day lol. Early afternoon.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Fluffinator said:
Stevesmi recommends... people with extreme heartburn take n2guard.
Bro you disagree?! N2 cures all bro. I got some ebola here and texas. I hit that n2 and it was gone next day.

TX TERROR said:
Punk434 said:
Puuuuuuuuunk! It's your MT buddy. Good to see you here :) I will keep an eye out for the losts. "Gearhead" is a little faster than I at finding this shit lol. He gets up around 5 or 6 my time so make your posts in the mid day lol. Early afternoon.

My man!! Glad you're over here, someone deleted that thread lol, go figure, can't believe how fast that place went to hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All good we can spread mt shenanigans here lol. I'm actually waiting on Robert to contact me when. Novocrine is back in stock. Back off season so it's time to bring the pain!

Hope your well man. You know to holler at me anytime. Trying to get NY over here haha.

TX TERROR said:
All good we can spread mt shenanigans here lol. I'm actually waiting on Robert to contact me when. Novocrine is back in stock. Back off season so it's time to bring the pain!

Hope your well man. You know to holler at me anytime. Trying to get NY over here haha.

Mmmm time to get everyone on the MT train chooo choooo. I saw that the novacrine was off the site, I wanted to order try some of the novacrine halo.

Likewise bro, I hope rebel didn't get too caught up playing mod over there, it'd be nice to see him come on over.

How's comp prep going? You're about to step on stage really soon no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom