bannednutritionnapsgear eudomestic
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

JackSteel

Banned
ibleedoranbla said:
1a5ce89b44f6fbef9ea44c6554f5256b.jpg
Oh Jesus I know that one lol! Priceless. Did not taste like good anything. I wonder if they take ther SARMs with a lime wedge and ?salt.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

ibleedoranbla

Active member
Re: RE: What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

JackSteel said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Oh Jesus I know that one lol! Priceless. Did not taste like good anything. I wonder if they take ther SARMs with a lime wedge and ?salt.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, might as well add in some tortilla chips and gaucamole!

What's really funny is, he said that it tastes like vodka and the op says it taste like whiskey. Well, I made an order at sarms1 last year and they did taste like vodka. At the beginning of this year I bought some s4 from sarms1 and it tasted like horrid watered down whiskey, made me want to vomit. I knew something was different and I emailed sarms1 customer service and I asked them if they changed their suspension or anything because the s4 was different and they straight lied to me and said that nothing at all had changed....bullshit!
 
J

Jacfolly

Guest
Bro I popped like 6 n2sleep once , slept like a rock . Gear douche
 

Olympus

Member
All of the times he stopped people from using pharmaceutical strength AI's In order to push N2BM


"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."
 
G

Guest

Guest
Jacfolly said:
Bro I popped like 6 n2sleep once , slept like a rock . Gear douche

Lmao Ive seen this one way too many times, +1 my man good post


Sent using Tapatalk
 

scurry30

Member
Damn I love this thread. Funny shit. I wonder if he was born this big of a douche or did it take years of determination to perfect his craft?
 

ibleedoranbla

Active member
Hahaha someone over there told him about this thread. I'm guessing it has to be someone here with a different name, haha.
 

scurry30

Member
ibleedoranbla said:
Hahaha someone over there told him about this thread. I'm guessing it has to be someone here with a different name, haha.
I was wondering if someone would tell him. Guess we'll have aa new member pretty soon
 
J

Jacfolly

Guest
I told them , user name is bigguy35 over there . I couldn't help myself , lol. I've had 3 post already deleted today . I want that jackass to see how fucking stupid he is from everyone .
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
scurry30 said:
Damn I love this thread. Funny shit. I wonder if he was born this big of a douche or did it take years of determination to perfect his craft?


I would have to say that its a clear combination of both brother... LMFAO... born, bred and perfected to be the biggest douche on the planet...
 

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
bro, they good people bro, they good...

I have used it and its okay bro, but if you took 20.000,000 caps of n2guard you be feeling hella good bro

bro, why you bashing bro... you hella dumb bro, you hidin behind a proxy bro?

bro, you are getting banned bro UNLESS you make 100,000,000 threads about how hcgenerate made your nuts .0000000000000000001 micrometer bigger bro

hella good bro, you know how i know because "they" good people

WHO THE FUCK IS THEY??? FUCK!! LMFAO...

HELLA GOOD BRO, HELLA GOOD...

JUST CHECK MY FAKE REVIEWS BRO... CUZ IM HELLA DOPE BRO... CHEK MYY GRAMMMMOR BRO,,,,,!!


LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
 

ibleedoranbla

Active member
Re: RE: Re: What's your favorite Gearhead comment or justification?

Jacfolly said:
I told them , user name is bigguy35 over there . I couldn't help myself , lol. I've had 3 post already deleted today . I want that jackass to see how fucking stupid he is from everyone .
Haha, yep, I couldn't help but laugh at what you said. It ended up costing me a pm and probably an ban coming soon.
 

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
DylanGemelli said:
bro, they good people bro, they good...

I have used it and its okay bro, but if you took 20.000,000 caps of n2guard you be feeling hella good bro

bro, why you bashing bro... you hella dumb bro, you hidin behind a proxy bro?

bro, you are getting banned bro UNLESS you make 100,000,000 threads about how hcgenerate made your nuts .0000000000000000001 micrometer bigger bro

hella good bro, you know how i know because "they" good people

WHO THE FUCK IS THEY??? FUCK!! LMFAO...

HELLA GOOD BRO, HELLA GOOD...

JUST CHECK MY FAKE REVIEWS BRO... CUZ IM HELLA DOPE BRO... CHEK MYY GRAMMMMOR BRO,,,,,!!


LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:


Hahah that's classic Gearhead right there!!
 
Top