napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's for dinner?

Saiyan

bfbe506523ca94e39806b4637d2e1532.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes chicken. Some chipotle powder for a kick (I rotate chipotle and cayenne). Then covered in Mrs. Dash Chicken grilling seasoning, salt free. Added a small amount of salt.
The rice and okra is covered with cayenne, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, pepper, and chili powder. It was my attempt to make a Cajunish seasoning.

Yes chicken. Some chipotle powder for a kick (I rotate chipotle and cayenne). Then covered in Mrs. Dash Chicken grilling seasoning, salt free. Added a small amount of salt.
The rice and okra is covered with cayenne, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, pepper, and chili powder. It was my attempt to make a Cajunish seasoning.

Nice. I do something similar time to time with my chicken. I eat so much of it, that I have to change it up at least

Nice. I do something similar time to time with my chicken. I eat so much of it, that I have to change it up at least

I'm open to suggestions. I'm at the start a my bulk and could use some more variety!

Cheat meal was yesterday. Square 1 Burgers. Only ok yesterday. Wasted meal :/

Welp. I ate it so no pics but chicken Ranchero, egg salad and creamed corn.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

reseed meal tonight !!!! 1 banana 15 oz of sweet potato and 2 cups of rice!!!!! its a party here!!! still sweating !!!!

Went out for 10 year anniversary. Crushed crab cakes, Caesar salad, prime rib, lobster, garlic mashed potatoes, some veggies, 2 beer, and some champagne...no shame!!!

Top Bottom