napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What’s best?

What’s the best testosterone ester in your opinion for a first cycle?
They are all the same with different half lives so they are equal. For a first cycle we recommend test E or c because it requires less pinning per week

What is your full stats experience and goals?

My goal is just to put on as much muscle mass, size, and strength as I can not really looking to cut or lose any weight.

5’11 170-175 lbs depending on water and calorie intake.
14% BF.
Good Clean eating for a year currently transitioning into calorie maintenance from about a 400cal surplus
Lifting for 3 years.
Currently weight training 7 days a week
Cardio 2/7 days a week just for cardiovascular health
Currently on week 7 of my first and only sarms cycle of LGD.
No serious injuries/surgeries or medical issues.

Long ester test like E or C would be perfect for a first cycle. Your goal is going to be heavily dependent on your nutrition and training.

My goal is just to put on as much muscle mass, size, and strength as I can not really looking to cut or lose any weight.

5’11 170-175 lbs depending on water and calorie intake.
14% BF.
Good Clean eating for a year currently transitioning into calorie maintenance from about a 400cal surplus
Lifting for 3 years.
Currently weight training 7 days a week
Cardio 2/7 days a week just for cardiovascular health
Currently on week 7 of my first and only sarms cycle of LGD.
No serious injuries/surgeries or medical issues.

How old are you?

You're overtraining if you're training 7 days a week. Rest = results.

23. I don’t usually train 7days a week but while on this lgd cycle my recovery time has increased tremendously

noone here is going to advise you steroid use at 23 years old bro, and i know you know that.. you post enough and have been here long enough

23. I don’t usually train 7days a week but while on this lgd cycle my recovery time has increased tremendously
You're too young for steroids bud.. .and also when it comes to training more isn't better, not even on cycle. You will NEVER grow in the gym. Remember that. You grow while RESTING and recovering. Sometimes less is more

Top Bottom