napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What would you do?

All the info you need is right here in this forum bro. Use the search tool on the forum and ask intelligent questions. No one is here to bash you. Everyone starts somewhere!!!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Yea liver and kidneys. Everything i can find on var is it stacks great with tren and test and can be run for up to 12 weeks at 50mg a day. I wish i could see the research on the contrary. Or someone who has ran it longer and had liver issues.

Thanks bro will read and get back at you. Still would like to know how best to use what i have. I spent quite a bit of time and money on this cycle. Tried to tailor the cycle to myself and my goals. Also the basic principles that higher doses dont always work better but different compounds working in different ways but working together at lower doses would be safer and get better results.

Test 400/deca 300/primo 500 (get more primo if you can)
Then toss in the tren at the end to blow through the growth plateau. Forget the orals.
If your ipam and cjc w/o dac is good then definitely use it 300-400mcg each 1-3x a day
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Caber 2.5 e3d

Just my 2 centa

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh just saw the trt thing. Yeah get off that crazy dose and revert back to 150-200mg after your blast. 500mg cruising is not necessary at all.

[email protected]

Thanks
Test 400/deca 300/primo 500 (get more primo if you can)
Then toss in the tren at the end to blow through the growth plateau. Forget the orals.
If your ipam and cjc w/o dac is good then definitely use it 300-400mcg each 1-3x a day
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Caber 2.5 e3d

Just my 2 centa

[email protected]

Thanks bro thats exactly what i was looking for.

Have you ever run tren for a long cycle? I just ran it for 7 weeks. At low dose it was great but then i kept creeping the dose up and it got out of hand with the sides. So thats why i was thinking low dose tren for longer would work good.

Oh just saw the trt thing. Yeah get off that crazy dose and revert back to 150-200mg after your blast. 500mg cruising is not necessary at all.

[email protected]

I am doing a mini pct right now. Going to check all my labs and take a break before i run this cycle. I just really want to have all the details worked out before i do.

How many cycles have you done?

Pharma Lady Rep

Full on multi compound cycles 4. But i have tested a bunch of stuff with my trt or 250 a week test dose. Test and dbol. Test and peptides. Test and anavar. Test and tren. Test with albuterol.

Full on multi compound cycles 4. But i have tested a bunch of stuff with my trt or 250 a week test dose. Test and dbol. Test and peptides. Test and anavar. Test and tren. Test with albuterol.
Ok... You have some experience... You just need to brush up on your 101 like Jake said. I didn't learn it until I joined the forum. I've made plenty of mistakes myself such as oral only and Deca only cycles. We all have to learn eventually.

Pharma Lady Rep

Think there were a few misunderstood point i made. But im getting some help and thats what im after not trying to prove how much i know. I have spent some time coming up with this cycle and done my due diligence. There are some variables due to what i have and my personal ideas but im really greatful to be able to layout the whole idea and have people with more experience fact check it.

So i have done a lot of reading and there is lots of info out there about how and what aas work well together providing the most bang for the buck, most results vs sides. So below is what i have on hand and i need some help as to the best way to run the cycle.

20ml test enenthate 200mg per ml
50ml tren ace 100mg per ml
20 ml deca 250mg per ml
20 ml sustonon 400 mg per ml
20 mil primo 1oo mg per ml
100 tabs anavar at 25mg per tab.
80 tabs of dbol 10mg per
Cjc1295 w dac and without
Ipam
Clen
T3
Albuterol tabs

Ancillary i have now
Clomid
Adex
Aromasin
Prami
Caber on the way

I know its alot of shit but i would really like to know what some of the experts think.
Stats are im 193lbs at 10% bf.
4th cycle.
Any advice is welcome. Thanks fellas.

Let's see what we can do here lil bro. You need to do a 12 week cycle You have enough testE to pin 200mgs per week,plus 250 sus per week.You have enough deca to do 400mgs/week. You have enough tren to go 400/week, for the first 6 weeks of your cycle,but stop at 6 weeks.This really should do it for you and you would still have enough left to do another cycle where you could use dbol/test/var and primo. You could begin that cycle with dbol for 4 weeks and end it with var for a few weeks. Now with the primo you don't really have enough to accomplish anything with it. So after this cycle and you put together another cycle plan on using 400 primo for the last 5 weeks of that cycle.

200testE+250sus+400deca/week and 100mgs tren EOD. This is a fairly heavy cycle so be aware. You may end up wanting to cut the tren to 50mg. You can expect quick strength and a god bit of muscle by week 12.As for the t3,clen,albuterol,ipam..you don't really need it. Up to you how you want to work them in but I would not use it.

Anyone out there with extensive tren and deca experience?

To answer your question in short...yes probably many of us.
What is your question?
You have to be careful when running both because they are both nandrolones, and if doses are too high then prolactin problems, which can become tough to fight without prevention. So say you did as I posted for you 400 deca and 400 tren. You have to add the two up. That is 800mgs nandrolones, so you absoutley need to have caber, total nandros of 500-600.

Still I am guessing as to what your question is.

What is your question?
You have to be careful when running both because they are both nandrolones, and if doses are too high then prolactin problems, which can become tough to fight without prevention. So say you did as I posted for you 400 deca and 400 tren. You have to add the two up. That is 800mgs nandrolones, so you absoutley need to have caber, total nandros of 500-600.

Well thats why i cut my last cycle short. Was running tren at about 600mg a week the last two weeks and saw some bad prolactin sides. So think my sweet spot was about 50 to 75mg ed at 100 it got crazy. This time i want to run the tren longer just at the lower dose.

What is your question?

I have read a lot of guys saying you must run the tren higher than your test dose so i was working my way up with the tren till it surpassed my 500mg test dose. I was running prami but still got bad with the tren dick.. i have lots of joint pain so thats why the deca in this new cycle and also have caber on the way. Im good with the different aas just have to keep the dose low thats kind of leading to run the cycle longer and lower dose. Really trying to reformulated this best way to do this though. Really appreciatethe help.

Top Bottom