napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST TIME LIKE?

sweetnspicy said:
PHURIOUS said:
Ok well a little background first before my first aas story. Ive been an athlete literally since i was three. I know that sounds silly but i played soccer for the first time three. Was actually a natural kept playing. Played travel team till i was 14. Played baseball at six years old all the way thru college. I played highschool football and college too. I ran track also all four years and was a star at it. So really my whole life inhave been lean and mean fast and strong. Even in my twenties and most of my thirties i was muscular and lean naturally. So i never thought about steroids. Well anyway. One day hanging w a gym buddy at his house. Who was huge btw. Lol. Asked if i ever used. I said hell no i dont need that shit. Lol. He knew i wanted to put on weight so i said ahh fuck it im 37 what do i have to lose. So he gave me some of those preloaded sostenon 250 from mexico. Well i stood there in the bathroom, naked. Lol. As i was going to do the shot and then shower. Calling myself a bitch in the mirror cause i was nervous. Idk if you guys know about thise old school preloads but it has literally like a 20 gauge tip for injection. So im all ok lets do it. Im holding this harpoon of a needle near my but cheek doing like three or four practice stab attempts. And then i jabbed it. I pushed down the plinger which because of the size of the needle it just flew in there. OMG the pain. Lol it was like i got shot. My ass cheek cramped up literally. I didnt say a word. Because when i feel intense pain i get really quiet. Lol. But after a few it subsided and i was fine. But then after a few days oh man i felt great. Lol. And i called my buddy "hey you got anymore of those?" The end rest is history

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I love that story. Just picturing you talking shit to yourself in the mirror is funny, but the way you tell the whole thing is just great!!

Do you still have that video of you shooting?? I'm sorry, but I always enjoy that. And it's not because I can see your ass.... Well, it's not just because I can see your ass. Lol

Ya i still have it. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
sweetnspicy said:
PHURIOUS said:
Ok well a little background first before my first aas story. Ive been an athlete literally since i was three. I know that sounds silly but i played soccer for the first time three. Was actually a natural kept playing. Played travel team till i was 14. Played baseball at six years old all the way thru college. I played highschool football and college too. I ran track also all four years and was a star at it. So really my whole life inhave been lean and mean fast and strong. Even in my twenties and most of my thirties i was muscular and lean naturally. So i never thought about steroids. Well anyway. One day hanging w a gym buddy at his house. Who was huge btw. Lol. Asked if i ever used. I said hell no i dont need that shit. Lol. He knew i wanted to put on weight so i said ahh fuck it im 37 what do i have to lose. So he gave me some of those preloaded sostenon 250 from mexico. Well i stood there in the bathroom, naked. Lol. As i was going to do the shot and then shower. Calling myself a bitch in the mirror cause i was nervous. Idk if you guys know about thise old school preloads but it has literally like a 20 gauge tip for injection. So im all ok lets do it. Im holding this harpoon of a needle near my but cheek doing like three or four practice stab attempts. And then i jabbed it. I pushed down the plinger which because of the size of the needle it just flew in there. OMG the pain. Lol it was like i got shot. My ass cheek cramped up literally. I didnt say a word. Because when i feel intense pain i get really quiet. Lol. But after a few it subsided and i was fine. But then after a few days oh man i felt great. Lol. And i called my buddy "hey you got anymore of those?" The end rest is history

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I love that story. Just picturing you talking shit to yourself in the mirror is funny, but the way you tell the whole thing is just great!!

Do you still have that video of you shooting?? I'm sorry, but I always enjoy that. And it's not because I can see your ass.... Well, it's not just because I can see your ass. Lol

Ya i still have it. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

WELL POST IT DAMN IT!! People would love to see that!!

I was 18 and had been out of high school a year and thought man if I was on some juice ....I would be a monster ......anyway still heavy jock minded still pissed I lost my football scholarship still hitting the gym super hard I felt like I had some thing to prove ....anyway a good buddy who I thought was a good buddy sold me a bottle of test ...and I had some weak ass needles too like insulin needles ...anyway I was stupid and uneducated on gear I took cc what and I felt nothing the next week another cc and nothing not relizing I was probably producing more naturally and just fucking my self up whit the weak 150 or 250 I was taking weekly ....I was highly disappoint....I was like man I wanted to be a like the guys in the gym and on the magazines ....I wanted to be shreeded guy not the fat high school football player anymore......anyway it was one of the best things that happen to me 1st it made me relize that juat because I am on juice you still got put in hard work ....gym diet cardio and my body ....its all hard work and its a lifestyle. ...made me respect mybdody my mind and the gear ....thats the problem I see in young folks today love your body and love the gear respect it learn about educate yourself as.much as you can ...I learnd I was to young and stupid and if I wanted to look shredded then I need to work hard every day and enjoy the moment enjoy your body changing feed it what it needs your body and your.mind ......I was mad at steroids for a long time im older and mature and relize it was myself I should have been mad at...now.i treat my body like my ol 68 camaro...only the best fuel and performance part for that baby I want it look sexy fell sexy and me a fucking monster when I hiy the gas ....so like my car only good fuel for me I feed not my body the best I quit eating for I eat for the way I wanna feel and its awesome its.clean eating is the only way I will ever live ....and my performance parts only the best and since I found the forum thats all I have received and my mind is blown away also all the info on here is un real .....im learning everyday and I owe itnto that 1st shitty experience because know its a memorable one and its only the beginning. .....sorry it was so long I suck at typing lol....love you all my new fit family

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

devlin7755 said:
I was 18 and had been out of high school a year and thought man if I was on some juice ....I would be a monster ......anyway still heavy jock minded still pissed I lost my football scholarship still hitting the gym super hard I felt like I had some thing to prove ....anyway a good buddy who I thought was a good buddy sold me a bottle of test ...and I had some weak ass needles too like insulin needles ...anyway I was stupid and uneducated on gear I took cc what and I felt nothing the next week another cc and nothing not relizing I was probably producing more naturally and just fucking my self up whit the weak 150 or 250 I was taking weekly ....I was highly disappoint....I was like man I wanted to be a like the guys in the gym and on the magazines ....I wanted to be shreeded guy not the fat high school football player anymore......anyway it was one of the best things that happen to me 1st it made me relize that juat because I am on juice you still got put in hard work ....gym diet cardio and my body ....its all hard work and its a lifestyle. ...made me respect mybdody my mind and the gear ....thats the problem I see in young folks today love your body and love the gear respect it learn about educate yourself as.much as you can ...I learnd I was to young and stupid and if I wanted to look shredded then I need to work hard every day and enjoy the moment enjoy your body changing feed it what it needs your body and your.mind ......I was mad at steroids for a long time im older and mature and relize it was myself I should have been mad at...now.i treat my body like my ol 68 camaro...only the best fuel and performance part for that baby I want it look sexy fell sexy and me a fucking monster when I hiy the gas ....so like my car only good fuel for me I feed not my body the best I quit eating for I eat for the way I wanna feel and its awesome its.clean eating is the only way I will ever live ....and my performance parts only the best and since I found the forum thats all I have received and my mind is blown away also all the info on here is un real .....im learning everyday and I owe itnto that 1st shitty experience because know its a memorable one and its only the beginning. .....sorry it was so long I suck at typing lol....love you all my new fit family

Good story and has some very good advice from your experience!! Love and respect your body and educate yourself on your gear.
Thanks Dev.

I have only done 3 cycles now but my first time was pretty epic.

It was Spring 2014 in Kinshasa, DRC. I was cooped up in a gated compound for nearly four months and was getting stir crazy. I had been researching anabolics prior to entering country and then realized I could probably buy them from the pharmacy there.

So I made a list of different tests and the first two pharmacies had nothing but Androgel. The third one didn't have anything on my list but they had Sustanon. I knew nothing about it so I researched it that night and bought it the following day.

They were Sustanon 250 amps made by Organon. I went back to the compound watched a ton of videos on injections and then pussed out a few times.

Finally I got the nerve up and got everything ready. Because they were amps it took a bit to figure out how to open the first one, but once I broke the top off there was no backing out.

I loaded the syringe (I did not use a filter), and the pharmacy had only had 21 gauge needles that in my mind were 3 inches long. I then sit on my toilet and pinned my quad (way lower than I go now). The pin wasn't bad, aspiration was fine, injection fine but then I set there a second with the needle still in and got really light headed. I think the "adrenaline rush" (see what I did there) wore off. It was also 100 degrees which didn't help at all.

I quickly pulled out the needle, massaged the site and then crashed onto my bed in a deep sweat. It cramped up immediately. I took a nap and when I woke up it was hard to straighten my leg.

I had a barbaric rusted bench and weight set but only had about 115 in weights so I was using cinder blocks and found objects for the remainder of a 12 week cycle and the remainder of my stay there.
I worked out with a few Congolese locals who were skinny men but stronger than gorillas.

Honestly if it hadn't been for that cycle and the motivation it gave me I may lost my mind.
The DRC is a messed up place.
I was robbed twice my first night there and assaulted two other times in which I came out on top. I hope to never return.

I could not find anything in the DRC for PCT but fortunately found Nolva in Ethiopia a few weeks later.

My next cycle was a little better planned.

devlin7755 said:

68 camaro. ...hands down the best muscle car ever built!

william32 said:

It was Spring 2014 in Kinshasa, DRC. I was cooped up in a gated compound for nearly four months and was getting stir crazy. I had been researching anabolics prior to entering country and then realized I could probably buy them from the pharmacy there.

So I made a list of different tests and the first two pharmacies had nothing but Androgel. The third one didn't have anything on my list but they had Sustanon. I knew nothing about it so I researched it that night and bought it the following day.

They were Sustanon 250 amps made by Organon. I went back to the compound watched a ton of videos on injections and then pussed out a few times.

Finally I got the nerve up and got everything ready. Because they were amps it took a bit to figure out how to open the first one, but once I broke the top off there was no backing out.

I loaded the syringe (I did not use a filter), and the pharmacy had only had 21 gauge needles that in my mind were 3 inches long. I then sit on my toilet and pinned my quad (way lower than I go now). The pin wasn't bad, aspiration was fine, injection fine but then I set there a second with the needle still in and got really light headed. I think the "adrenaline rush" (see what I did there) wore off. It was also 100 degrees which didn't help at all.

I quickly pulled out the needle, massaged the site and then crashed onto my bed in a deep sweat. It cramped up immediately. I took a nap and when I woke up it was hard to straighten my leg.

I had a barbaric rusted bench and weight set but only had about 115 in weights so I was using cinder blocks and found objects for the remainder of a 12 week cycle and the remainder of my stay there.
I worked out with a few Congolese locals who were skinny men but stronger than gorillas.

Honestly if it hadn't been for that cycle and the motivation it gave me I may lost my mind.
I was robbed twice my first night there and assaulted two other times in which I came out on top. I hope to never return.

I could not find anything in the DRC for PCT but fortunately found Nolva in Ethiopia a few weeks later.

What on earth were you doing in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo??? I don't think that is a place that people go to for a little R&R.

PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Now that's a story bro! i enjoyed that one LOLL

devlin7755 said:

that's awesome brother, seriously... we are thrilled to have you here and i absolutely love hearing the way your feeling about it here... this is now your new home and family brother...

Great stories

My first time wasnt all that long ago. I thought about and researched info and didnt know where to find anything so took a trip to Mexico. I go a few times a year anyway. Picked up some Test E, Nolva, dbol, and Anavar. Quickly decided the dbol and Anavar were fake and havent touched them but the Test and Nolva seemed legit.

Ive been in some serious motorcycle accidents and have had some hospital sleep overs so i'm used to needles but had never actually pinned myself. I had a nurse friend of mine explain to me how too swab the vial and myself, use a draw needle and then swap it for the pinning needle so I was feeling fairly good about it. A little nervous but not bad. More excited than nervous. Everything went perfect until I had blood work 5 weeks and 10 pins later I realized the shit from Mexico was fake.

I've since found legit test but wanted to share this story so ppl know to be careful of who they decide to trust because now that I have found and been using legit test (I had blood work done last week) I realize the Aromasin Ive been using is Fake because my estro levels are high @ 55. I hope those levels arent high enough to cause damage and I have replacemnt on the way but again just want to stress to ppl to be safe and when you do have a trust worthy source to appreciate it.

sweetnspicy said:
william32 said:

What on earth were you doing in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo??? I don't think that is a place that people go to for a little R&R.

sweetnspicey, it is certainly no place for R&R! I have been to what I considered much more primitive war torn countries but they didn't touch DRC. It's a jacked up, corrupt place.

I am a filmmaker by trade and was there working on a documentary about human trafficking. I was stuck there for longer than I wanted to be for sure.

william32 said:
sweetnspicy said:
william32 said:

sweetnspicey, it is certainly no place for R&R! I have been to what I considered much more primitive war torn countries but they didn't touch DRC. It's a jacked up, corrupt place.

I am a filmmaker by trade and was there working on a documentary about human trafficking. I was stuck there for longer than I wanted to be for sure.

it doesn't sound like the most optimal place to be stuck lollll... im sure that was the better story here!

I'm really enjoying reading all of these!! I want to thank everyone for taking the time to share their experiences. I've learned a lot about all if you so far.

sweetnspicy said:
I'm really enjoying reading all of these!! I want to thank everyone for taking the time to share their experiences. I've learned a lot about all if you so far.

i am as well... THANK YOU for posting this SPICY because it was a damn good idea!

See, women are deeper thinkers as well and sometimes think more outside of the box than males... not always but a lot and we need MORE females... its definitely growing but i want a lot more here for so many reasons... there is just as many women interested in health and fitness if not more so than men but they are often scared to come to anyone or voice concerns, share pictures, thoughts etc and i want to reach EVERYONE...

DylanGemelli said:
william32 said:
sweetnspicy said:
"william32" said:

it doesn't sound like the most optimal place to be stuck lollll... im sure that was the better story here!

I wasn't technically stuck. I could have left anytime but some of the subjects we worked with were being harassed and threatened. Our presence in country helped to ensure they were safe until things calmed down.

You can get shot on site by the military there. We did not want to be responsible for them getting hurt in any way.

Full on riots broke out the day after we left and the military and civilians had way bigger issues to deal with than harassing some locals who talked to journalists.

We are blessed people to not have to live in fear like that.

william32 said:
DylanGemelli said:
william32 said:
sweetnspicy said:
"william32" said:

I wasn't technically stuck. I could have left anytime but some of the subjects we worked with were being harassed and threatened. Our presence in country helped to ensure they were safe until things calmed down.

You can get shot on site by the military there. We did not want to be responsible for them getting hurt in any way.

Full on riots broke out the day after we left and the military and civilians had way bigger issues to deal with than harassing some locals who talked to journalists.

We are blessed people to not have to live in fear like that.

those situations are definitely eye opening to say the least... it really makes you appreciate what you have right in front of you that you would normally just take for granted... .sometimes it takes severe circumstances to appreciate things we have...

Top Bottom