napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What The Fuck.. that about says it all!!

drjay9051

Banned
Would not normally out this shit but really pisses me off. Say hi to "BigVic" everybody. Cut and paste from my PM box:

Hi my name is vic
from la ca ,im local 52 yo doing these for long time very old school
last two PO from pahmacore had issues after 4-5 orders the last one was [ seized ] one /
the other miss hapening with shiping both we are to blame
lost lots of $ time and effort ,im in a jam 2-3 months with zero gear /just hcg nolva proviron
i have lots of friends here in LA @ power house & golds gym but everything is underground DIRTY OR FAKE
i had bad exprences with those items, And im trying to stAy away from the crowd LA is very hot every gym here is full of cops ,I dont like to draw any attention
looking for a cali source or us reliable source i ussually get the cutting stuff
tren prim var nothing big [ small orders] i do 3-4 cycles a year i mind my own business i ask no questions
i come from venice beach very old school doing these since i was 18 yo

if you can help ill really apreciate it

thanks vic

Why don't you fine folks send him a welcome message? Better yet, invite him over to your place so he can pick up some gear.

Hope I don't make any enemies but , fuck off, Vic.

Now Vic is old school muscle beach type so i hope he does not kick my ass. Hey, 44 please protect this little white boy from "Vic".

Oh shit, 44 sorry to get you involved. he may kick your ass as well.

Last edited:
Bro I'm sure in the land of LA you can find anything you could ever want gear included. Especially down near Venice area chump. Sounds shady AF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro I'm sure in the land of LA you can find anything you could ever want gear included. Especially down near Venice area chump. Sounds shady AF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Something is wrong if you can't find gear in that area. lol

Hi guys!!
My name is Willie Joe Lunchmeat. I'm in Washington DC and I can't find a politician. LMAO.

That has scammer written all over it.
Must be the "dr" in your name that makes you so trustworthy and approachable. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hell he needs spell check for one thing, A man
Can't help stupidity, lol the local sources are even staying
Clear of him if that tells yea anything

Yup, WOW!

I was the lucky one to whom "Vic " reached out.

Somebody please hook him up. he is down to HCG,Nolva and Provi. now how is big Vic going to get any bigger on that shit.

Any takers??

Well dude .... You ARE DOCTORjay!
Prescribe him some online try. Every time you want an injection you gotta send me a full btc.

Well dude .... You ARE DOCTORjay!
Prescribe him some online try. Every time you want an injection you gotta send me a full btc.

Fed:

I just sent Vic my address and round trip first class plane tickets.

Hell, i'll even get him a suite at the Marriott since he is in need of gear.

He flies in next weekend. We will shoot the shit, shoot the gear and play some golf at a fine Houston area country club.

I need a new friend. Welcome into my life, Vic!!

Fed:

I just sent Vic my address and round trip first class plane tickets.

Hell, i'll even get him a suite at the Marriott since he is in need of gear.

He flies in next weekend. We will shoot the shit, shoot the gear and play some golf at a fine Houston area country club.

I need a new friend. Welcome into my life, Vic!!

Lol. Just make sure you push him in the pool upon arrival

Top Bottom