napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

What?s with the hold up?

Sawyer_303

Possibility of arrest?

Dear God, 3 months in customs with no update, no letter.
Anyone with a decent head on their shoulders would be worried.
Call it paranoia, but I think it?s very reasonable to be concerned about this. Is anyone else having issues with customs? Wouldn?t think a few bottles of cyp would cause any issues with the law, but with a solid career in place it can be nerve wrecking.

Last edited:
Bro we're going through a worldwide pandemic. No one gives a shit about your few vials of Test. Shit is so screwed up everywhere I seriously doubt you'll get your order. If I were you I'd forget about it and move on.

If you live in the US send me a PM and I'll get you what you need in about a week.

You can run into these things. If you dont like waiting order domestic.

1 stop domestic shop can get you what you need quickly

you are aware of things going on in the world right? i have to ask because common sense would tell you that you are not the only one dealing with customs problems.. they aren't after you over a few bottles of cyp man LOL... the worst that will happen is they take it and you dont get the package...

brother we would love to earn your business. we are domestic and no worries we ship fast and 1000% domestic. no customs and no bullshit to worry about

international mail is frozen and backed up like crazy.

please drop me a PM and let me send you over a list. we will get you taken care of

Dear God, 3 months in customs with no update, no letter.
Anyone with a decent head on their shoulders would be worried.
Call it paranoia, but I think it?s very reasonable to be concerned about this. Is anyone else having issues with customs? Wouldn?t think a few bottles of cyp would cause any issues with the law, but with a solid career in place it can be nerve wrecking.

Cut the loss move on and use Cbbram, I've only seen quality service great information and attention to detail with customers and he comes through clutch, use our sponsor stick domestic

1 - Stop Domestic Shop is the sure path to getting quality gear quickly.

We are domestic, we have 3 sources to choose from, and our customer service can't be beat (I say humbly).

PM me here or use the Wickr me app for even faster responses...

CCBBRAM Hands down best in the game[emoji869][emoji123]
Thanks bro...

Anyone interested in sources in the US please send me a PM or message me on Wickr messaging app. Pay a little more for domestic but you have the peace of mind of getting your stuff in about a week. No waiting around for months just to save a few dollars. I have Pharma grade quality and UGL on my list. Here are some of my reviews:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55192

Best bet is going domestic to avoid issues. PM me for the newest updated price list from 1-stop domestic shop

You have nothing to worry about except out a few vials. Plenty of seizures happen without a letter. But if they wanted to get you they wouldn't just seize it and do nothing for months. Besides they don't even care about a random dude getting a few vials so don't worry
Take the loss and move on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom