napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is your TRT dose?

Why would you inject once a week? You understand how low your levels are gonna dip before next injection? If you're on self diagnosed trt that's foolish to be administering once a week even though it's a common doc prescribed protocol. Get bloods done and you'll see your lows.

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT Roids24.co

I get bloods done all the time. Like I said 2x a week would be very stable. 3x would be absurd for lifelong Trt. I'm not going to argue with you any further. I'm amazed you're a rep tho. All you do is act like you know everything and lie about shit. We all remember the thread where you said you was playing us. I don't trust shit you say!

I get bloods done all the time. Like I said 2x a week would be very stable. 3x would be absurd for lifelong Trt. I'm not going to argue with you any further. I'm amazed you're a rep tho. All you do is act like you know everything and lie about shit. We all remember the thread where you said you was playing us. I don't trust shit you say!
Lol who is arguing? All I said was 3x a week is going to keep a more stable plasma level. 1x has more low

I don't pin 3 times a week on TRT but I do pin up to 3 times on blast. Only because I noticed less of a spike. My prostate responds negatively when I pin 200 or more at one time (per injection) but if I pin around 120 it's ok. I'm just doing what works for me...

Blast - MWF
Cruise - MF

PHARMA LADY REP
PM FOR PRICE LIST

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol who is arguing? All I said was 3x a week is going to keep a more stable plasma level. 1x has more low

Of course it would be but trust me your dad will grow very tired of pinning 156 times a year for years on end, and the difference will be minute. He's not cycling, it will get very tiresome brother. But hey do what you think is best

Of course it would be but trust me your dad will grow very tired of pinning 156 times a year for years on end, and the difference will be minute. He's not cycling, it will get very tiresome brother. But hey do what you think is best
Like I originally said, it is only for the first 8 weeks or so until second bloods are done, bro.

Once a week is not okay because you have your high and then too long of a low. I want to keep his level as stable as possible up through the second bloodwork at week 8 or so.

That's not the case if you use test C. 8 day half life. My levels are above 900 6 days post injection and there is very little change than from 25-48 hours after injection

Why would you inject once a week? You understand how low your levels are gonna dip before next injection? If you're on self diagnosed trt that's foolish to be administering once a week even though it's a common doc prescribed protocol. Get bloods done and you'll see your lows.

It is not foolish at all if you understand esters and half lives. Trust me I've monitored mine closely over the last 3 years and I have it down to a science. I've done test c once a week and twice a week and it literally makes almost no difference in the numbers on my tests due to the 8 day half life

No need to inject 3 times a week for trt lol

Tons and tons get away with once. I do 2x but I'm sure at some point I'll switch to once.

400mg we for trt? That's crazy sounding but shows we all react differently

No need to inject 3 times a week for trt lol

Tons and tons get away with once. I do 2x but I'm sure at some point I'll switch to once.

400mg we for trt? That's crazy sounding but shows we all react differently

When I first started TRT once a week felt generally fine. I could maybe feel a slight dip the day before and the morning of injection, but I wouldn't have been surprised it was mental. Every 4-5days is likely what I'll stay at.

Why would you pin trt 3x a week? Just to stay level? Nothing wrong with it but unless he's going to pin 3x a week forever it won't help to get bloods with that dosing schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

140mg test cyp every week.

100-200 is standard TRT dosing. anything over 200 i would hardly consider TRT, more like a light cycle. but for beginners 150-200 can be a good beginner cycle of TEST.

Last edited:
When I cruise on my TRT dose(200mg once a week) my levels 6 days after inj are around 1000-1100.

I'm going to play devil's advocate and disagree (respectfully) with those who claim anything over 200 is not TRT. It really depends on the individual and what their bloods show. Some may require 300 to be in upper normal. Everyone is different :). Then we have those hyper responders that can gain tons of mass on 200mg a week. It all depends on the individual.

I'm going to play devil's advocate and disagree (respectfully) with those who claim anything over 200 is not TRT. It really depends on the individual and what their bloods show. Some may require 300 to be in upper normal. Everyone is different :). Then we have those hyper responders that can gain tons of mass on 200mg a week. It all depends on the individual.
I agree with this, I've seen guys on 300mg of script test cyp a week that their bloods are barely 800 6 days after pinning

Top Bottom