napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

what is the best option for better recovery after anabolics

big juice daddy

hello every one . i just want to know doing a 12 week (blast) cycle and then doing four week cruise (TRT dose of testosterone) is better for recovery on PCT. because there is a debate in many peoples who thinks that while doing a 12 week blast your testosterone is on the ROOF and then when u doing 4 weeks cruise on TRT dose of testosterone this helps to maintain your normal level of testosterone and then going to pct recovery is far better. because this method provide soft landing by maintaining testosterone level from roof to middle and then low.

instead of doing 12 week blast and crash down and then going on recovery (PCT) which makes your level from roof to direct too low. a sudden change is very hard to your body to accept.

may be this is a silly question but i want to know whats your opinion on this thing because u guys are exerts and i know u have better opinion.

well this is a debate that dates back to the stone age. in my opinion, it depends. shut down is shut down. so thats where i disagree. now where i might agree is when you run a very agressive cycle. the buffer might help with the transition, so to speak, but not the recovery IMO.

brother the concept behind this is they think by follow this protocol they have a soft landing.
because its like directly jumping from roof to ground is more worst. what they want to do jumping from roof to middle floor and then to ground. by doing this they find its not gonna worst as bad as i mention above. because when we blast we use multiple compounds at a single time and after that we suddenly discontinue all the shit we were running. its cause a sudden change.

It's complete broscience in my opinion. When you are shutdown you are shutdown. Staying on longer at a TRT cruise dose just makes recovery even harder because you stay on longer. You aren't maintaining natural levels at tht point, because you are still shutdown. It's true that when you go to pct there are less hormones leaving your body and less of a swing but that's not going to make recovery easier or better.

If that was the case, guys tht have been on TRT for long periods of time could come off and have an easy recovery but that's not true. Just blast the amount you intend to, them come off and pct.

It's complete broscience in my opinion. When you are shutdown you are shutdown. Staying on longer at a TRT cruise dose just makes recovery even harder because you stay on longer. You aren't maintaining natural levels at tht point, because you are still shutdown. It's true that when you go to pct there are less hormones leaving your body and less of a swing but that's not going to make recovery easier or better.

If that was the case, guys tht have been on TRT for long periods of time could come off and have an easy recovery but that's not true. Just blast the amount you intend to, them come off and pct.

thanks for the info brother

i completely agree... often times theories are conjured up and they make sense on paper, at least to a point, at least to some but what you find is that they are often terrible plans and this would be one of them... there's a reason you don't see this practice... the longer you are on, regardless of the dose, the more you become suppressed... rick covered all the major points here... i dont feel it needs expounded upon... its great to bring up thoughts etc... thats what the forum is for but i assure you, this is not a good method to follow whatsoever...

i completely agree... often times theories are conjured up and they make sense on paper, at least to a point, at least to some but what you find is that they are often terrible plans and this would be one of them... there's a reason you don't see this practice... the longer you are on, regardless of the dose, the more you become suppressed... rick covered all the major points here... i dont feel it needs expounded upon... its great to bring up thoughts etc... thats what the forum is for but i assure you, this is not a good method to follow whatsoever...

Thanks sir for great info>>.

i agree with Robo. this may be a good option for the transition between cycle and PCT, as far as keeping gains and what not. BUT this wont help recovery at all. it only helps bridge the gap between cycle and pct

Top Bottom