napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is strongest sarm for lean muscle?

Osmou

So, I have been trying to google strongest sarm for lean muscle and so far I havent found any information what could be the strongest one. I am currently using Ostarine and I have to say it works nicely! (Its my 11th day now) I am doing a full 50 day log about it for you all to see, once I finish my cycle. Thanks for answers in advance!

s4 by far... and 50 days of mk is not even close to a full cycle... its a 12 week cycle

Thanks alot Dylan! What do you think about RAD-140? is it stronger than ostarine?

I am aware that people recommends 12 weeks cycle with ostarine. However I want to leave room for improvements for my pre-summer cycle aswell. I also may continue this ostarine cycle if I havent noticed any side-effects after 50 days.

rad and ostarine are both pretty close in strength... you are wasting time and money running mk only 50 days... its pointless

My 7 week ostarine cycle is done, it was far from pointless. I got nice results and absolutely no sides. Next cycle is going to be 9-12 weeks.

My 7 week ostarine cycle is done, it was far from pointless. I got nice results and absolutely no sides. Next cycle is going to be 9-12 weeks.

Sounds good bro. Let us know if you need help setting up a cycle.

I agree that S4 is probably the strongest sarm, especially for strength with great fat loss

LGD is probably the strongest for lean mass

GW is the best for fat loss, etc..

thanks for the update... .let me know if you need help setting up a new cycle

Well, there is one thing I need help with.

Since I am planning to run it for 9-12 weeks next. (im pretty sure, I will run it for 12 weeks, as long as I dont notice any huge sides from it) I will buy clomid for pct along with bulbine natalensis. My question is how should I dose the clomid?

is 25mg ED for 4weeks ok?

I think I should also buy Arimidex just in case any gyno happens. Should I start using armidex after I see possible gyno signs, or should I just play it safe and start using it from week 7-8 for rest of the cycle?

I have also considered stacking LGD-4033 with my next ostarine cycle, however I am not 100% sure yet.

Last edited:
you do not need arimidex with sarms man... s4 and lgd would be the best cycle to go with.. sarms do not convert to estrogen so do not crush your estrogen.. if you do use it then go very low on the dosing...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Why are you suggesting gw-501516 for pct?

I am also going to stick with ostarine for now. I have 2 bottles of it and I rather not take s4 yet, because of possible vision side effects.

Last edited:
when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW prevents the rise in cortisol... not only that but it keeps you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers it is...

Top Bottom