napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What do you eat for your healthy fats?

Grassfed beef, wild sockeye salmon, pasture raised eggs, coconut oil , brazil nuts, walnuts, mac nuts, almonds, fish oil caps, avocado, ground flaxseed, olive oil.

I have all those multiple times a week and yes I spend more on groceries than anyone you know.

The booty. Just kidding, olive oil, peanut butter, almonds. My wife makes a really good salmon 3-4 days a week.

Fish oil, nuts, peanut butter, eggs, olive oil in everything! Including Indian Fry Bread! Am not giving up Navajo Tacos!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol love me some booty but hardly every frigging get it without
Throwing a temper rant kicking and fucking screaming, now
I'm in a bad mood, back on track here

Peanut butter n jelly baby with oatmeal
Dang I love peanut butter

Whole eggs,Coconut oil,Avocadoes,PB,Almond butter,Macadamia nuts,Pecans,Kerrygold grass-fed butter...

When I was younger out in the clubs…my "Healthy" Fats were chubbies that didn't drink or smoke at 2:00A.M. closing time…..;)

Today… Avocado/coconut oil/ wholes eggs/almonds/cheese….ice cream….;)

Whole Eggs, Peanut / Almond Butter, 2-3g Omega 3 Fish Oil and Olive Oil. Occasionally, I rotate Avocados in to mix it up. I generally keep fats around 50g when cutting and 70g when bulking.

Coconut oil and butter... in the coffee. And eggs, not in coffee.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Right now it's strictly extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil. But my favorites are avacados, real coconut, and almonds, macadamia nut oil.

When I was younger out in the clubs…my "Healthy" Fats were chubbies that didn't drink or smoke at 2:00A.M. closing time…..;)

Today… Avocado/coconut oil/ wholes eggs/almonds/cheese….ice cream….;)
now thats the post of the thread! LMFAO!

i can tell everyone this... if you go through and look at everyone's answer, which was why i made this thread, to prove a point, that most of use all have similar items listed.. NOW, i would venture to guess that if you polled this with random people who were not bodybuilding, athletes or people really dialed in with their diet, you would see completely different items listed... it just goes to show the knowledge base we have here... as well as the dedication and desire to improve

Top Bottom