napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What did you eat for lunch today?

No they have lights and stuff but they seem Amish, have the garb and beards and everything lol. It's not just a bakery it's a whole market, they sell all kinds of stuff hand made furniture etc.

Those are gypsy's….LOL
Mine has dirt floor…seriously….only open when the sun is up, the ovens are run by oak wood….the Women all have Billy D William's mustaches….;)

lmao well Real Amish country is only and hour away. I'll stick to tile gypsy floors lol. Damn now I want some cinnabuns, but I'm being good. Just had 9 oz venison 2/3 cup egg whites and a yogurt for lunch so I'm good, no pics because it looked like death lol Taste good though.

16 oz ribeye
Monday flesh time!

44lcXWL.jpg

I had three eggs, three rashers of thick English-cut (lean) bacon, chopped tomatoes with sliced garlic and one 3oz slice of unbuttered, low-GI wholewheat bread. 🤗

Yeah I hard of them, pretty tough dudes, I stay away from them, they like to punch in the gut! lol

d3d042b047d3087d98a50c30a6eff939.jpg

It WAS seared Pacific Whiting, Brussels sprouts, and a baked sweet potato...And coconut water. Brussels and coconut water in one meal is like 2000mg potassium!!

Fuck that looks way better than what I get at IHOP or at Denny's damn Montgomery that looks like the bomb

(Enrique)

Top Bottom