napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What did you eat for lunch today?

I ate breakfast at IHOP, had shrimp sushi for lunch. Cooked a steak for dinner and if I fuck around and drive too close to Panda Express I'll be eating some of that. A slushee from Sonics sounds nice dayuuum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkey /bacon/swiss with coleslaw on an onion bun

fYhkOeD.jpg

Miss NY just made this. Yes it's what it looks like. Apparently she's hinting at something.
191056fba9d2a616defb29a73fbd47e6.jpg
That is so fucking hilarious!
You guys definitely deserve each other. Lol
I guess it's pretty obvious what NY is doing after breakfast. ;-)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Now that we do eat at home. My kids love them. I guess cuz the texture is different to them. I love taking those to work.

(Enrique)

Thats my kind of schedule right there. I love to go to bed early. Im usually in bed at about 8:30 and up at 4am. Im a delivery driver so need to hit the sack early. Man so you must get all the best equipment at the gym since no ones there.

(Enrique)

Thats my kind of schedule right there. I love to go to bed early. Im usually in bed at about 8:30 and up at 4am. Im a delivery driver so need to hit the sack early. Man so you must get all the best equipment at the gym since no ones there.

(Enrique)

I need to take a pic of my gym it is me and the Mrs.,,that's it!! sometimes right when we are leaving we get the 5:00 AM people maybe 2-3 at best

Thats awesome. When i go its like nat geo when theres a drought in africa and all the animals are crowded around the water hole. No equipment at all

(Enrique)

Dear Lord! Gentlemen please, there are children present here...you can't post pictures of food THAT good. lol but in all seriousness I need some major help with cooking and meal prepping. I have lost my basics! If anybody can help, please haha. Could I get a link to some diet basics? I use to do this pretty well but it's been years, iv'e not only fallen off the boat, but my diet has fallen down the stairs so hard, It needs life alert to pick it back up at this point.

Top Bottom