napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What Are The Red Flags You Have Fake Anavar?

Excellent thread! Even though I don't think I would ever be interested in Anavar... still very informative information here.

How long does it genrally take for anavar to kick in
I've used it for a pre workout occasionally and feel it within 45 minutes.

If you're asking this question you either have fake Anavar or you're just not in tune with your body.

Could be fake... the source is from here so i thought id be legit, i only been on it a week. So figured to soon to tell

it was legit.. I ran lipid and my HDL was cut in half and LDL doubled... ouch.
Tren is the worst... A guy sitting on the couch eating pizza everyday probably has better lipids than after a Tren run. Really bad side effect.

Tren is the worst... A guy sitting on the couch eating pizza everyday probably has better lipids than after a Tren run. Really bad side effect.

A little too scared to get mine checked if I’m being honest. I run so many supports though so hopefully that helps to some extent. Everything just seems so weak compared to Tren unless you run big orals such as anadrol, dbol etc...

Honestly it's sounds like Winny to me that your lipids are that bad. Anavar is not that harsh.

Thats what i was thinking.... i may have to stop, not sure how much protection will help. How bad are my lipids? My total was 230, trig 227

Definitely have to agree with the others. It sounds exactly like Winstrol side-effects (at least from my experience with winnie)

Top Bottom