napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What Are The Red Flags You Have Fake Anavar?

When you see var you will know in caps. Its sparkly. Like little diamonds in the filler. Winny is not. And var has a sweet smell.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

KingWizard said:
Var isnt worth the price no matter what. I have to run it 60mg+ for decent results

Sent using Tapatalk

Same here. I wasn't impressed with Anavar at all. Winny is 10 times better in my opinion.

RickRock said:
KingWizard said:
Var isnt worth the price no matter what. I have to run it 60mg+ for decent results

Sent using Tapatalk

Same here. I wasn't impressed with Anavar at all. Winny is 10 times better in my opinion.

Thats funny. I never did care for var, but you guys sound like me and winny. Useless, and mo useless!
Can I have a choice? 1000$ for var or 100$ for sus?

Re: RE: Re: What Are The Red Flags You Have Fake Anavar?

joebrooklyn said:
Ok where is Biotech? Is he a sponsor? I searched him but only get posts mentiong him.
Biotech is an UGL gear source on this board. There is no website. Communication is all done through email. I'll set you up with a price list. Check your PMs

joebrooklyn said:
So if I open a bottle of Var the caps will sparkle?

No. If you open the actual cap and dump out the contents. It will have sparkly powder in w the filler

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I cap and alot of people i know do because a pill machine attracts attention when you buy it unless u buy some weird homemade shit.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

joebrooklyn said:
So if I open a bottle of Var the caps will sparkle?

NO-when you pull the capsule open under a light it will look like sparkling diamonds. The crystals refract light. Winny will be dull white powder

After years, 90% of people who use Var are basically those afriad to pin, or to pin more.

I'd take Masteron any day over Anavar, and then stack the mast + winny = fire

KingWizard said:
After years, 90% of people who use Var are basically those afriad to pin, or to pin more.

I'd take Masteron any day over Anavar, and then stack the mast + winny = fire

You and I are on the same page there buddy. Windy and masteron are two of my personal favorites, along with good old Tren!

It is true that if you have legit anavar then 40-60 mg is more than enough but 10-20 is more of a female dose... Yes, anavar is often faked but many things are anymore.. its all about costs for too many people and often times, suppliers are ripping off buyers as well... It often starts at the top but regadless, for someone to say a cycle of anavar is 700 or that all anavar is winstrol or something other is fucking ridiculous... that screams either inexperience or lack of having a good contact and source... of course its possible but these claims can be absurd as well... REGARDLESS, i will always take winstrol or tbol over anavar any day of the week and i can never see the cost justification... primo is worth every bit of what it costs at least in my eyes but there's a large mark up on it as well... it definitely costs more but often times not as much as it is priced... i assure you that there is legit products of both out there but its all about obtainment which is not the easiest to find... that's the beauty of having the type of sponsors we have here... you don't have to worry about these common issues...

If you really want ot be sure, test your gear with this:

http://www.labmax.ca/proddetail.php?prod=anavar_winstrol_test

I use it everytime I cop var or winny and it works, around $20/test. I used it to verify my Biotech winny, just on GP (I had no doubt that it was legit). Just did it out of habit really. Their site even has a video which makes it very clear how to administer the test yourself at home and interpret the results. Highly recommend if you suspect your gear is BS.

prestigealaska said:

I use it everytime I cop var or winny and it works, around $20/test. I used it to verify my Biotech winny, just on GP (I had no doubt that it was legit). Just did it out of habit really. Their site even has a video which makes it very clear how to administer the test yourself at home and interpret the results. Highly recommend if you suspect your gear is BS.
Bro, you are so funny. You tested all your BT gear and are jazzed about all the results as if you were expecting something to be wrong.

You're the exact kinda guy we need on this forum. Your enthusiasm and knowledge are heads and shoulders above

TheSVPdeal said:
prestigealaska said:

Bro, you are so funny. You tested all your BT gear and are jazzed about all the results as if you were expecting something to be wrong.

You're the exact kinda guy we need on this forum. Your enthusiasm and knowledge are heads and shoulders above

Ha! Kinda crazy/OCD, I know, but I have the means, so I figure "what the fuck" - be as thorough as possible! I know how powerful placebo effect can be and I try to remove it from the equation whenever possible. Being 100% sure about these things helps me a lot, and if it helps others here at AR that's a win/win. And if nothing else, happy to entertain you SVP :D

prestigealaska said:

Those type of tests are extremely valuable, so we really appreciate you taking the time to do that not just for yourself, but for the benefit of others here as well for them to know just how great a sponsor like Biotech is :)

I agree with the last two posts entirely. Love being entertained by the prestigious one;-) and biotech is super bomb

prestigealaska said:
TheSVPdeal said:
prestigealaska said:

Ha! Kinda crazy/OCD, I know, but I have the means, so I figure "what the fuck" - be as thorough as possible! I know how powerful placebo effect can be and I try to remove it from the equation whenever possible. Being 100% sure about these things helps me a lot, and if it helps others here at AR that's a win/win. And if nothing else, happy to entertain you SVP :D

I agree with svp... your the man... I LOVE IT... nothing is more appreciated that someone being THOROUGH... Not "well i feel good" or " that did nothing" etc... I nor anyone else wants to hear that shit.... NUMBERS, RESULTS, PICS, ETC. That's what we need... Accuracy is so important and what your doing is greatly appreciated and respected

Top Bottom