napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Well Recomp is now going to turn into an Endurance cycle!!!!!

NJBro

I have mentioned before that I have been fighting a shoulder injury for a while. Well the rotten thing just won't heal (after 6 weeks off it). I tried to do a push up (after 3 days of good work outs) and my shoulder collapsed. Good news is after a few days rest I was able to do a few push ups so its probably not structural. But it does mean that my recomp that I worked out with the help of the bros/sis here (especially Dylan and Rick) is either a no go or I run my TRT dose and use those beautiful Sarms for an endurance cycle (I run obstacle course races).

Bro/Sis I am disappointed to say the least!

What do you think? Full stop or endurance?

Jersey

I have mentioned before that I have been fighting a shoulder injury for a while. Well the rotten thing just won't heal (after 6 weeks off it). I tried to do a push up (after 3 days of good work outs) and my shoulder collapsed. Good news is after a few days rest I was able to do a few push ups so its probably not structural. But it does mean that my recomp that I worked out with the help of the bros/sis here (especially Dylan and Rick) is either a no go or I run my TRT dose and use those beautiful Sarms for an endurance cycle (I run obstacle course races).

Bro/Sis I am disappointed to say the least!

What do you think? Full stop or endurance?

Jersey
That's really your call, but if you can't train at 100% you won't get nearly as much out of the cycle. You also don't want to do anything to aggravate that injury further. Rest and recovery is most important.

Now with that said, there 8s some big benefit to running a good healing stack to enhance recovery. I can't remember exactly what stack you have to run, but healing sarms could be beneficial for your injury. Also throw some gw and sr9009 in to use to drop bodyfat and increase endurance in the meantime.

Just stay away from sarms like rad and S4 until you can capitalize on them training at 100%

Here is what I'd do myself, all from www.sarmsx.com of course

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 mk-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 sr9009 30mg per day 5mg dosed 6 times per day every 2 to 3 hours

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That's really your call, but if you can't train at 100% you won't get nearly as much out of the cycle. You also don't want to do anything to aggravate that injury further. Rest and recovery is most important.

Now with that said, there 8s some big benefit to running a good healing stack to enhance recovery. I can't remember exactly what stack you have to run, but healing sarms could be beneficial for your injury. Also throw some gw and sr9009 in to use to drop bodyfat and increase endurance in the meantime.

Just stay away from sarms like rad and S4 until you can capitalize on them training at 100%

Here is what I'd do myself, all from www.sarmsx.com of course

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 mk-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 sr9009 30mg per day 5mg dosed 6 times per day every 2 to 3 hours

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks Rick!!!

I am sure open to new ideas!
I just want to keep moving forward as healthily as I possibly can. If that means off the shoulder until further notice so be it.

Top Bottom