napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Welcome/Introduction Thread

Hi guys, Tom here,

29 years old
228 lbs
20+% bodyfat

So recently I had a knee op to remove a bucket handle tear and I've been back at the gym training and getting my diet on point to drop back down to my happy 14 stone range.
I've recently started a the Quad Elite stack by JW Supplements and seem to be going okay for now, keep everyone up on how things go in the coming weeks and months.

Also cut my calories back to 1400 so I'm going for an intense cut but isn't anything new for my self so should go well, only the SARMs are the new addition.

Hi guys, Tom here,

29 years old
228 lbs
20+% bodyfat

So recently I had a knee op to remove a bucket handle tear and I've been back at the gym training and getting my diet on point to drop back down to my happy 14 stone range.
I've recently started a the Quad Elite stack by JW Supplements and seem to be going okay for now, keep everyone up on how things go in the coming weeks and months.

Also cut my calories back to 1400 so I'm going for an intense cut but isn't anything new for my self so should go well, only the SARMs are the new addition.

What is the quad Elite stack? I hope it’s not gear, is it?

Hi Jack Thanks for the reply mate
No its an LGD4033, s4 and MK677 stack.

And my target isnt just to lose weight, I'm trying to recomp as I believe I'm 20% bf from pics (never done a fat test bit probably should) but I dont have too bad of a shape so really looking at recomping, shed a few lbs of the stomach and add a few inches to the arms 😁

Age:28. BW 215lb. Lifting since 8th grade. Recovering from gyno surgery now:/ Love the forums and have trust in a lot of the members here. Went off docs trt and now get UGL trt from around these parts. This site is the best.

Hi Jack Thanks for the reply mate
No its an LGD4033, s4 and MK677 stack.

And my target isnt just to lose weight, I'm trying to recomp as I believe I'm 20% bf from pics (never done a fat test bit probably should) but I dont have too bad of a shape so really looking at recomping, shed a few lbs of the stomach and add a few inches to the arms [emoji16]
You really should get it checked. 20% is too high to recomp. You need to be cutting at 20%. That's nearly 1/4 fat bro which is really high in the fitness world.

Hi cbbram, so if I stick to cutting, the sarms should help with muscle retention but will they help in any way with cutting? I'm taking lgd4033, mk677 and s4 in the stack. Or would it be best to look into another sarm, or just go through it clean then get back on the sarms?
Thanks for the advice too 👍

Hi cbbram, so if I stick to cutting, the sarms should help with muscle retention but will they help in any way with cutting? I'm taking lgd4033, mk677 and s4 in the stack. Or would it be best to look into another sarm, or just go through it clean then get back on the sarms?
Thanks for the advice too [emoji106]
You can use SARMS for cutting that's where they shine the most. Adjust your calories 250-500 below maintenance and up the cardio.

You can use SARMS for cutting that's where they shine the most. Adjust your calories 250-500 below maintenance and up the cardio.

Great :D, Well I've been keeping a diary of how things are going at the moment so I'll get it formatted and post it up, see if it comes in handy for anyone else trying

Hi Guys/Gals,

New here:
32years
5'7'' height
171 pounds
15-18% BF

Been training weights on and off for last 8 years, longest time not training weights during this period was 6 months. Last year and half been very consistent. Even when i don't lift i am pretty active, play sports.
No previous or current injuries. Thanks God. Just normal wear and tear of gym, nothing that wouldn't be curried with good massage and a month good rest.

Good with nutrition, actually studying it. Other supplements i use is just creatine and b-alanine.
No previous cycles at all.

Lately been looking into Sarms, reading articles, posts, forums how they work and what they are. After understanding what they are decided to try them, to understand how they working in body, to know the feeling.
Now after festive period over and with increased body fat % i would like to shed of 8-10lb of BF and increase the strength. I now i can do it with proper diet and training smart as done it before, but i would like to know how is that natural process feels compared with little help.

So my idea is to stack LGD-4033 with GW-501516 for 8 weeks
Hope that makes sense. Any advice, critique is more than welcome

Thanks for your attention nice people

Hey Y'all - I'm Belle. Frequent board user just happened to stumble across this gem today.
Going to be running a log here (fresh eyes and advice) if it's okay with y'all. This will be my third cycle - I'll start a separate thread for it.
Other than that and gym life, I'm a sponsored driver and a run of the mill tech nerd. Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)
Stats for reference (I'll post on the log as well)
I'm 5'10"
150lbs
I will be measuring my bf% in the morning
130p 60-80c 30f are my current cutting macros.
Pic is me as of last night
IMG_0473.jpg

Hi everyone my first post and would like to say hello and Happy New Year.

I am interested in cycles for strength, speed, recovery and performance enhancement, without getting too big.

Here are some stats

-44 years of age
-5'11 185 lbs 10-12 % BF
-Prescribed TRT 120mg/week of Test E
-Prescribed HCG 1.2 mls per week (0.4 mls 3 times per week) as per 10 000 U vial
-Recent Lab numbers on TRT, Testosterone 21.8 nmol/L
-Recent Estradiol Lab numbers 92 pmol/L
-Prostate Specific Antigen 1.3 ug/L

I used to play multiple varsity sports at a competitive level, however I need to start slowing down within the competitive crowd lolol. In saying that I have run a few cycles that were geared to training in sports/MMA style work and I know some of my low dose cycles will make some eyes roll here!!

I am one of the lucky ones that does not need a lot to acquire the benefits of AAS. In addition, some of the higher doses that work for you big fellas may not always be best for us athletes/MMA participants. Plus these kind of cycles have worked for me with excellent success and just as importantly no major sides.

looking to acquire some excellent knowledge on here and chat with some great people.

Cheers

Good evening everyone.

A little about me:

-52 year old male
-6'0" 225 lbs 20%BF

I have been physically active for most of my life ... I grew up engaged in mostly aerobic sports (long distance running and swimming) ... changed over to mostly lifting (hypertrophy focus) with aerobic maintenance in my 20s (when I joined the military) and continued until my late 40s (when I retired from the Air Force).

I maintained a good level of fitness until my last tour in the military ... my last assignment had me working lots of 12 hour days, leaving little to no time for strenuous physical activity. Once I retired, however, I get back into a semblance of shape through a mixed bag of lifting, yoga, and light aerobic work.

My goals now are to recomp my body, without aggravating military-induced injuries (bad knees mainly).

In my mid to late 30s, I messed around with Prohormones when they first came out ... 4 AD and 1 AD if I remember correctly ... the 1 AD allowed me to get up to my then all-time high weight of 213, while maintaining a 32" waist. Life events (a major car accident and the Air Forces decision to return to a running portion for our PT tests) caused me to turn away from prohormones and my then "quest for size" and to refocus on getting my run time down (as the run portion of the test accounted for 50% of our total PT score).

I have done a lot of internet research on SARMS and have located several reputable product sources. Before diving in, however, I want to read around here and see what others have posted, and then ask any questions that I may have that have yet to be asked.

See ya'll around ...

New to forum, my stats
- 40 years old
- 20% body fat
- off/on martial artist (wrestling, BJJ and kickboxing)
- runs 3X a week
- do NOT drink
- healthy eating

Goal #1: increased energy and performance in the gym
Goal #2: loose 4-7% fat over 3 months
Goal #3: 1800 calories/day for first 4 weeks (then I will adjust as

Problem: no connections in the anabolic community (newbie)
CYCLE: 20mg "anavar," (which actually tested as d-bol) *MY GUESS.... is this "anavar, may actually be under-dosed d-bol but I CAN NOT BE CERTAIN
*No access to GCMS or university laboratory for accurate testing

SIDE EFFECTS (going into week 3) *I know its too early to tell anything
*NO VISUAL, NO OBVIOUS side effects
- clear urine
- balls same size
- jerking off every day (check :)
- tighter skin, less water retention (could be from lower card, clean diet)
- no acne, no energy drop

On cycle precautions
- absolutely no alcohol
- no burgers, no fatty materials
- lots of veggies + fruits
- running every day
- fish oil
- milk thistle

PCT
- Clomid
- Nolva
- multivitamins
- fish oil
- anastrozole
- creatine
- lucine + whey powder
**Will increase my caloric intake and from 1800 to 2300/day to offset catabolic state
**Will increase protein intake to 200 grams per day

Hello All!

Hey guys,

- My name is Derek
- I'm 27
- 5'10
- 193 lbs
-Experience with substances/cycles is NONE. I'm coming into this completely new and humble trying to learn from everyone on here.
- I've been working out since high school but I would say I started "Training seriously" for about a year and a half now been able to cut down 10.3% BF(tested on a hydrostatic machine).
-Goals I'd like to put on some more lean muscle mass and if possible keep bringing my BF% down to look more like a bodybuilder. I'm reading everything I can on SARMs since joining the site last week, and am eager to try them out!
-I've got the money and motivation to get tested and cycle SARMs effectively and safely, I just need a little direction in how:(to purchase)(much to take)/what(To test for, what to take)/where to buy/how to PCT. Looking forward to finding answers here at iSARMS.

IMG_20190121_072233~2.jpgIMG_20190114_081510.jpg

Last edited:
Stats :
33 years old Male
158 LBS
10-12% BF
Supplements: Creatine, Glutamine, Whey Protein powder
Been training for 10 years now
no experience with sarms or gear
I am here to learn from the experience of others and get help selecting the best supplements and advise
my goal is 180 lbs with similar BF and be healthy
Thanks Everyone

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Chris here from Australia.

BF: 18%
Height: 189cm / 6'2
Weight: 90kg / 198LBS
Exercise: Crossfit 4-5 times per week

I've used SARMs a couple of time but not sure I got the most out of them. I've been focusing on fixing some muscle imbalances for the last 12 months and have been getting back into serious exercise by doing crossfit 4-5 times per week for the last 2 months.

I'd love to get back to around 14% BF and just generally loose the pudge and feel more active. Would be great to put on some serious muscle too which I have always struggled with, especially my upper body and arms.

If there is anyone here from Australia it would be great to touch base with you to find out your experiences.

Thanks

51 yrs old
265 lbs
Approx. 12% ft
Lifted on and off most of my life.
No competition, just lift to get big.
Done a lot of cycles and different steroids. Use hgh and done slin.

Hello all! New member here
Ht: 5'11
Wt: 185
Bf %: 19
I've have been researching sarms for a while, I haven't used it yet. I want to gain more strength and endurance. My job (army) keeps me in decent shape but I'd like a little more. I'm excited to try it!

Top Bottom