napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Welcome/Introduction Thread

Hi everyone! New here :rolleyes:
Started visiting a gym 2 month ago. My goal is to gain muscle mass.
Hope to find useful information here.

Last edited:
New to the Forum.

210lbs
5/11
Training for 20+ years, no formal bodybuilding expertise, but more strength oriented weightlifting and resistance training.
BF 25%

Want to do some BF cutting and rebuild with more muscle.

Newbie here, I have been a lurker for a while was huge fan of Dylan on youtube which lead me here. After a while of reading many of the post and seeing the personalities of the community I decided to put myself in the mix and join the discussion. I have been to many other boards and this place just seems like the right fit with cool people...
About me

Height: 5’4’
Weight: 160
Body fat %14
Years of training 20

Cycles:
I have just finished my very first cycle:
Test ent 375 16 weeks
Trt so I dropped back down to my dose 150

Goals:
To get more lean and add muscle. Be more competitive in the sports I play

Supplements:
Protein, Glutamine, Omega 3, Magnesium, Vitamin D (deficient), L-Carnitine

General idea of nutrition:
Eat low carb under 100 grams other than that hit my macros, Unfortunately due to being a wheelchair user and italian (lol) if I eat any higher on carbs I gain weight Lost 35lbs doing keto but also lost some muscle as well.

Any other relevant info:
I am an incomplete paraplegic, I am a wheelchair user and dont have the use of my legs, I do have some muscle tone and sensation below the waist (thank god if you get my drift). Which is why I am considered incomplete. My injury was from the removal of spinal tumors, from the age of 9-20 I had 15 spinal surgeries and 3 surgeries on my legs, I have a fused back with 2 rods running down my spinal column as well as 2 of my ribs vertically fused into the spine. I play adaptive sports and I am highly competitive. The sport I am most passionate about is Sledge/Sled Hockey here it is if you want to check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n2U_efXxgA

Hopefully that is enough info for you all when I ask the questions I am sure to have.

New here but this is a great forum! Appreciate all of the information here and look forward to contributing!

New to the forum, been coming here to read up on how this all works and finally decided to join and involved. My wife suffered from a pretty serious injury and gained a lot of weight, two years of PT later she's stalling out in progress, so we're looking to get back into working out and want to return to a healthy body.

hello, new member here
67kg (before 58 to 60 so i made some gains lol)
173cm
Training since being a teenager : mostly calisthenics, rings workout, street workout etc
bf ~12%

My goal is to gain mass and then cut a little.

I think my nutrition, training and life habits are more or less on track but i think i fucked up something in my SARMS cycle. i will make a post about that.

Thank you for reading !

hey guys, im new to this forum after watching all of Dylan's youtube videos and browsing the forum, very good information on it. A bit about myself;

Height: 5’9’
Weight: 209 (95kg)
Body fat 15-18%
Years of training 10

my goal now is to lose some fat and get my body fat %low while adding lean muscle mass.

Starting to get serious now with my training and nutrition and when i make a sarms purchase soon, it will get the ball rolling to add a new chapter in my life :) will be great ot get to know everyone too on here.

Old member but it’s been a while so might as well be new. Follow Dylan on YouTube and his information has helped change my life for the better. I’m here to absorb more from him and the rest of you all so thanks in advance. Plenty of training experience over past few decades. 5’10”, 185, 10%

New here and mainly interested in MK-677 information as for Nootropic reasons which is the reason I am making my account to learn as much about this specific and maybe an increased speed in recovery times when working out etc.

Hey I have been here for few but I just finished my first cycle of test and dbol. I saw very good gains and my lifts went up like I never thought possible. Il would like to cut up my abs while continuing to build some good muscle. I was hoping some of the pros here could reccomend a good cycle for a beginner that would help me hit my goals. I hope this is posted on the right thread. If not I'm sorry and will try to put it in the right place. Thanks guys

Hey Everyone! New member here! Heres a little about me.

Stats:
6’3
185lbs
15% Body Fat

Been training since I was 21 started taking gear at 23 and had liposuction when I was 22 so have been working on building up my mass. I have done everything from Winny, Tren Ace, Test P, Clen. Had stomach surgery in 2018 which has been making it hard for gains. I cant eat very much so its been hard to get those extra calories I need especially quality protein. Last cycle was about 6 months ago but then got sick from stomach surgery and lost all gains. I would love peoples input on how to gain without being able to eat alot. Also a stable source for Tren, Winny & Test. I will take a peak at the source guide. My body weight fluctuates alot and I try my best to eat as much quality food as I can. I am getting some muscle. I also some advice I need some advice on how to get my body fat levels down. I cant seem to get below 15% body fat which is annoying. I mean I used to be 25% body fat so i am not doing that bad. I had tried low carb which doesnt seem to work. Ulitmate goal is to be around 200 - 210lbs and have between 7% - 10% body fat. Thanks everyone and I am so excited to join this community!

I'm Paul. Recently I retired after 34 years working as a forest ranger. Age 67. In my youth I played college football (1970's). I am attempting to recover my lost strength of my youth. I know it's mostly gone never to return but I now have time every day for gym workouts. At my age there is very little testosterone production but I work on weight machines nonetheless about an hour each morning. I alternate each day between leg weights then upper body the next day. I read with curiosity about the safe nature of Ostarine. And wonder if a man my age would benefit from it? If I have low natural tostoserone production would i be wasting effort time and money if I took ostarine? And why are dosages recommended for gradual increases over the cycle of several weeks?

Hello everybody, I am Martin.

28 years old
1.90 m
87 kg
11% BF

I am training for a few years now with ups and downs when I was younger I was always very skinny was about 70kg at this lenght. When i started training and eating good I gained some good mass. At the moment I am cutting off some fat my goal is 8%. After that I will start clean bulking till the end of the year if I dont gain too much fat planning on going to 100kg with less than 15% fat. I train 4 times a week (split) and now some extra cardio for cutting.

power stats:
BP 130kg
Squat 160kg
Deadlift 180kg

Also planning to start a sarm cycle soon when the cut is finished.

Hello Forum, I'm studyabroadlife, new here from India. Welcome you all and happy to join this group. Looking forward to this group.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IELTS Training in Nagpur

Hey all. New here but not new to the game... Been lifting weights and living the bodybuilding lifestyle for 30 years now. Looking forward to some serious discussions about "assisted" training..LOL. I I know the drill, I'm new here gotta build trust... Hopefully with time you guys see I'm real . Peace

Hello everyone,

I´m new to this thread.
Im 34 years old and been training for 20 years, mainly powerlifting.
My weight is now 238 pounds @14% bf.
Done some cycles years ago and was off gear for 7 years until now.
My goal is to get in bodybuilding shape.
Diet is good mainly consisting of chicken,eggs and milk products for protein, oats,apples and sweet potato for carbs,nuts and olive oil for fats, then i eat broccoli and culiflower with my meals.

Just finished my 1st cycle and started pct 4weeks ago.
1st cycle:
week 1-6 300mg test-e
week 7-12 450mg test-e
Pct:
Week 13-14 0,5mg arimidex EOD
Week 14-17 20mg Nolvadex ED
Week 16-21 Sr9009 30mg ED
Week 16-21 GW501516 20mg ED
Week 14-21 Testbooster ED
Week 14-21 Ashwaganda ED

My next cycle will also be for 12 weeks.
Not decided yet but i am thinking about test&deca cycle next with deca in higher doses then test.
AI´s and SERMs are more difficult to get here and are expensive.

Looking forward to sharing and gaining experience on this forum.

New here, first day. I am 33 , 6' 5" at 260lbs. 18%BF. Literally started lifting weights and training about 2 years ago since high school. Lost almost 100lbs these past 2 years and ran my first cycle a couple of months ago. Still a newbie to gear but am super curious about more than just test. Dont know what else to say so.....

Top Bottom