bannednutritionnapsgear eudomestic

Weird Side on Tren

RoboGainz

Currently 9 weeks into my tren cycle but ive been experiencing only one strange side ive never had before on tren which is a sore throat, it only really comes on at night time especially during the night going to bed. Pretty much like a dry throat feeling and it hurts when i try to put down water. Anyone else experience this?

I have bumped dosages up and wanted to see how i would feel on high test with tren. Current dosages are 750mg Test Cyp, 600mg Tren E. I was on 250mg test C and 400mg Tren E before. I have to say since ive jumped doses the results have been incredible! I am eating about 300g protein, 200G or less of carbs, not tracking fats but it is low and im around maintenance cals. Ive been growing like a weed and staying lean! only other side has been shitty sleep of course and blood pressure has gone up some since i increased the test substantially. Outside of that no sides, libido is insane and feel incredible. Just wanted to see if anyone has experience with the sore throat issue?? First 2-4 weeks was acid reflux issue and digestive issues, now its the throat...any input appreciated

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Currently 9 weeks into my tren cycle but ive been experiencing only one strange side ive never had before on tren which is a sore throat, it only really comes on at night time especially during the night going to bed. Pretty much like a dry throat feeling and it hurts when i try to put down water. Anyone else experience this?

I have bumped dosages up and wanted to see how i would feel on high test with tren. Current dosages are 750mg Test Cyp, 600mg Tren E. I was on 250mg test C and 400mg Tren E before. I have to say since ive jumped doses the results have been incredible! I am eating about 300g protein, 200G or less of carbs, not tracking fats but it is low and im around maintenance cals. Ive been growing like a weed and staying lean! only other side has been shitty sleep of course and blood pressure has gone up some since i increased the test substantially. Outside of that no sides, libido is insane and feel incredible. Just wanted to see if anyone has experience with the sore throat issue?? First 2-4 weeks was acid reflux issue and digestive issues, now its the throat...any input appreciated

Unless you are just severely dehydrated which is possible with tren i highly doubt its correlated. It could be a million things. Just because your using train it doesnt mean its causing every issue that could come up

RoboGainz

Unless you are just severely dehydrated which is possible with tren i highly doubt its correlated. It could be a million things. Just because your using train it doesnt mean its causing every issue that could come up

that is true. ill up water intake a bit. Ive just had it since i started the tren which threw me off

samgraves82

Maybe consider it a very slow minor "tren cough" since its enanthate ester and takes a bit longer to get in the blood. Just a thought.

RoboGainz

Maybe consider it a very slow minor "tren cough" since its enanthate ester and takes a bit longer to get in the blood. Just a thought.

Thanks for the input man, could be that but im going on 10 weeks. Bloods should be stable by now