napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weight gainers

Re: RE: Re: Weight gainers

ibleedoranbla said:
1lb of beef with a large sweet potato

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Tru dat brother

probably one of the worst and most unhealthy products you could invest in.... these are loaded with fat, sugar, sodium, etc... just a composition of the worst possible ingredients for you in one drink to add nothing more than unwanted weight... i would walk by those as they don't exist

DylanGemelli said:
probably one of the worst and most unhealthy products you could invest in.... these are loaded with fat, sugar, sodium, etc... just a composition of the worst possible ingredients for you in one drink to add nothing more than unwanted weight... i would walk by those as they don't exist

Yup. I have considered marketing an all natural, 5 ingredients or less ice cream for those of us who have a hard time gaining weight. My desire would be to keep the Macros at 40/30/30.

I have made a couple of homemade test batches. I am looking into dry ice cold shipping to see if it's even a possibility to keep the price reasonable.

Absolutely stay away from that shit. period. Eat a ton of good quality whole foods.

They are really for people who can't get enough calories. That's all they are is calories. And not the best choice calories either. I like doing milk, PB, banana, and oats in a blender. Add a little whey and bam. Perfect gainer.

Saiyan said:
They are really for people who can't get enough calories. That's all they are is calories. And not the best choice calories either. I like doing milk, PB, banana, and oats in a blender. Add a little whey and bam. Perfect gainer.

This right here is an excellent choice.

Saiyan said:

thats a far better option than any weight gain powder... i just can't get over what they put in that shit

Very informative post! I think Green energy drinks are also beneficial for the health. It is a wonderful source of essential nutrients. You can use your favorite fruits and vegetable in this homemade drink.

I used to make my own, far better than anything I've ever tried.

Full Fat Milk
Fine Oats 30g
Tablespoon Natural Peanut Butter
2 Scoops of Whey
Ice

Can also add a banana in there but it really changes the consistency and makes it really thick.

Very informative post! I think Green energy drinks are also beneficial for the health. It is a wonderful source of essential nutrients. You can use your favorite fruits and vegetable in this homemade drink.

very very true my man... that's the first thing i have every morning and in ever miss a day... it has done wonders for me... apple, lemon, extra ginger is the one i have every day but some days i add kale, spinach and red apple as well...

Very nice post on weight gain! I have heard that acupuncture is very beneficial in various health problems. I just want to consult a good acupuncturist Mississauga to know if one can gain or lose weight through acupuncture! If you have any information then let me know dear!

Perfect home made weight gainer right there

These guys are right. I'm a skinny hard gainer myself and three months ago I posted about them and wasn't gaining any weight. I used them twice a day many types and all it did was ruined my appitite.

I switched two months ago to whole foods and regular whey protein spiked with creatine and two tbsp of olive oil. Since then I GAINED WEIGHT! hey just dial in your diet and train your ass off and hold on. You will be surprised how fast your stomach will adapt by just forcing s little bit more each meal and always keep snacks on hand to get in a 100 or so calories every hour between main meals. uploadfromtaptalk1451701667281.jpg

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom