napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

injections

P

PHURIOUS

It means each ml or cc is 250 mg. do the whole vial 2500mg of test total

PHURIOUS PHARMA

gutomarah said:
i am curious to know if i buy a bottle of test e... that says 250mg/ml what does that mean? is that 250 mg of test? If i am supposed to inject 250mg of test every 4 days...that seems like a lot of test for just 1 injection, i mean the syringe will not hold the whole bottle... can someone please explain this whole thing to me

Brother, I want to help you make sure you are doing everything safely and the right way, but asking questions like these are clear indicators that you shouldn't be touching any gear right now. You have a lot more research to do. Your test is 250mg per ml, and the vial is a 10ml bottle. So,that means that 1ml of oil contains 250mg.

I've spoke to,you,about this in other threads, but you should really hold off and consider so,etching else right now like sarms.

My man, you have a lot of learning to do. Do not stay a cycle right now, spend some time reading and learning.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

RickRock said:
gutomarah said:
i am curious to know if i buy a bottle of test e... that says 250mg/ml what does that mean? is that 250 mg of test? If i am supposed to inject 250mg of test every 4 days...that seems like a lot of test for just 1 injection, i mean the syringe will not hold the whole bottle... can someone please explain this whole thing to me

Brother, I want to help you make sure you are doing everything safely and the right way, but asking questions like these are clear indicators that you shouldn't be touching any gear right now. You have a lot more research to do. Your test is 250mg per ml, and the vial is a 10ml bottle. So,that means that 1ml of oil contains 250mg.

I've spoke to,you,about this in other threads, but you should really hold off and consider so,etching else right now like sarms.

Also your syringe may be marked in c.c. 1ml and 1 cc are the same. Please be carefull

Top Bottom