Week 12 High E2 on Blood Test

Thor Hammer

I'm in week 12 of the following cycle:

Test E: 500mg/wk
Mast E:500 mg/wk
Mast P: 200mg/wk
hcg: 250 iu twice a week
exemestane: 12.5mg E3D

I lowered my exem dose to E3D when I started the Mast at week 8. I have put on a total of 15lbs and have no problems in the bedroom. Not feeling any high E2 symptoms however its damned high at >100!!! No gyno or bloating, etc. Joints are a bit achy lately though. And always tired, lack of sleep.

What would be the best protocol to bring it down? Exem 12.5mg every day for a week? I'm stopping the cycle at the 14 week mark and going on proper PCT.

I read posts from Dr. Jim about not chasing the E2 number but rather symptoms. Looking for some advice.

Here are my values
Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S

LH <0.2 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01

FSH, Serum

1 of 2

FSH <0.2 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01

Estradiol

Estradiol 101.9 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

you shouldnt have put it to every 3 days on 500 mg per week... yes, you need to go every day now for at least 10-14 days and then drop to every other day

you shouldnt have put it to every 3 days on 500 mg per week... yes, you need to go every day now for at least 10-14 days and then drop to every other day

Thanks for the reply Dylan.

Going 12.5mg ED wont crash my E2 levels? I know aromasin is strong. But I don't have a way to quantify that, nor know how quickly it will bring me back in range, except getting bloods done again.

Being my 1st cycle I assumed (due to inexperience) that the Mast would negate the need for Aromasin EOD still. Come to fine out Mast will mask the effects/symptoms of high E2. How about that!

I've learned so much on my first journey in this world and I've enjoyed it immensely. I now know what my body does, and does not respond to. Favorably or unfavorably. Like Tbol and Anavar mess me up big time! Cant touch it.

Looking forward to my second cycle next year after I'm fully recovered from this one.

Thanks for the reply Dylan.

Going 12.5mg ED wont crash my E2 levels? I know aromasin is strong. But I don't have a way to quantify that, nor know how quickly it will bring me back in range, except getting bloods done again.

Being my 1st cycle I assumed (due to inexperience) that the Mast would negate the need for Aromasin EOD still. Come to fine out Mast will mask the effects/symptoms of high E2. How about that!

I've learned so much on my first journey in this world and I've enjoyed it immensely. I now know what my body does, and does not respond to. Favorably or unfavorably. Like Tbol and Anavar mess me up big time! Cant touch it.

Looking forward to my second cycle next year after I'm fully recovered from this one.

If it would crash your estrogen then why would i recommend it? You asked for help so i gave you the protocol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom