napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weed

What do you guys think of weed from drug dealers? as its not legal in my state

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

r2truth said:

bro, that's not something for the forum... please don't post this type of thing... it was a sarcastic joke svp was making but we are not discussing that in any way shape or form... you want to medical, then absolutely... strain facts, no problem whatsoever but asking what you just asked is not something we want here bro

If i smoke weed. I start creeping out about all the bad things i did when i was young and dumb.
It will start eating away at me.
These days, i love being straight.

DylanGemelli said:
r2truth said:

bro, that's not something for the forum... please don't post this type of thing... it was a sarcastic joke svp was making but we are not discussing that in any way shape or form... you want to medical, then absolutely... strain facts, no problem whatsoever but asking what you just asked is not something we want here bro
My bad bro

r2truth said:
DylanGemelli said:
r2truth said:

My bad bro

Its all good... No harm was intended and i know that... Thanks bro

JM750 said:
If i smoke weed. I start creeping out about all the bad things i did when i was young and dumb.
It will start eating away at me.
These days, i love being straight.

I'm the same way brother. I don't need it in my life, but I don't have any problem with those that do

Yup. I have no problem with anyone that wants to toke. That shit should be legal everywhere. I certainly dont look down on others that do it.
Except for my kids. Ill strangle them. Lol

DylanGemelli said:
JackSteel said:
I don't have a computer to use at the moment but one day I would love to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would love to see you write YOUR OWN REAL article on this and not have someone restricting it... we will talk about it and we will get you to start writing REAL Jack pieces so people can see the real knowledge i know you have
Sounds great bro. Looking forward to it!

r2truth said:

I'm curious what you're actually asking. Like is it different from medical cannabis? Some maybe. Unless you're looking for organic cannabis like I use, then it doesn't really matter. Weed is weed unless your source is a dishonest asshole and uses crazy Chems or laces it with shit.

JackSteel said:
DylanGemelli said:
JackSteel said:
I don't have a computer to use at the moment but one day I would love to.

i would love to see you write YOUR OWN REAL article on this and not have someone restricting it... we will talk about it and we will get you to start writing REAL Jack pieces so people can see the real knowledge i know you have
Sounds great bro. Looking forward to it!

we will discuss it for next month brother... maybe a group effort between us both as well.. :D

Saliva or high THC strains make me extremely paranoid, yet primarily CBD strains make me feel very relaxed and focused. I don't really get paranoid anymore but definitely use to. It should be legalized everywhere. obviously a legal state.

Becool12 said:
Saliva or high THC strains make me extremely paranoid, yet primarily CBD strains make me feel very relaxed and focused. I don't really get paranoid anymore but definitely use to. It should be legalized everywhere. I know a guy opening up a shop, obviously a legal state.

Be careful bro, the ATF and Feds don't care if its legal in your state. My Aunts neighbors had a licsecne to grow and sell the Weed. ATF busted through the door, now there facing 25 years in Federal Prison. Remember Weed is still illegal by the Federal Government, so there is truly no state that has legal weed.

But I regress, I don't smoke weed, I have in the past and don't care for it. But I think it should be completely legal, tax the crap out of it and use the money to fight obesity, the number 1 killer in America.

21infantry said:
Becool12 said:
Saliva or high THC strains make me extremely paranoid, yet primarily CBD strains make me feel very relaxed and focused. I don't really get paranoid anymore but definitely use to. It should be legalized everywhere. I know a guy opening up a shop, obviously a legal state.

Be careful bro, the ATF and Feds don't care if its legal in your state. My Aunts neighbors had a licsecne to grow and sell the Weed. ATF busted through the door, now there facing 25 years in Federal Prison. Remember Weed is still illegal by the Federal Government, so there is truly no state that has legal weed.

But I regress, I don't smoke weed, I have in the past and don't care for it. But I think it should be completely legal, tax the crap out of it and use the money to fight obesity, the number 1 killer in America.
Which is dumb and shouldn't be allowed to happen needless to say because state laws trump federal if I'm not mistaken.

JackSteel said:
21infantry said:
Becool12 said:

Which is dumb and shouldn't be allowed to happen needless to say because state laws trump federal if I'm not mistaken.

Nope Federal Law trumps State law. That is why Gay Marriage is the law of the land 4/5 of states have a overwhelming majority that don't support gay marriage. It is what it is.

My job tests at random, so right now it's out of the question for me. This is one of the main reasons I am leaving the company I work for. Weed helps me with my anxiety, sleep...pretty much everything. The first time I smoked while running gear I was at a nine inch nails show and I am pretty sure I figured out my entire life in seconds.

Top Bottom