napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weed

Re: RE: Weed

r2truth said:
gutomarah said:
Can i smoke a little weed while on anabolics?
Lol this might sound weird but I hate weed lol weed always makes me brain dead and all I need is one pull to get shit faced lol weeds not my drug of choice.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yep, I have a similar response. It makes me brain dead and my ability to focus is shot for at least a day or two. And with my job, this simply can't happen. I need to remain sharp every day. Plus I'm paranoid on it. It's not relaxing at all. And I've tried several different types, all with similar results. As with all things, everyones body responds differently. You and I just don't have the "weed loving genetics". <hehe>

Re: RE: Re: RE: Weed

MrChristian said:
r2truth said:
gutomarah said:
Lol this might sound weird but I hate weed lol weed always makes me brain dead and all I need is one pull to get shit faced lol weeds not my drug of choice.

Yep, I have a similar response. It makes me brain dead and my ability to focus is shot for at least a day or two. And with my job, this simply can't happen. I need to remain sharp every day. Plus I'm paranoid on it. It's not relaxing at all. And I've tried several different types, all with similar results. As with all things, everyones body responds differently. You and I just don't have the "weed loving genetics". <hehe>
True true bro lol I prefer a stella instead of weed

its funny to see the different types of responses everyone has... for me, im more sharp, focused etc because EVERYTHING becomes far more interesting to me... i was a deans list student in college the years i was smoking and the others i just was uninterested, not nearly as creative or focused etc... it also can be dependent upon the strains you are using etc... you get into the deep dark indicas and your probably not going to be as effective whatsoever but that would be for insomnia, relaxation etc... some of the hybrids and many sativas give a different high where your more energetic but still mellow, more prone to get things done etc... there's far more to it...

JackSteel said:
DylanGemelli said:
gutomarah said:

Absolutely you can... Im the biggest advocate for this... I have had a marijuana card for three years and it helps a multitude of ways from nagging injuries, to giving me an appetite i lack, sleeping better etc...
Hey hey hey... BIGGEST advocate? Id like to think I'm the biggest advocate ;P

Yeah man totally. weed is a great help in a lot of ways. It even improves blood sugar and insulin response, to name one benefit. Plus relaxation as the obvious benefit... And appetite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL your right... ONE of the biggest advocates because i do know your right there with me with the same passion and belief brother... :D

DylanGemelli said:
its funny to see the different types of responses everyone has... for me, im more sharp, focused etc because EVERYTHING becomes far more interesting to me... i was a deans list student in college the years i was smoking and the others i just was uninterested, not nearly as creative or focused etc... it also can be dependent upon the strains you are using etc... you get into the deep dark indicas and your probably not going to be as effective whatsoever but that would be for insomnia, relaxation etc... some of the hybrids and many sativas give a different high where your more energetic but still mellow, more prone to get things done etc... there's far more to it...

Hey bro. For optimum performance u should take 20 caps of n2gaurd a day bro. Its made by good people bro. ;)

Re: RE: Re: Weed

cmb5017 said:
DylanGemelli said:

Hey bro. For optimum performance u should take 20 caps of n2gaurd a day bro. Its made by good people bro. ;)
Yea, bro. Nothing else works, I've tried it all.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:
Have you ever made a video after smoking?

cmb5017 said:
DylanGemelli said:

Lol, gearheads famous words!!

DylanGemelli said:
I can vouch for that.

cbbram said:
DylanGemelli said:
Have you ever made a video after smoking?

no but my best articles are written after, and that's for sure

cmb5017 said:
DylanGemelli said:

Isn't that common knowledge by now? LMFAO

cmb5017 said:
DylanGemelli said:

Hahaha that's good right thar lolololol

I'm completely oblivious when it comes to rec drugs so this is a serious question

What are the negatives to smoking green? From a health perspective?

Tha_waco_kid said:
I'm completely oblivious when it comes to rec drugs so this is a serious question

What are the negatives to smoking green? From a health perspective?

Only the obvious inhalation of burning hot plant matter into your lungs. A bong with a few ice cubes etc can remedy that. Still the smoke isn't good to inhale but vaporizing is the answer there. Smoking anything is bad but there's no negative effects other than short term memory loss with pot. The way that happens is that your brain doesn't tell itself what to remember but rather what to forget. There is a part of the brain that does this. Basically pot tells that part of your brain that most everything is unimportant and to dispose of it.

I actually did write an article on weed and AAS over on you know what forum. It was required to be somewhat short so it doesn't even dent the info on cannabis.

JackSteel said:
I actually did write an article on weed and AAS over on you know what forum. It was required to be somewhat short so it doesn't even dent the info on cannabis.

Would you possibly be able to write a more in depth article on it?

I don't have a computer to use at the moment but one day I would love to.

JackSteel said:
I don't have a computer to use at the moment but one day I would love to.

i would love to see you write YOUR OWN REAL article on this and not have someone restricting it... we will talk about it and we will get you to start writing REAL Jack pieces so people can see the real knowledge i know you have

Top Bottom