napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla tren scare

Bigsteve5776

Yeah ok so I'm officially one week in on Valhalla tren ace, first run with LEGIT tren, week 3 of sust. I always get slightly aggressive and irritated on any form of testosterone. 7 days in on tren and any little thing someone does that I deem annoying, I can't help but to envision my fucking fist shattering their nasal cavity.. shit is strong. I started sleeping like shit about 2 days ago, terrible sleep quality and just overall feeling violent. I can see it now talking to my lawyer. Steve what'd you do now?? Tren... steve what the fuck?!?!

i'm on tren now and i want to absolutely punch people's head in when i'm trying to concentration on something and they cough or sneeze or some shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely not gonna end well, some dude was riding my ass on the way home from school today and then fucking honked at me and flipped me off when I brake checked him so I grabbed a big ass handful of changed and fucking fastballed that shit at his his fucking car when we got to a red light. Gotta get my shit together lol

My last incident was during contest prep 700mg a week tren ace among a heep of other shit clen at like 100mcg and a huge caloric deficit .Im on my lunch break and sitting the parking lot of publix eating the sushi I just got first real food I had in a while .And the same asshole in this truck always trying too sell stolen entertainment systems wont stop trying too get me too buy it when all I want too do is eat cause Im starving .I get out of the car go up too the truck I must have punched him at least 4 times through in the face before I came too my sense

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Yep I've had two bullshit types of tren before I got a hold of Valhalla I can tell tren is a different kind of beast compared to anything else I've ever run

Yeah, definitely noticing a severe lack of control when I get pissed off. I'll be in a great mood, feel in top of the world. Then someone will do something that I don't like and I get immediately pissed off. Pretty irrational shit tbh.

Tren is candy for the soul, definitely something not for the feint of heart, but it made me so content and peaceful until I upped the dose to 900mg ew. Then the 248 pound monster woke up. I looked so fucking awesome, but I knew I had to pull back from that slippery slope.

I like it buff dudes on tren punching people sounds like the type of guys i wannabe kick it with all juiced up like a Viking

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Lol I'm too tell you the story some time wild can't make that up

VALHALLA CEO
I must say if it has to do with getting off on somethings cause you had the paper to pay an attorney and the balls and brains not to tuck tail on the first plea bargain then yeah you must tell. Lol. Those are my favorite stories

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I'm into my 3rd EOD dose and it's some good shit. Tren never got me into dickhead mode...always been kinda laid back, but I definitely feel more aggression in the gym.
Good stuff, NY...

It's pretty funny I was out with some people last night and had to piss, so I went on the side of the building. My buddy was like dude what's wrong with you? Why does your piss smell like shit lol.

Top Bottom