napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Valhalla Labs Review

Donk

First and foremost I would like to say that this review is long overdue and more than deserved. First off the customer service is absolutely top notch. They are very quick to respond and went above and beyond to help with an ordering issue that was my mistake. NY is a solid guy who is more than willing to help, not to mention MISSNY who is kind and very quick to respond. Now of course excellent customer service isn't everything, but when it's backed up with a top notch product that Valhalla provides what more can you ask for. Payment was easy and painless and shipping is incredibly fast. Valhalla is by far my favorite lab and my sole provider of steroids. With top notch customer service, quick response time, speedy shipping, and an excellent product the choice is simple... Valhalla all the way! Come get some gains!
Products used by me personally:
Sust
Deca
Adrol

They were great hope you stocked up that ship has sailed too other lands too raid and plunder with the gods of asgard .

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Wish I would have jumped on before it sailed. Kick n myself in the ass now

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Great review @Donk I echo what you say! "Hands down", just great,folks. Great Gear![emoji869]

#V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this guy went under snother name sbout a year and a half ago. He took myelf and some outher for a good amount. I will think of his name.

I think this guy went under snother name sbout a year and a half ago. He took myelf and some outher for a good amount. I will think of his name.
I highly doubt that bro.

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

I know both Phurious and NY. Phurious underwent a bad situation and has departed, but NY has been here and elsewhere as NY. The chances of him scamming anyone are about as likely as a baby being born with a doctorate reciting the theory of relativity in Portuguese while whistling Dixie with it's nostrils only. It ain't gonna fuckin happen in other words and the day it does I'll pick the corn outta your shit on youtube.

Yeah I seriously doubt that NY is as solid as they come, phurious on the other hand, not so much. You're full of shit.

I dont think so..... Thats fucking bullshit right there. NY is not that kind of guy.
Yea, I think you should start remembering the name, cause it aint him.
I think you been off this board too long to know good reps when you see them.

Top Bottom