napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Upping My Gains Game!! How Do Your Do It?

Ive been training back 3 times a week for 2 weeks and then 3x for 2 weeks leg sessions, utilizing a lot more machines than I usually do. I have seen a lot of growth in the past month or so in my back and am starting to see more progress in the legs... my weaker parts

a good way to up your gains is to do something youve never done before. have you ever done 3 drop sets? have you ever done pre exhaust sets? have you ever done extremely heavy sets on Biceps? etc etc

Ive been training back 3 times a week for 2 weeks and then 3x for 2 weeks leg sessions, utilizing a lot more machines than I usually do. I have seen a lot of growth in the past month or so in my back and am starting to see more progress in the legs... my weaker parts
But machines don't make you grow, bro ;) (sarcasm).

a good way to up your gains is to do something youve never done before. have you ever done 3 drop sets? have you ever done pre exhaust sets? have you ever done extremely heavy sets on Biceps? etc etc
This is good advice!

Great point. "Shocking" the body is always a great strategy to kickstart growth

Top Bottom