bannednutritionRegenRx

Unleashed, post cycle combo

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Unleashed, post cycle combo

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
JackSteel said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
Unleashed was and always be be the biggest joke out there... everything nelson made was a joke... nothing was worse than bridge... that alone was such a joke it was bad enough but combine that with protein factory, who is KNOWN scammers, they even had lawsuits filed against them which are all public, that alone says enough... they were misrepresenting their labels and lying about what was actually in their products... that's bad enough and then they put out complete bull shit products...

the best test booster i EVER used was called Alpha Maxx and NRGX labs made it... that was one of the only ones that really ever did anything like it was supposed to that i had hands on experience with... some of the worked to an extent but nothing like they are supposed to... this one can still be purchased but its a bit harder to find as i think it may have been discontinued but it was called Alpha Maxx...
Ah okay [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] good im not the only one. He's an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, I actually watched the video with him on the protein factory website and I was thinking to myself, does this dude even lift?

LMFAO... just ask him man... LOLLL
Haha, he reminded me of some old chain smoking car salesman from the 70s

LOLLLLLL... Now that was a good one!!

The one thing he loved to do was slam SERMS and say they were garbage, then try to get others to use his crappy products without the SERMS. What a way to set someone up for failure on recovery....smh

Agreed you dont need that garbage at all.. One thing you could add is a mood enhancer when in pct because serms can give you a little PMS

Thats why I like HcG (not in PCT) it makes me feel fucking awesome after a long cycle that usually includes good ol tren

Sent using Tapatalk

RickRock said:
The one thing he loved to do was slam SERMS and say they were garbage, then try to get others to use his crappy products without the SERMS. What a way to set someone up for failure on recovery....smh

Remember how bad they pushed that on us too? So convincing about that and its fucking dreadful to think you could really put someone in harms way like that... what a low class, dirty ass fucking place.... How can you ever tell someone to run a pct without serms seriously... wtf

Its basically like they directly wanted to hurt people

Re: RE: Re: Unleashed, post cycle combo

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:

Remember how bad they pushed that on us too? So convincing about that and its fucking dreadful to think you could really put someone in harms way like that... what a low class, dirty ass fucking place.... How can you ever tell someone to run a pct without serms seriously... wtf

I definitely remember seeing Nelson on ef and evo my talking about how bad serms were and how you should recover naturally.

ibleedoranbla said:
JackSteel said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
Unleashed was and always be be the biggest joke out there... everything nelson made was a joke... nothing was worse than bridge... that alone was such a joke it was bad enough but combine that with protein factory, who is KNOWN scammers, they even had lawsuits filed against them which are all public, that alone says enough... they were misrepresenting their labels and lying about what was actually in their products... that's bad enough and then they put out complete bull shit products...

the best test booster i EVER used was called Alpha Maxx and NRGX labs made it... that was one of the only ones that really ever did anything like it was supposed to that i had hands on experience with... some of the worked to an extent but nothing like they are supposed to... this one can still be purchased but its a bit harder to find as i think it may have been discontinued but it was called Alpha Maxx...
Ah okay [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] good im not the only one. He's an idiot.

Lol, I actually watched the video with him on the protein factory website and I was thinking to myself, does this dude even lift?
His avatar is hilarious. He looks like me at 16 before touching a weight and in posing trunks. I know he's old and all but he doesn't know a steroid from his asshole as far as I can tell. I use to like to passively troll him lol just quoting him and only typing "Lol!" And then he wonders what I meant by that. He's got basic knowledge but says some pretty dumb shit that a lot of newbs know is wrong.

RickRock said:
I use to say that, but with HCG added to a natty pct and aromasin... However I was wrong lol. Although I suggested other supps, not post cycle.

JackSteel said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"JackSteel" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

His avatar is hilarious. He looks like me at 16 before touching a weight and in posing trunks. I know he's old and all but he doesn't know a steroid from his asshole as far as I can tell. I use to like to passively troll him lol just quoting him and only typing "Lol!" And then he wonders what I meant by that. He's got basic knowledge but says some pretty dumb shit that a lot of newbs know is wrong.

Totally agree man. He would would say some outlandish shit on EF. And I hate people that live in the past, which he was doing all of the time talking his trophies or whatever. The way I see it, if you don't have what I want don't bother giving me advise.

Re: RE: Re: Unleashed, post cycle combo

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:

I definitely remember seeing Nelson on ef and evo my talking about how bad serms were and how you should recover naturally.

Its one thing to create a product, stand by it and believe in it which I think he did to an extent but its an entire different story when your advising people to do things that hurt them... Telling someone to not run a serm and then trying to justify it is fucked up... He could have at least provided info on why it was helpful or necessary to ADD his garbage in there and how it would aid the recovery process... that at least would show care and shed truth but to do what they do is beyond fucked up... they are such scum that I can't put it into words... the lies and the misleading is sick to the point where I don't know how the fuck they sleep, seriously... I lost sleep just having my name involved in the company... I used to get reprimanded because I refused to push things like Bridge for instance which I knew was a piece of shit... at least at one point "some" of the things were produced right and did have "some" benefit although far overpriced etc. but like I said, they have a very elicit method of convincing otherwise although one has to look in the mirror at themselves for letting them get convinced as well and that was something I had to do but the wonderful thing is that it was caught and quickly rectified and that is why we now have this amazing place!

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
"RickRock" said:

Its one thing to create a product, stand by it and believe in it which I think he did to an extent but its an entire different story when your advising people to do things that hurt them... Telling someone to not run a serm and then trying to justify it is fucked up... He could have at least provided info on why it was helpful or necessary to ADD his garbage in there and how it would aid the recovery process... that at least would show care and shed truth but to do what they do is beyond fucked up... they are such scum that I can't put it into words... the lies and the misleading is sick to the point where I don't know how the fuck they sleep, seriously... I lost sleep just having my name involved in the company... I used to get reprimanded because I refused to push things like Bridge for instance which I knew was a piece of shit... at least at one point "some" of the things were produced right and did have "some" benefit although far overpriced etc. but like I said, they have a very elicit method of convincing otherwise although one has to look in the mirror at themselves for letting them get convinced as well and that was something I had to do but the wonderful thing is that it was caught and quickly rectified and that is why we now have this amazing place!
Damn I kinda thought Bridge double dosed was alright, but who knows It could be placebo with as much as I trust my own judgement lately.

Top Bottom