napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Umbrella Labs Pics!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
As I have said in a few other threads, Umbrella Labs is the most impressive company I have seen to this day, in over a decade of being around every type of research company possible....

Here are some product pics. Umbrella offers 30 and 60 ML options and have different suspension options as well. Not only do they offer Glycol as a general option but they also have a special proprietary POLY-CELL option which you can see pictured on the 30 ML bottle of S4... I will be doing a video as well as write up on this type of formula and the many extreme benefits including the ability to take it sublingually allowing for maximum absorption!! This is a game changer... Also, you can see the very nice boxes that these bottles come in as well as the bottles having a QR code on them where you can easily scan and reorder seamlessly! These are on an entirely different level than we have ever seen. The peptides are also the most professional and top quality you will ever lay your eyes on!

For the ULTIMATE in research testing, I would STRONGLY STRONGLY suggest checking them out!!

To jump on these unreal products, visit https://umbrella.is

The products look phenomenal Dylan. For uou to put that kind of reassurance behind them speaks volumes. Cant wait to try these out and hear everyone's feedback

The products look phenomenal Dylan. For uou to put that kind of reassurance behind them speaks volumes. Cant wait to try these out and hear everyone's feedback
absolutely... you just let me know what you want to try and i will let them know

bros these umbrella pics are high quality and good sarms
i hear nothing but good things about umbrella

Thank you for posting these! I cannot believe how professional, still, after seeing them many times, it always catches my eye ! I am looking forward to using them again soon!

This is HUGE! For Dylan to speak this highly of ANYONE or ANYTHING, it must be AMAZING! I want to try!!!

These have the Dylan seal of approval, so you know the quality is nothing less than spectacular

Top Bottom