napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

UGpeptides

anyone use these guys before? been around for awhile from what i can find and have seen zero bad reviews. they're having a half off sale and couldn't help but order a bottle of mk677 since it was only 45 bucks. Also got a bottle of prami to give a whirl.

originalbingham said:
anyone use these guys before? been around for awhile from what i can find and have seen zero bad reviews. they're having a half off sale and couldn't help but order a bottle of mk677 since it was only 45 bucks. Also got a bottle of prami to give a whirl.
Never heard of them but let us know how they are, you should feel the MK the first night as far as sleep and numb hands if it's legit

Re: RE: UGpeptides

originalbingham said:
MK-677 should be coming to pure essence any day now, and since they are known for their exceptional quality, I have no doubt it will be as good as it gets.

I have no experience with the peptide company you mentioned, but I would question the quality based on the price. They would be losing money if it was legit MK-677. That is a fairly expensive compound to get raws for

Re: RE: Re: RE: UGpeptides

RickRock said:
originalbingham said:
MK-677 should be coming to pure essence any day now, and since they are known for their exceptional quality, I have no doubt it will be as good as it gets.

I have no experience with the peptide company you mentioned, but I would question the quality based on the price. They would be losing money if it was legit MK-677. That is a fairly expensive compound to get raws for
I thought it was a little on the cheap side. I've also seen the price for raws. He's definitely not making much. Maybe trying to stir customer base. Anyway, just ordered one to give it a whirl. Seems the way people talk you'll know if it's legit or not. I know the hunger that peptides create so I'll be looking for that

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: UGpeptides

originalbingham said:
RickRock said:
"originalbingham" said:

I thought it was a little on the cheap side. I've also seen the price for raws. He's definitely not making much. Maybe trying to stir customer base. Anyway, just ordered one to give it a whirl. Seems the way people talk you'll know if it's legit or not. I know the hunger that peptides create so I'll be looking for that

Definitely keep us updated on your thoughts brother

originalbingham said:

i can't comment as i have no idea on them but what i do know is that, and you pointed this out, they are basically giving it away at that price and almost paying you to take it... there's no way it can be sold that cheap... i would just be hesitant

Just a quick update. I did take my first dose about 30 min ago. 25mg. I have to say it did give me a bit of hunger. It's not nearly as strong as ghrp6. I feel like I'm starving within 5 minutes with that.

So I'm guessing it has some in it at least. I don't plan on doing bloods or anything else to really prove it's good. Just see how the hunger goes for a few days.

I'm on kefie hgh now and take two shots of ghrp6 a day. Trying this was just out of curiosity. I'll take it in the morning for now to see if I can devour my 1800 calorie breakfasts.

I'm also on prami which affects hgh and igf. Hence the reason for no blood work to test this stuff. I'm on too many things that affect it as it is

Top Bottom