Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Trying Anadrol

Firsttymer

New member
Member
Hi Dylan. I watch your videos religiously. I’ve been working pretty damn hard, dieting perfectly, working out consistently and I was able to lose 50 pounds and it feels damn awesome. Im about 17% body fat now and I’m on T replacement therapy from my Dr. and I’ve run 2 tbol cycles - 6 weeks each about 3 months apart. I stayed on t replacement for my pct and I used a generic liver cleanse while on it. Results were good. Thinking about trying anadrol. Can I do it safely by staying on the T replacement and using the liver cleanse? Should I add something else? 4 weeks only 50mg each. Thanks for the advice.
 
i would not recommend any sort of steroid use to you at your body fat and definitely not anadrol... anadrol is a bulking steroid and you have a higher body fat... you need to drop another 4-5% before you consider doing anything other than trt unless you go with sarms first to help you drop the extra body fat...



if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators


let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…
 
As much as I hate to hear that, it makes total sense. I will keep working for it and wait till 13%. I also saw your video on aromasin. Will include that as well. Thanks for the advice!
 
As much as I hate to hear that, it makes total sense. I will keep working for it and wait till 13%. I also saw your video on aromasin. Will include that as well. Thanks for the advice!
Yes you need an AI for every cycle to control estrogen primarily from Testosterone but for other compounds as well. How old are you?
 
Definitely need to work on your diet and get into better shape before using anadrol bud.
 
Yeah... I was excited to run it, but I wanna do it right. I went from 238lb to 170lb in 6 months, so a little more won't be a problem to drop. More incentive to keep me going. Thanks for the advice.
 
As much as I hate to hear that, it makes total sense. I will keep working for it and wait till 13%. I also saw your video on aromasin. Will include that as well. Thanks for the advice!
very wise decision bro... keep working hard and i'll be happy to help you when you are in the proper condition
 
Top Bottom