napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

True body fat percentage

I had an inguinal hernia surgery (biggest hernia doc ever saw he said). Back in the gym 4 days later db curling 70's, benching limited to 225, no squats, checking surgical glue after every set. Fukkit. The stupid feel no pain.

I need some of that dedication right there.

Welcome to the internet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are guys at my gym that are like 20-25% thinking they're 10-15. The other day I was talking to one and asked him basically "so you're about 12-15%, what do you think I am then?" He said like 8 or so. I laughed, "dude, I'm maybe 14-15% not sub 10". He realized he wasn't below 20 let alone 15, poor guy...

It's getting harder to find places to get one...but Hydrostatic weighing is still the most accurate method of determining BF..
I've not used a Bod Pod bit I understand it uses air displacement instead of water displacement....
Dexa is ok but was mainly developed for determining bone mass and density...BF calculation is a secondary function

It's getting harder to find places to get one...but Hydrostatic weighing is still the most accurate method of determining BF..
I've not used a Bod Pod bit I understand it uses air displacement instead of water displacement....
Dexa is ok but was mainly developed for determining bone mass and density...BF calculation is a secondary function

Yup, I have to drive 2 hours one way for the closest I was able to find. The price for the scans themselves were relatively cheap.

It's pretty common for people to say their bodyfat is a lot lower than it really is and that will never change, especially those that want to be included in an acceptable level to cycle.....that's why so many say they are 15% or less lol.

But some people really do well on guessing bodyfat. A lot of guys think I'm shredded to the bone at the gym and say I'm ready for the stage all the time. Nope....not even close. I'm a little over 8% or so right now, and that's with ab veins, and tight defined obliques and serratus. Everybody also wears fat a little differently which makes things harder to gauge, but when it all comes down to it the number doesn't even fucking matter. It's what you look like in the mirror, and what other people see. No judge and nobody on the street is going to walk up to you with a scale, calipers or measuring tape.....so that's why I tell people to not get wrapped up in the numbers game. Get that illusion and look you're going for. That's what people see.

As an example, the last 2 weeks I've dropped 4 lbs from a little calorie and carb manipulation and tightening up diet. I had 4 buddies in the last 2 days tell me in the gym how fucking huge I've got in th last couple weeks. I'm like guys, I just started cruising 4 weeks ago, and I've dropped 4 lbs in 2 weeks. Lol

Getting more defined, striated, vascular, and dry gives you that 3D effct and will make you look like an aesthetic beast!

It's pretty common for people to say their bodyfat is a lot lower than it really is and that will never change, especially those that want to be included in an acceptable level to cycle.....that's why so many say they are 15% or less lol.

But some people really do well on guessing bodyfat. A lot of guys think I'm shredded to the bone at the gym and say I'm ready for the stage all the time. Nope....not even close. I'm a little over 8% or so right now, and that's with ab veins, and tight defined obliques and serratus. Everybody also wears fat a little differently which makes things harder to gauge, but when it all comes down to it the number doesn't even fucking matter. It's what you look like in the mirror, and what other people see. No judge and nobody on the street is going to walk up to you with a scale, calipers or measuring tape.....so that's why I tell people to not get wrapped up in the numbers game. Get that illusion and look you're going for. That's what people see.

As an example, the last 2 weeks I've dropped 4 lbs from a little calorie and carb manipulation and tightening up diet. I had 4 buddies in the last 2 days tell me in the gym how fucking huge I've got in th last couple weeks. I'm like guys, I just started cruising 4 weeks ago, and I've dropped 4 lbs in 2 weeks. Lol

Getting more defined, striated, vascular, and dry gives you that 3D effct and will make you look like an aesthetic beast!

That's the truth bro... this run of (don't slap me) Tren/Deca and Test C I've dropped down to 227 pounds and am vascular in my calves, quads, Hams, hips, lower abdomen, pecs, delts and arms (bi's/tri's/forearms) and when ppl ask what I weigh they do a dbl take and swear I've 250+. I'll take that. I have one stubborn area and I think its based on my diet and the deca as when I stand there it looks like I'm retaining water in my obliques. Fuck it though I honest to God look monstrous. Way better than I have in the past. My old lady said 'You look like a bodybuilder' versus 'You're too big'. Getting a compliment outta her is like pulling teeth as she swears I should drop to 200 without knowing 200 is like normal weight for athletic guys my ht imo.

I need some of that dedication right there.

Dude, it sounds hardcore and all, but I get pains at the site where the mesh is so I'm pretty sure I fucked it up somewhat. When I jokingly say I'm a moron... take me seriously. I am not the most sensible person on this board. Here's an example... I never use a spotter. Although I progressively build up my lifts if I drop something more than likely I'm a dead man. I've been under the bar with 485 and gotten paused at 3/4 rep plenty of times and had to will that shit up (still with great form mind you). If I go heavy (anything over 450) I just ask ppl nearby to keep an eye out for me from where they're at as I don't want anyone panicking grabbing shit. Stupid looks awesome, but it's still stupid.

EzE lol let's see a pic of YOU. Hahaha you always tell others to post pix, but let's see a pic of you today holding up a newspaper.

#TeamDreamCrusher

EzE lol let's see a pic of YOU. Hahaha you always tell others to post pix, but let's see a pic of you today holding up a newspaper.

#TeamDreamCrusher

AA is like the most aggressive but well meaning guy I know. I swear you wake up some days and rub tren underneath your nostrils bro lol. EZ is agreeing with your argument crazy. I readily admit that I've seen some dudes post pics saying thanks _____ source for the gains! And was left fucking speechless. Like whoa I think sales just fell 33% behind that pic. I can think of 3 (won't name them) that I get PM's behind whenever they post one up. Point is mother fuckers error in favor of themselves and think a bit too much of their so called gainz. AA we're some fat mother fuckers compared to some of these dudes no doubt. Fucking Federal is a beast, RR is a fucking beast, I mean if we could put their look with our mass they'd be IFBB pro's. I'm gonna go hit the gym then contemplate cooking a huge ass salmon for dinner because I like to eat. I ain't 20%, they way I'm looking based upon that chart I'd say I'm a good 10-12% right now (thank you tren) but if you want a pic of me holding a recent paper it'll be the one of you and I at the Fisherman's Wharf bucket naked with our shit wrapped like the catch of the day holding a gallon jug of $9 Chardonnay with pirate hats on.

#TeamDreamCrusher

That's about the 3rd time you've asked that. ONCE AGAIN, my response will be the same; I'm not asking for AAS advice so my stats & pictures are IRRELEVANT.

My bodyfat is quite high right now. Offseason. The difference between me and a lot of these new guys is that I have the balls to admit when I'm carrying fat & water.

That's about the 3rd time you've asked that. ONCE AGAIN, my response will be the same; I'm not asking for AAS advice so my stats & pictures are IRRELEVANT.

My bodyfat is quite high right now. Offseason. The difference between me and a lot of these new guys is that I have the balls to admit when I'm carrying fat & water.

You also compete, your anonymity is more at risk than most.

AA is like the most aggressive but well meaning guy I know. I swear you wake up some days and rub tren underneath your nostrils bro lol. EZ is agreeing with your argument crazy. I readily admit that I've seen some dudes post pics saying thanks _____ source for the gains! And was left fucking speechless. Like whoa I think sales just fell 33% behind that pic. I can think of 3 (won't name them) that I get PM's behind whenever they post one up. Point is mother fuckers error in favor of themselves and think a bit too much of their so called gainz. AA we're some fat mother fuckers compared to some of these dudes no doubt. Fucking Federal is a beast, RR is a fucking beast, I mean if we could put their look with our mass they'd be IFBB pro's. I'm gonna go hit the gym then contemplate cooking a huge ass salmon for dinner because I like to eat. I ain't 20%, they way I'm looking based upon that chart I'd say I'm a good 10-12% right now (thank you tren) but if you want a pic of me holding a recent paper it'll be the one of you and I at the Fisherman's Wharf bucket naked with our shit wrapped like the catch of the day holding a gallon jug of $9 Chardonnay with pirate hats on.

And yes, I was agreeing with him. The guy does know his shit, no doubt.

Top Bottom