roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

TRT question

marcusdavis23

So I have been on TRT for about 2 years now. When I started my levels were,

Test-131
E2-18
Free-13.1

I have been on the same dose of .6ml until the last 2 blood draws, bumped me up to a .8ml and this time 1ml. During the time when my dose was .6ml my levels were around 600-700 and now they are slowly dropping. Just had my labs ran and results are,

Test-450
E2- 14 which is low for me I like 30
Free-15.7

My question is why would my test levels be dropping when my dose is increasing. Yes I have ran some cycles. Prohormones when I was in my early 20s which fucked my shit up, 3 Test only cycles, test tren cycle and will be doing a test-deca cycle starting next week, ran Arimidex with the test cycles and aroamasin with the tren and deca cycles with cycle support. Is it possible for my body to just get use to the test and not keep a high number? Thanks

Age-31
BF-14%
Height-6”1’
Weight-214

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could the script be under dosed from the pharmacy by chance? Like a bad bottle

Could be. I saw an article where a guy had bloods done from like 10 pharmacies and the different in blood work was astounding. From like 350 to 1200. Shows some of these compounding pharmacies don’t give a fuck.

I'm assuming you are using Test E or C....and is it dosed at 200mg or 250? How many bloods have you had done at the different doses and what were the levels of those? I'm doing TRT with Robo Test E right now at 150mg a week, split in 2, and I'm getting bloods drawn today. I'll post results early next week...

Mine is prescription test c 200. I have been doing at .6ml for 2 years with 80% of my bloods in the 600 range and a few 700s. Just these last 2 bloods have been in the 400s and out of the same bottle with the dose of .8ml

If I'm reading this right, the 2 low bloods happened on this 1 bottle....like said earlier, blending pharmacies can under dose gear like a UGL. Do you have another bottle to switch to and check the bloods in 6 weeks? Of course, if they are from the same batch nothing will change. Like I said, I'll be posting bloods beginning of week...I've never had a problem with Robo gear....

Bout to start a cycle with MGP I was just curious about possible under dosing from pharmacy test cyp and it seems like this is the case

Couldn't hurt to bring the gear back to the pharmacy with the bloods....maybe you aren't the only one that this happened to....

Did u get it from a corner store pharmacy or compounding? I get mine from a compounding pharmacy and they are required to test every batch and keep the results on record. I had a low blood test once and they provided me with the testing paperwork for the batch I had and it was 202.9 on 200 mg t cyp. Most good us compounders test every batch.

Did u get it from a corner store pharmacy or compounding? I get mine from a compounding pharmacy and they are required to test every batch and keep the results on record. I had a low blood test once and they provided me with the testing paperwork for the batch I had and it was 202.9 on 200 mg t cyp. Most good us compounders test every batch.

Ya just getting it from my drug store here in my town.

Top Bottom