napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt plus sarms and also thoughts on my plan

emperor

Hi Everyone

it’s been a few years since I’ve been active on here. It’s good to be back.

Little about me I’m 36 I’ve been lifting since I was 18.

In the past I have done various sarms cycles with many of the sarms such as ostarine, s4, rad140. Cardarine sr9009 with success.

However due to various injuries, surgeries and gyms shutting down due to Covid I’m not where I use to be /want to be. This past few months I’ve been back at it with diet and training.
My current goal is to cut down 20-30 lbs of body fat in 3-4 months. If I recomp\gain muscle that’s fine.

first question I’m currently on doctor prescribed TRT. I’ve never done a sarms cycle while on trt. I’m planning on doing CARDARINE, S4 OSTARINE. Is there anything I should add to it for safety?

SECONd question I want to do weights in the morning followed immediately by cardio steady state. Then do am end of day steady state cardio session or long walk. Has anyone done that for enhanced fat loss while on trt/sarm cycle?

Thank you!

you should use n2guard with the sarms and your 2nd question it depends on your primary objective

you should use n2guard with the sarms and your 2nd question it depends on your primary objective
Hi thank you for answering.

Primary goal 20-30 lb fat loss while keeping muscle

Secondary goal gaining at least 5 lbs of muscle on top of the fat loss.

Hi thank you for answering.

Primary goal 20-30 lb fat loss while keeping muscle

Secondary goal gaining at least 5 lbs of muscle on top of the fat loss.
keeping muscle while losing 30 lbs isnt reasonable brother... you dont have to just lose everything but there is going to be muscle sacrificed with that kind of weight loss, regardless of ped use or not... of course sarms will help hold more muscle, even in a deficit but you have to realistic on the expectations...

i doubt you will ever get to where i am with cardio... i run 10 miles per day, then eliiptical another 5 miles and then another 20 minutes on a very high level on the stairclimber... so in short, yes, ive done cardio to the highest extent while on trt and sarms... i literally just finished a sarms cycle on trt a month ago...

i would go with a slightly different stack to help with the weight loss goals you have...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Not another 'covid killed my gains' thread. You could have done bodyweight stuff, hit up craigs list, etc. Zero excuses

Not another 'covid killed my gains' thread. You could have done bodyweight stuff, hit up craigs list, etc. Zero excuses
Lol I like how you use one small comment from my post to say this.
did you not read when I said surgeries, injuries?

Good try but maybe read closer and if you have nothing positive to say keep it moving please.

Lol I like how you use one small comment from my post to say this.
did you not read when I said surgeries, injuries?

Good try but maybe read closer and if you have nothing positive to say keep it moving please.
sometimes things get skimmed over or last in translation... we have just had a ton of those kinds of excuse riddled threads but mobster is always very helpful and means well... im sure he just had an oversight

I really like the layout that Dylan gave you brother. That looks like it would be perfect for you

Top Bottom