napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT, Cruising and Bridging: Getting the most out of TRT: By Dylan Gemelli

You guys have really got me thinking about just how I may do my next cruise. Test/Tren is something I may just have to try. I'm thinking of doing 150 test and 100 Tren for my next cruise.

RickRock said:
You guys have really got me thinking about just how I may do my next cruise. Test/Tren is something I may just have to try. I'm thinking of doing 150 test and 100 Tren for my next cruise.
Run the tren at 150. Trust me.

Been doing it for a year.

I highly recommend this cruise

TheSVPdeal said:
RickRock said:
Run the tren at 150. Trust me.

Been doing it for a year.

I highly recommend this cruise

I may just have to do that brother!

RickRock said:

Well then you and I can compare notes brother as you go with the test/tren cruise and I go with the test/primo cruise.. a first for us both and some damn good research and probable experience to compare...

SVP has been selling me on the tren cruise for quite some time and I HIGHLY trust his judgment and study on this... I would be interested to see how you like it brother!

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:

Well then you and I can compare notes brother as you go with the test/tren cruise and I go with the test/primo cruise.. a first for us both and some damn good research and probable experience to compare...

SVP has been selling me on the tren cruise for quite some time and I HIGHLY trust his judgment and study on this... I would be interested to see how you like it brother!

Absolutely man! Im pretty excited to give it a shot and see how it goes. SVP has been very helpful to me, and offered me a lot of valuable info on the subject which ive been doing a lot of reading on. I never realized how much validity and safety there was in doing low dose HRT with Test/Tren, Test/Primo, or Test/Mast. It gives me a new level of reassurance and excitement for a different cruising strategy

I'm really curious to see how this goes guys! Svp, what's your blood work look like this past year cruising on tren ? I would almost like to approach tren for the first time in this fashion at a low dose with my trt but I would still only run it at a normal cycle length to get my feet wet .

Jacfolly said:
I'm really curious to see how this goes guys! Svp, what's your blood work look like this past year cruising on tren ? I would almost like to approach tren for the first time in this fashion at a low dose with my trt but I would still only run it at a normal cycle length to get my feet wet .
It's been 5 months since the last one but after 6 months or so, I was looking dead on the money perfect.

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:

Absolutely man! Im pretty excited to give it a shot and see how it goes. SVP has been very helpful to me, and offered me a lot of valuable info on the subject which ive been doing a lot of reading on. I never realized how much validity and safety there was in doing low dose HRT with Test/Tren, Test/Primo, or Test/Mast. It gives me a new level of reassurance and excitement for a different cruising strategy

I agree... This is a big game changer... I was always very thrilled to have these type of options... I began with the exploration of implementing proviron and sarms and saw how significant of a change it provided but this is an entire different possibility...

Let's say you run the test/mast 150/150mg cruise. Would this dose of mast be high enough to negatively effect the prostate etc?

Intriguing.. :)

krill89 said:
Let's say you run the test/mast 150/150mg cruise. Would this dose of mast be high enough to negatively effect the prostate etc?

Intriguing.. :)

That is generally more of a concern with high dosages of DHTs, so I would venture to say a 150mg EW dose of Masteron would cause little to no concern with that, and it would be realtively safe. However, there are never any guarantees with anything in this game, and it does depend individually how you respond, genetics, etc.

krill89 said:
cant wait to try this combo :)

BioTech is right on the money brother... I think you will find this combo to be perfect in a cruise... It would be similar to that of proviron and test but with more pronounced effects... I see this as a GO TO cruise for many... Just keep the doses where they were recommended at 150/150 and you will be loving it...

krill89 said:
I can imagen. Love the way masteron complements other compounds, so why not do it year around! Hehe :p

That is a cruise i have considered myself as well. I absolutely love masteron

Top Bottom