napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT, Cruising and Bridging: Getting the most out of TRT: By Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="SpikedEggnog":39lxfwp6]what about cruising year round, no blasts of high doses, just year round low doses of Test and other compounds, switch it up?

are you asking if you can just stay on year round with say test and primo at very low doses? just using primo as an example...

let me lay out an example so you can understand my vision. all you guys are on here talking about cruising with Primo, Mast, Tren, Proviron, etc. I even read Biotech post about Npp/deca cruise. I get the whole concept of Blast and Cruise. You blast higher dosages of whatever it is you want, then afterwards go back to your low doses of TRT test. BUT my question is has anyone ever thought or tried to just simply Cruise year round, No blasts. The way I envisioned it would be for an example:

starting in january. test is dosed year round of course at 1-200mg or whatever doses the person wants. ill say 150mg for example.

1-12 test tren 150mg
12-24 test Provi 50mg
24-36 test Masteron
36-48
48-52 test Dbol 10mg (4 wk only DBol)
new year
1-12 - test Provi
12-24 test deca 150mg
24-36 test tren 150
36-52 test EQ

new year
etc etc.

Now keep in mind this is just an example, i just threw compounds in there just to give you a basic idea of the Structure BUT as you can see you would be switching compounds every twelve weeks or so and can even toss in therapeutic doses of an oral here and there for 4-6 wks or whatever the case may be then go back to a 12wk injectable. all these doses would be therapeutic, aka Low Doses. it does not have to be these exact compounds or time limits this is just a rough idea. Also I am not running Tren it was just an example. you wouldnt stay on anything year round except TEST every other compound would be rotated like normal 12-16 wk injectables or 4-6 wks orals, with the exceptions of compounds you can run longer like Provi for 12 wks.

as long as your running test along with it the entire time then i dont see this being a problem at all...

Ok well what do you think, would this be something effective, at least in terms of Health and Safety? Also, I would stack the compounds in a way to better compliment each other, for example not 12 wks of Deca into 12 wks of Tren, both nandrolones. or not 4 wks of Dbol into another water retaining compound, maybe more like DBol into a Provi or a Deca into a Primo. I dont know but you get the overall picture.

my close friend thesvpdeal is one that brought my attention to cruising on tren... he is the perfect person to ask on that as he can really give first hand feedback but i know quite a few that find nandrolone cruises highly effective even at lower doses... i have personally done it with eq and enjoyed it but not enough to continue it forward... im trying primo this run to see if i notice a good difference and will continue to decide from there... in all honesty, i find it far more effective to simply run proviron and sarms and possibly a few peptides in my cruising protocol... i always like to give my body a rest from everything but test but something very light like a primo or masteron and eq are things that are appealing to me... i also like to throw in an oral after a good 8 weeks or so into my cruise for 4-6 weeks... i just do a different style protocol... i always like some sort of rest in there from everything but test but im exploring different scenarios i have seen guys i trust to see their true efficacy throughout... i know svp would be more than happy to chop it up on the tren cruise though..[/quote:39lxfwp6]

interesting, thanks for the reply man.
yeah i am pretty much in the same boat as you as far as what interests me - EQ, primo, provi, etc. they all sound clean and great.
i will try to talk to svpdeal about this more.

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
[quote="DylanGemelli":1oex5rt9][quote="SpikedEggnog":1oex5rt9]what about cruising year round, no blasts of high doses, just year round low doses of Test and other compounds, switch it up?

are you asking if you can just stay on year round with say test and primo at very low doses? just using primo as an example...

let me lay out an example so you can understand my vision. all you guys are on here talking about cruising with Primo, Mast, Tren, Proviron, etc. I even read Biotech post about Npp/deca cruise. I get the whole concept of Blast and Cruise. You blast higher dosages of whatever it is you want, then afterwards go back to your low doses of TRT test. BUT my question is has anyone ever thought or tried to just simply Cruise year round, No blasts. The way I envisioned it would be for an example:

starting in january. test is dosed year round of course at 1-200mg or whatever doses the person wants. ill say 150mg for example.

1-12 test tren 150mg
12-24 test Provi 50mg
24-36 test Masteron
36-48
new year
1-12 - test Provi
12-24 test deca 150mg
24-36 test tren 150
36-52 test EQ

new year
etc etc.

Now keep in mind this is just an example, i just threw compounds in there just to give you a basic idea of the Structure BUT as you can see you would be switching compounds every twelve weeks or so and can even toss in therapeutic doses of an oral here and there for 4-6 wks or whatever the case may be then go back to a 12wk injectable. all these doses would be therapeutic, aka Low Doses. it does not have to be these exact compounds or time limits this is just a rough idea. Also I am not running Tren it was just an example. you wouldnt stay on anything year round except TEST every other compound would be rotated like normal 12-16 wk injectables or 4-6 wks orals, with the exceptions of compounds you can run longer like Provi for 12 wks.

as long as your running test along with it the entire time then i dont see this being a problem at all...

Ok well what do you think, would this be something effective, at least in terms of Health and Safety? Also, I would stack the compounds in a way to better compliment each other, for example not 12 wks of Deca into 12 wks of Tren, both nandrolones. or not 4 wks of Dbol into another water retaining compound, maybe more like DBol into a Provi or a Deca into a Primo. I dont know but you get the overall picture.

my close friend thesvpdeal is one that brought my attention to cruising on tren... he is the perfect person to ask on that as he can really give first hand feedback but i know quite a few that find nandrolone cruises highly effective even at lower doses... i have personally done it with eq and enjoyed it but not enough to continue it forward... im trying primo this run to see if i notice a good difference and will continue to decide from there... in all honesty, i find it far more effective to simply run proviron and sarms and possibly a few peptides in my cruising protocol... i always like to give my body a rest from everything but test but something very light like a primo or masteron and eq are things that are appealing to me... i also like to throw in an oral after a good 8 weeks or so into my cruise for 4-6 weeks... i just do a different style protocol... i always like some sort of rest in there from everything but test but im exploring different scenarios i have seen guys i trust to see their true efficacy throughout... i know svp would be more than happy to chop it up on the tren cruise though..[/quote:1oex5rt9]

yeah i am pretty much in the same boat as you as far as what interests me - EQ, primo, provi, etc. they all sound clean and great.
i will try to talk to svpdeal about this more.[/quote:1oex5rt9]

he will be in the thread this evening... just hit him up for you! he LOVES talking about this... :D

DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
[quote="SpikedEggnog":3vfb6pcn][quote="DylanGemelli":3vfb6pcn][quote="SpikedEggnog":3vfb6pcn]what about cruising year round, no blasts of high doses, just year round low doses of Test and other compounds, switch it up?

1-12 test tren 150mg
12-24 test Provi 50mg
24-36 test Masteron
36-48
new year
1-12 - test Provi
12-24 test deca 150mg
24-36 test tren 150
36-52 test EQ

new year
etc etc.

my close friend thesvpdeal is one that brought my attention to cruising on tren... he is the perfect person to ask on that as he can really give first hand feedback but i know quite a few that find nandrolone cruises highly effective even at lower doses... i have personally done it with eq and enjoyed it but not enough to continue it forward... im trying primo this run to see if i notice a good difference and will continue to decide from there... in all honesty, i find it far more effective to simply run proviron and sarms and possibly a few peptides in my cruising protocol... i always like to give my body a rest from everything but test but something very light like a primo or masteron and eq are things that are appealing to me... i also like to throw in an oral after a good 8 weeks or so into my cruise for 4-6 weeks... i just do a different style protocol... i always like some sort of rest in there from everything but test but im exploring different scenarios i have seen guys i trust to see their true efficacy throughout... i know svp would be more than happy to chop it up on the tren cruise though..[/quote:3vfb6pcn]

i will try to talk to svpdeal about this more.[/quote:3vfb6pcn]

he will be in the thread this evening... just hit him up for you! he LOVES talking about this... :D[/quote:3vfb6pcn]

alright thanks man, i messaged him as well

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
[quote="DylanGemelli":37mb2b43][quote="SpikedEggnog":37mb2b43][quote="DylanGemelli":37mb2b43][quote="SpikedEggnog":37mb2b43]what about cruising year round, no blasts of high doses, just year round low doses of Test and other compounds, switch it up?

1-12 test tren 150mg
12-24 test Provi 50mg
24-36 test Masteron
36-48
new year
1-12 - test Provi
12-24 test deca 150mg
24-36 test tren 150
36-52 test EQ

new year
etc etc.

my close friend thesvpdeal is one that brought my attention to cruising on tren... he is the perfect person to ask on that as he can really give first hand feedback but i know quite a few that find nandrolone cruises highly effective even at lower doses... i have personally done it with eq and enjoyed it but not enough to continue it forward... im trying primo this run to see if i notice a good difference and will continue to decide from there... in all honesty, i find it far more effective to simply run proviron and sarms and possibly a few peptides in my cruising protocol... i always like to give my body a rest from everything but test but something very light like a primo or masteron and eq are things that are appealing to me... i also like to throw in an oral after a good 8 weeks or so into my cruise for 4-6 weeks... i just do a different style protocol... i always like some sort of rest in there from everything but test but im exploring different scenarios i have seen guys i trust to see their true efficacy throughout... i know svp would be more than happy to chop it up on the tren cruise though..[/quote:37mb2b43]

i will try to talk to svpdeal about this more.[/quote:37mb2b43]

he will be in the thread this evening... just hit him up for you! he LOVES talking about this... :D[/quote:37mb2b43]

alright thanks man, i messaged him as well[/quote:37mb2b43]

anytime bro

SpikedEggnog said:
RickRock said:
SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
what about cruising year round, no blasts of high doses, just year round low doses of Test and other compounds, switch it up?

let me lay out an example so you can understand my vision. all you guys are on here talking about cruising with Primo, Mast, Tren, Proviron, etc. I even read Biotech post about Npp/deca cruise. I get the whole concept of Blast and Cruise. You blast higher dosages of whatever it is you want, then afterwards go back to your low doses of TRT test. BUT my question is has anyone ever thought or tried to just simply Cruise year round, No blasts. I understand you wont make significant gains like you would Blasting BUT the way i see it is there would be virtually no sides and much safer, and it would be more cost effective. The way I envisioned it would be for an example:

1-12 test tren 150mg
12-24 test Provi 50mg
24-36 test Masteron
36-48
new year
1-12 - test Provi
12-24 test deca 150mg
24-36 test tren 150
36-52 test EQ

new year
etc etc.

I wouldn't expect a whole lot out of that protocol to be honest. I don't even see switching out compounds every twelve weeks as really changing things much. Personally myself I would rather do a proper cruise at a proper length with two decent blasts per year for about twelve weeks a piece. You can do that very safely if you don't abuse compound doses or lengths, and you'll get incredible gains from it. It also falls perfectly in sync with myostatin levels peaking and then returning them to baseline during a cruise.

Ok then what about in terms of experience. There are tons of different compounds, people disagree on everything and people like what others hate and vice versa, SO with that being said do you think it would be effective in terms of experience, and finding certain compounds that you can later down the road Blast. because as you know there are tons of variables in fitness, diet, and AAS. and although this may not be the best way to pack on muscle, it could possibly be a good way to "get feet wet" so to speak. the way i see it if you are in a candy shop, its like someone telling you dont try one piece of everything, just eat a lot of tootsie rolls you will be satisfied. and although curiosity killed the cat, if the doses are therapeutic the danger is slim to none, and if you are unaccustomed to any of these compounds you should at least be able to assess the qualities of a compound without slamming into higher doses with more Sides and then worrying about gyno, prolactin, etc among other things on top of everything else. SO i guess from an experience and safety stand point would you consider it effective, not considering muscle building effectiveness.

I really don't even think it would be a great judge of compounds to get experience with, because the doses will be so low. It's not like you would be blasting at those doses. The doses would be much higher which changes everything.....how you respond to the compound, side effects, and pretty much everything. I'm sure anyone could run 100mg of Tren during a cruise and be fine with no sides. Running 400mg or more during a blast is a whole different story. The same thing could be said about Deca or NPP where the side effects and how you respond really won't show until the higher doses.

I'm kinda in the same boat as Dylan where I somewhat prefer to just come off everything but test during cruises and throw in a little bit of sarms to bridge with. I've entertained the idea of cruising with a little bit of low dose Tren mixed in, but I've been on Tren about 12 weeks now, getting ready to cruise next week. I'm just ready to come off and cruise on just test with maybe a little GW and MK-2866 until my next blast.

I'm happy with how I look and am not really looking to get bigger. My leanness fluctuates a little. Blasting was fun because it made me a little leaner while adding the perfect amount of muscle.

There was so much to read and catch up on to jump back in the thread so I missed a lot but ask me here what you like.

I saw something about doing it to get feet wet... I wouldn't. Getting feet wet means trying a straight test cycle.

I look at the 150/150 as a long term trt type of thing.

TheSVPdeal said:
There was so much to read and catch up on to jump back in the thread so I missed a lot but ask me here what you like.

I saw something about doing it to get feet wet... I wouldn't. Getting feet wet means trying a straight test cycle.

I look at the 150/150 as a long term trt type of thing.

thats the protocol i will be following with test/primo after my current cycle so i will provide updates on this works for me...

Just finished my 4 week pct following my first cycle which was test e 500mg wk.

Previously in this thread I got two terrific suggestions from Dylan and Rick for a cruise and test-EQ blast.

My question is that as I intend to cruise with 200mg of test c should I just roll into that now and blast at completion? At 46 I'm not sure what I will gain by being off for several months you know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yates lite said:

Previously in this thread I got two terrific suggestions from Dylan and Rick for a cruise and test-EQ blast.

My question is that as I intend to cruise with 200mg of test c should I just roll into that now and blast at completion? At 46 I'm not sure what I will gain by being off for several months you know?

are you planning on staying on trt permanently now or are you implying that you just want to cruise up until your next cycle? two completely different things.. if your going with permanent trt then you definitely can just start now and stay on.. why did you run a pct though if you were planning on starting to cruise right after? if you are not planning on staying on permanently then i would not just cruise until your next cycle and then expect to have a strong recovery because your setting yourself up for major issues... you can still run a sarms bridge in between cycles if your not staying on trt and you will feel as though you are still on and the results will also be as such and you will have your full recovery etc... that's up to you to decide... let me know and i'll show the protocol for either method...

Yates lite said:

I would say that depends on your blood work. You are definitely at the right age for TRT, but If you can still support healthy natural levels I don't see the reason or need to go into a cruise right now when your body is already producing the test for you.

Thank you Dylan. I plan to stay on trt from here on. I had already planned on pct before I had considered this option however and in fact had already started so decided to carry it out.

Yates lite said:
Thank you Dylan. I plan to stay on trt from here on. I had already planned on pct before I had considered this option however and in fact had already started so decided to carry it out.

okay cool... so now you only need time on your cycle to wait until you blast.. you don't need to factor in the pct your ran moving forward so 12 - 14 weeks of trt and you can blast.. i would go with my trt protocol until your blast moving forward... then you jump on the blast cycle...

1-12 test cyp 200 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Bio-Tech said:
When a doctor prescribes legit TRT, doses are under 200mg each week.

We prescribe the same. Minimum 100mg of test and 100mg of any other compound.

We have had good results with:

Test/Tren
Test/NPP
Test/Mast
Test/Deca

My Doc has me at 200mg cypionate twice a week so is this considered HRT instead of TRT because of the dose amount?

robert4666 said:
Bio-Tech said:

Test/Tren
Test/NPP
Test/Mast
Test/Deca

My Doc has me at 200mg cypionate twice a week so is this considered HRT instead of TRT because of the dose amount?

Your doc has you at 200mg twice per week (400mg)? That is a cycle, not TRT. TRT and HRT are just different terms for the same thing

robert4666 said:
Bio-Tech said:

Test/Tren
Test/NPP
Test/Mast
Test/Deca

are you saying you are taking 200 mg per week or 400 mg per week? 400 is most certainly not a trt dose bro...

Interesting topic... Subscribing so I can keep up. I'm interested in bridging as I'm approaching PCT after my first cycle. I'll keep reading though and ask questions later before starting anything.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom