napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT, Cruising and Bridging: Getting the most out of TRT: By Dylan Gemelli

Excellent thread!!! Valuable information!!!

DG your writing is excellent and easy to read especially for me because I have ADD and have a hard time reading in general.

RickRock said:
BLUHOG said:
RickRock said:
BLUHOG said:
What about trt and add d Bol 25-50 mg per day

And how long prior to blood test should I stop the d Bol

I would never recommend running methylated oral with TRT to cruise with. That is entirely too harsh on your system and defeats the whole purpose of the cruise. Orals cannot be ran for over about 6 weeks anyways because of toxicity

I meant for trt and blast would that be effective

If you are meaning adding Dbol to a blast, then yes it can be very effective. I just wouldn't exceed 4-6 weeks of use with any methylated oral

Thanks

100mg tes e & 100mg tren e long term are wicked.

Rick, try it. you ll see.

75mg of tes/mast/tren wk i liked better tho. Seemed the mast balanced out things better

gymrat827 said:

75mg of tes/mast/tren wk i liked better tho. Seemed the mast balanced out things better
75 mg test takes you into a very low test range like 450-500ng/dl

I don't even notice mast or Tren at that dose.

It's trying too hard to get too much in

I've tried many types of cruises and test 150/Tren 150 is quite adequate.

cbbram said:
Excellent thread!!! Valuable information!!!

DG your writing is excellent and easy to read especially for me because I have ADD and have a hard time reading in general.

im really happy that it accommodates your needs and you are learning from it brother.. try to make it as easy to understand as possible while still showing all the facts... im always here to help with anything you need brother

gymrat827 said:

That's right along the lines of what I'm planning to do, except I'm leaning more towards what SVP does with 150 Test and 150 Tren.

TheSVPdeal said:
gymrat827 said:

75 mg test takes you into a very low test range like 450-500ng/dl

I don't even notice mast or Tren at that dose.

It's trying too hard to get too much in

I've tried many types of cruises and test 150/Tren 150 is quite adequate.

i love tren at that dose.....zero sides, low gains. mast is just fun, at any dose really.

Excellent read here fellas! !!! I like the idea of 150 test and 150 tren, question, I have seen on videos people comment about tren and upon injection they get what they've called " tren breathe" a feeling of rapid breathing and sensation of a heart attack, I would assume though at this lower dose that may not occur?? another question, I've heard that while on tren anger issues can go up substantially, again at this dose is that an issue ?
Thanks again guys, been doing a lot of reading on this forum and I'm learning a lot from you guys !!

Re: RE: Re: TRT, Cruising and Bridging: Getting the most out of TRT: By Dylan Gemelli

jaharris1701 said:
Excellent read here fellas! !!! I like the idea of 150 test and 150 tren, question, I have seen on videos people comment about tren and upon injection they get what they've called " tren breathe" a feeling of rapid breathing and sensation of a heart attack, I would assume though at this lower dose that may not occur?? another question, I've heard that while on tren anger issues can go up substantially, again at this dose is that an issue ?
Thanks again guys, been doing a lot of reading on this forum and I'm learning a lot from you guys !!
Tren cough can happen at any dose, though it probably wouldn't be as severe, and obviously with a lower dose aggression should be less too.

From my vast experience with Tren I've never had aggression or Tren cough at any dose, so a lot of this is individual based

jaharris1701 said:

the way YOU react to tren is going to be different than the next etc... if you are prone to anger etc. then tren may not be for you as it can make you extremely emotional, angry, aggressive etc... its impossible to say what dose or if it even will as some guys can run it very high with no issues and others can barely touch it and have a variety of problems... it all depends on the individual... just tread lightly and make sure your using all the proper supports with it

what about cruising year round, no blasts of high doses, just year round low doses of Test and other compounds, switch it up?

SpikedEggnog said:
what about cruising year round, no blasts of high doses, just year round low doses of Test and other compounds, switch it up?

are you asking if you can just stay on year round with say test and primo at very low doses? just using primo as an example...

DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:

are you asking if you can just stay on year round with say test and primo at very low doses? just using primo as an example...

let me lay out an example so you can understand my vision. all you guys are on here talking about cruising with Primo, Mast, Tren, Proviron, etc. I even read Biotech post about Npp/deca cruise. I get the whole concept of Blast and Cruise. You blast higher dosages of whatever it is you want, then afterwards go back to your low doses of TRT test. BUT my question is has anyone ever thought or tried to just simply Cruise year round, No blasts. I understand you wont make significant gains like you would Blasting BUT the way i see it is there would be virtually no sides and much safer, and it would be more cost effective. The way I envisioned it would be for an example:

starting in january. test is dosed year round of course at 1-200mg or whatever doses the person wants. ill say 150mg for example.

1-12 test tren 150mg
12-24 test Provi 50mg
24-36 test Masteron
36-48
48-52 test Dbol 10mg (4 wk only DBol)
new year
1-12 - test Provi
12-24 test deca 150mg
24-36 test tren 150
36-52 test EQ

new year
etc etc.

Now keep in mind this is just an example, i just threw compounds in there just to give you a basic idea of the Structure BUT as you can see you would be switching compounds every twelve weeks or so and can even toss in therapeutic doses of an oral here and there for 4-6 wks or whatever the case may be then go back to a 12wk injectable. all these doses would be therapeutic, aka Low Doses. it does not have to be these exact compounds or time limits this is just a rough idea. Also I am not running Tren it was just an example. you wouldnt stay on anything year round except TEST every other compound would be rotated like normal 12-16 wk injectables or 4-6 wks orals, with the exceptions of compounds you can run longer like Provi for 12 wks.

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:

let me lay out an example so you can understand my vision. all you guys are on here talking about cruising with Primo, Mast, Tren, Proviron, etc. I even read Biotech post about Npp/deca cruise. I get the whole concept of Blast and Cruise. You blast higher dosages of whatever it is you want, then afterwards go back to your low doses of TRT test. BUT my question is has anyone ever thought or tried to just simply Cruise year round, No blasts. The way I envisioned it would be for an example:

starting in january. test is dosed year round of course at 1-200mg or whatever doses the person wants. ill say 150mg for example.

1-12 test tren 150mg
12-24 test Provi 50mg
24-36 test Masteron
36-48
new year
1-12 - test Provi
12-24 test deca 150mg
24-36 test tren 150
36-52 test EQ

new year
etc etc.

Now keep in mind this is just an example, i just threw compounds in there just to give you a basic idea of the Structure BUT as you can see you would be switching compounds every twelve weeks or so and can even toss in therapeutic doses of an oral here and there for 4-6 wks or whatever the case may be then go back to a 12wk injectable. all these doses would be therapeutic, aka Low Doses. it does not have to be these exact compounds or time limits this is just a rough idea. Also I am not running Tren it was just an example. you wouldnt stay on anything year round except TEST every other compound would be rotated like normal 12-16 wk injectables or 4-6 wks orals, with the exceptions of compounds you can run longer like Provi for 12 wks.

as long as your running test along with it the entire time then i dont see this being a problem at all...

DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:

let me lay out an example so you can understand my vision. all you guys are on here talking about cruising with Primo, Mast, Tren, Proviron, etc. I even read Biotech post about Npp/deca cruise. I get the whole concept of Blast and Cruise. You blast higher dosages of whatever it is you want, then afterwards go back to your low doses of TRT test. BUT my question is has anyone ever thought or tried to just simply Cruise year round, No blasts. The way I envisioned it would be for an example:

1-12 test tren 150mg
12-24 test Provi 50mg
24-36 test Masteron
36-48
new year
1-12 - test Provi
12-24 test deca 150mg
24-36 test tren 150
36-52 test EQ

new year
etc etc.

as long as your running test along with it the entire time then i dont see this being a problem at all...

Ok well what do you think, would this be something effective, at least in terms of Health and Safety? Also, I would stack the compounds in a way to better compliment each other, for example not 12 wks of Deca into 12 wks of Tren, both nandrolones. or not 4 wks of Dbol into another water retaining compound, maybe more like DBol into a Provi or a Deca into a Primo. I dont know but you get the overall picture.

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:

let me lay out an example so you can understand my vision. all you guys are on here talking about cruising with Primo, Mast, Tren, Proviron, etc. I even read Biotech post about Npp/deca cruise. I get the whole concept of Blast and Cruise. You blast higher dosages of whatever it is you want, then afterwards go back to your low doses of TRT test. BUT my question is has anyone ever thought or tried to just simply Cruise year round, No blasts. I understand you wont make significant gains like you would Blasting BUT the way i see it is there would be virtually no sides and much safer, and it would be more cost effective. The way I envisioned it would be for an example:

1-12 test tren 150mg
12-24 test Provi 50mg
24-36 test Masteron
36-48
new year
1-12 - test Provi
12-24 test deca 150mg
24-36 test tren 150
36-52 test EQ

new year
etc etc.

I wouldn't expect a whole lot out of that protocol to be honest. I don't even see switching out compounds every twelve weeks as really changing things much. Personally myself I would rather do a proper cruise at a proper length with two decent blasts per year for about twelve weeks a piece. You can do that very safely if you don't abuse compound doses or lengths, and you'll get incredible gains from it. It also falls perfectly in sync with myostatin levels peaking and then returning them to baseline during a cruise.

RickRock said:
SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:

1-12 test tren 150mg
12-24 test Provi 50mg
24-36 test Masteron
36-48
new year
1-12 - test Provi
12-24 test deca 150mg
24-36 test tren 150
36-52 test EQ

new year
etc etc.

I wouldn't expect a whole lot out of that protocol to be honest. I don't even see switching out compounds every twelve weeks as really changing things much. Personally myself I would rather do a proper cruise at a proper length with two decent blasts per year for about twelve weeks a piece. You can do that very safely if you don't abuse compound doses or lengths, and you'll get incredible gains from it. It also falls perfectly in sync with myostatin levels peaking and then returning them to baseline during a cruise.

Ok then what about in terms of experience. There are tons of different compounds, people disagree on everything and people like what others hate and vice versa, SO with that being said do you think it would be effective in terms of experience, and finding certain compounds that you can later down the road Blast. because as you know there are tons of variables in fitness, diet, and AAS. and although this may not be the best way to pack on muscle, it could possibly be a good way to "get feet wet" so to speak. the way i see it if you are in a candy shop, its like someone telling you dont try one piece of everything, just eat a lot of tootsie rolls you will be satisfied. and although curiosity killed the cat, if the doses are therapeutic the danger is slim to none, and if you are unaccustomed to any of these compounds you should at least be able to assess the qualities of a compound without slamming into higher doses with more Sides and then worrying about gyno, prolactin, etc among other things on top of everything else. SO i guess from an experience and safety stand point would you consider it effective, not considering muscle building effectiveness.

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:

1-12 test tren 150mg
12-24 test Provi 50mg
24-36 test Masteron
36-48
new year
1-12 - test Provi
12-24 test deca 150mg
24-36 test tren 150
36-52 test EQ

new year
etc etc.

Ok well what do you think, would this be something effective, at least in terms of Health and Safety? Also, I would stack the compounds in a way to better compliment each other, for example not 12 wks of Deca into 12 wks of Tren, both nandrolones. or not 4 wks of Dbol into another water retaining compound, maybe more like DBol into a Provi or a Deca into a Primo. I dont know but you get the overall picture.

my close friend thesvpdeal is one that brought my attention to cruising on tren... he is the perfect person to ask on that as he can really give first hand feedback but i know quite a few that find nandrolone cruises highly effective even at lower doses... i have personally done it with eq and enjoyed it but not enough to continue it forward... im trying primo this run to see if i notice a good difference and will continue to decide from there... in all honesty, i find it far more effective to simply run proviron and sarms and possibly a few peptides in my cruising protocol... i always like to give my body a rest from everything but test but something very light like a primo or masteron and eq are things that are appealing to me... i also like to throw in an oral after a good 8 weeks or so into my cruise for 4-6 weeks... i just do a different style protocol... i always like some sort of rest in there from everything but test but im exploring different scenarios i have seen guys i trust to see their true efficacy throughout... i know svp would be more than happy to chop it up on the tren cruise though..

Top Bottom