napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT, Cruising and Bridging: Getting the most out of TRT: By Dylan Gemelli

RickRock said:
krill89 said:
I can imagen. Love the way masteron complements other compounds, so why not do it year around! Hehe :p

That is a cruise i have considered myself as well. I absolutely love masteron

ive seen it done with great success... that's right up our alley brother but i have to try primo first this time around...

Re: RE: Re: TRT, Cruising and Bridging: Getting the most out of TRT: By Dylan Gemelli

Bio-Tech said:
We're restocked on Tren Enth, SPV, so let me know.
Awesome news! I love long esters and I love Tren!

Reading all of you guys posting this and being new to being on TRT and never having ran a cycle or any of sorts pre TRT.
Say I have 200 mg/week of test prescribed and I try a blast with something light like anavar 30/40 ED 0.250 mg arimidex eod and 400 mg test / week. 8 weeks
Going back to my TRT dose after the blast since obviously no PCT will the difference be that big between the cruise and blast given diet training etc all on point year round anyhow?

I've just came back to my trt dose after a eq test blast for 18'weeks. I've been back to trt dose at 200pw for about 2 months now . I feel great to be honest . I've lost nothing at this point and my vascularity is better than it's ever been for me . I've never shown many veins . My girl commented while we went on hike how veins were popping in my calves . I turned around and looked and was like holy shit ! Never before in my life have I spotted a calf vein in the back for me .

anavargiveup said:
Reading all of you guys posting this and being new to being on TRT and never having ran a cycle or any of sorts pre TRT.
Say I have 200 mg/week of test prescribed and I try a blast with something light like anavar 30/40 ED 0.250 mg arimidex eod and 400 mg test / week. 8 weeks
Going back to my TRT dose after the blast since obviously no PCT will the difference be that big between the cruise and blast given diet training etc all on point year round anyhow?

Blast and cruise can be very effective. There's no doubt, that anytime you don't have to recover your HPTA you will be in a better position to retain the most amount of gains after a successful blast. As you pointed out, things like diet and training are the keys, but with that in place you are set

Jacfolly said:
I've just came back to my trt dose after a eq test blast for 18'weeks. I've been back to trt dose at 200pw for about 2 months now . I feel great to be honest . I've lost nothing at this point and my vascularity is better than it's ever been for me . I've never shown many veins . My girl commented while we went on hike how veins were popping in my calves . I turned around and looked and was like holy shit ! Never before in my life have I spotted a calf vein in the back for me .

great to hear brother... i love hearing feedback and results like this... this is what its all about... im very happy for you brother...

TheSVPdeal said:
RickRock said:
You guys have really got me thinking about just how I may do my next cruise. Test/Tren is something I may just have to try. I'm thinking of doing 150 test and 100 Tren for my next cruise.
Run the tren at 150. Trust me.

Been doing it for a year.

I highly recommend this cruise

Would you recomend caber at such low doses tren?

krill89 said:
TheSVPdeal said:
RickRock said:
You guys have really got me thinking about just how I may do my next cruise. Test/Tren is something I may just have to try. I'm thinking of doing 150 test and 100 Tren for my next cruise.

it probably would not be necessary but even at that dose, you should have it on hand man, just in case... you never want to be without it at anytime when a nandrolone is involved...

DylanGemelli said:
krill89 said:
TheSVPdeal said:
RickRock said:

it probably would not be necessary but even at that dose, you should have it on hand man, just in case... you never want to be without it at anytime when a nandrolone is involved...

technically you wont need it if your E2 is 100000% on point. But 90% of guys are not that spot on.

So having the caber is key. Even if you only take baby doses once, twice a wk.......it will make a world's of difference.

sh!t.....even 200mg of B6 a day will help.

krill89 said:
Words of wisdom, boy's

So around .25mg a week? Give or take

that should be sufficient or perhaps .5 mg every week... you can start at .25 and see how that works...

BLUHOG said:
What about trt and add d Bol 25-50 mg per day

And how long prior to blood test should I stop the d Bol

I would never recommend running methylated oral with TRT to cruise with. That is entirely too harsh on your system and defeats the whole purpose of the cruise. Orals cannot be ran for over about 6 weeks anyways because of toxicity

RickRock said:
BLUHOG said:

I would never recommend running methylated oral with TRT to cruise with. That is entirely too harsh on your system and defeats the whole purpose of the cruise. Orals cannot be ran for over about 6 weeks anyways because of toxicity

I meant for trt and blast would that be effective

BLUHOG said:
RickRock said:
BLUHOG said:

I meant for trt and blast would that be effective

If you are meaning adding Dbol to a blast, then yes it can be very effective. I just wouldn't exceed 4-6 weeks of use with any methylated oral

Top Bottom