napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt clinics

Ydoc

I've spoken to 3 diff wellness trt hrt clinics and they've all told me the exact same thing. They prescribe all patients with trt, anti E, and hcg. Why would they give you hcg daily or eod whatever the protocol might be. Wouldn't hcg taken weekly screw your body up in some way?

I've spoken to 3 diff wellness trt hrt clinics and they've all told me the exact same thing. They prescribe all patients with trt, anti E, and hcg. Why would they give you hcg daily or eod whatever the protocol might be. Wouldn't hcg taken weekly screw your body up in some way?
A lot of clinics do that but I'd strongly advise against it. Hcg should be used in smaller durations....4 weeks every three months or so

A Dr John Crisler who is big into HRT, has prescribed HCG in very small daily doses to do what is called back filling the pathways ( which lead to T production) and also DHEA and Pregnenolone to help with well being. But this is small doses of about 50ui daily of HCG.

For my HRT i do Test-C, Mast , daily low dose HCG + B12 and Anti E, and i feel great. Better than before when i was just doing Test and Anti E. This is just my personal experience maybe its not for everyone.

I've read mixed reviews on hcg. What roll does hcg actually play in replacement therapy? I do want to have children one day. Currently 200mg test/week aromasin 12.5 twice weekly. Would adding in hcg every so often benefit me?

A Dr John Crisler who is big into HRT, has prescribed HCG in very small daily doses to do what is called back filling the pathways ( which lead to T production) and also DHEA and Pregnenolone to help with well being. But this is small doses of about 50ui daily of HCG.

For my HRT i do Test-C, Mast , daily low dose HCG + B12 and Anti E, and i feel great. Better than before when i was just doing Test and Anti E. This is just my personal experience maybe its not for everyone.

Just outta curiosity how much mast?

I'm on similar ...TRT 100mg per week....40iu of hcg. The hcg is compounded with vitamin b12

I'm on 100mg test cyp per week. Hcg at 40iu 3x week. I was told that the hcg keeps the nuts plump. It definitely does for me.

I'm on 100mg test cyp per week. Hcg at 40iu 3x week. I was told that the hcg keeps the nuts plump. It definitely does for me.

Plump lol... my nuts are shadows of their former self and the only ppl seeing them are in the know so plumb balls is low on my list of priorities. I'm no doc however and accept my shrunk bizzawls.

Top Bottom