Looking good there bud, definitely a nice base to work with.
Ok just wanted to give a complete history. Now keep in mind, my questions below are going to seem short and uninformative so if you have any general questions concerning my stats/history/reasons for doing this etc , it'll probably be answered in the novel above.
1. I've been on TRT for 8+ years. 75mgs T. Cypionate - Total Test Avg 650ng/dl and Total Free Test Avg 170pg/nl (above normal )
2. Am about to run a 12-14wk cycle of T. Cypionate 250 - 300mg/wk and Nandrolone Decanoate 250 - 300mg/wk with the hopes of adding size and reducing joint pain (I'm 48)
3. Ancillaries will be Dostinex .25mg twice a week and Arimidex .25mg twice a week
4. I have Nolvadex on "Standby" - 20mg tabs but not taking them with a 19-Nor
4. My bf is around 15-17% as per your opinion of my photograph (Aside from a little belly fat, I'm lookin ok)
5. My Cholesterol has been elevated but taking Atorvastatin (Lipitor 20mg/day). Cholesterol is now @156, HDL 46, LDL 86
6. I'm cleaning up my diet (lower fat, lower carbs, increasing protein, L-Glutamine, Juicing, wheat grass, lots of supps etc) and incorporating Cardio for about 30 min at the end of my workouts and on my off gym days.
7. I have no intentions of letting my Endocrinologist know i'm blasting and wont be seeing him for 2+ mos post cycle because he is a prude and will cease prescribing me TRT if my #'s are out of wack
1. Do you recommend taking the Cabergoline and Arimidex (both .25mg doses) on the same day? (ie: Mon & Fri nights)
2. Any interactions with staying ON Lipitor during cycle? (I'm aware of potential elevated liver enzymes). Am taking milk thistle, etc
3. I have HCG on hand that was prescribed by a different endo, and it helped with occasional use when my testes would atrophy. If HCG were to be incorporated within this cycle, would it be during the last 2-3 wks of cycle? And I realize this would be more relevant for non TRT related cycles.
4. When my 12-14 wk "blast" ends, conventional advice would be to simply resume the coasting dose of 75mg/wk but my common sense starts to kick in here. NON TRT users wait 2+ wks for the longer acting esters of Deca to clear their system prior to starting their Clomid/Nolvadex/Arimidex PCT but its interesting that those on TRT don't have to? This makes little sense because the longer acting esters from the 19-Nor would be still converting into progesterone and the elevated doses of T. Cypionate will continue to aromatize into Estrogen - so wouldn't it make sense to go on a 4-6 week cruise on an AI (arimidex) and dopamine agonist/anti progestin (Cabergoline) to offset any lingering progestin/estrogen so that the 75mg T. Cypionate can resume without all this progestin/estrogen in the mix? Again, I'm not going on PCT to help my body recover and regain endogenous LH/FSH levels, in as much as i'm trying to counter the aromatization of both the nandrolone and test esters.
Please be kind - lol
Thank you so much!